Who here /water/?

Who here /water/?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B003XELTTG
amazon.com/gp/product/B0002T6L5M/
youtube.com/watch?v=AnK0O2hYCV4
epa.gov/dwstandardsregulations/secondary-drinking-water-standards-guidance-nuisance-chemicals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'aye'

Getting water delivered has spoiled me. Even though I know there's not much difference, I still can't go back to tap.

I'm more of an ice kinda guy

a nalgene 1L bottle full of ice then water is the best thing ever to have happened to me

I am a major contributor to the California drought considering how much water I guzzle through out the day.

amazon.com/dp/B003XELTTG
Get your household a nice Christmas present. In the long run you'll be saving money.

What does this system do with all of the wasted water from the RO process?

It shoves it so far up your fuckin ass that it will take another 24 hours for it come back as a soft little drizzle out of your puckered wrinkled hole.

>What does this system do with all of the wasted water from the RO process?
Flushes it like all RO systems. Other than distillation, it's the only method of achieving pure water filtration down into the 0 - 10 ppm of total dissolved solids detectable with a TDS meter like this one:
amazon.com/gp/product/B0002T6L5M/
youtube.com/watch?v=AnK0O2hYCV4
^Comparison of typically "Spring" & "Filtered" bottle water brands vs. tap and what RO/distilled water measurements.

Tap is usually somewhere in between 150 - 350
Bottled is around 50 - 100 depending
Above 500 exceeds EPA regulation levels
epa.gov/dwstandardsregulations/secondary-drinking-water-standards-guidance-nuisance-chemicals

Hell yeah, same! I easily drink three liters a day now. It makes drinking water more practical and enjoyable.

Awesome

I had one of those mio watering flavor things today and thought it was pretty good. I drink close to a gallon of water a day anyways but throwing that in my water once in awhile is a nice change of pace. I was taking beta alanine with just plain water and it tasted funny so I can see myself mixing in a mio with the beta and have it taste a lot better

Which one?

The one that says "WATER" without the fancy blue waves because I'm a basic bitch.

>tfw municipal tap water has begun to smell and taste increasingly like dirt for the past five years and I'm getting scared to drink it, even when filtered through charcoal

I'm so autistic that I boil it and pass it through a filter twice when I drink it.

I just drank three quarts of water in twenty minutes, am I going to die?

HELP

Cheapest way to drink water?

I don't trust the tap...you cause of the chlorine

Collect rainwater.

Note: in some states it's not legal to collect rainwater for human consumption. If you're not from the USA then go right ahead, I guess. I don't know your laws.

If your boiling it anyhow . Just disill it. Then pure waterk

I've been thinking about it.

Pot stills are cheap ish. 200 or so bucks and they last forever .