Is there anything on earth that tastes worse?

Is there anything on earth that tastes worse?

Yes

>be black
>go to historically black college
>cunts constantly harping on and on about "muh hennessy"
>cave and buy a bottle
it's alright, considering i usually drink Evan Williams, Old Granddad or Sailor Jerry's

But it's honestly just overhyped and WAY overpriced in my opinion
Besides, I don't drink for the taste

Rémy Martin.

HENNESY IS OK.NOT GREAT BUT ALSO NOT BAD. ANY CHEAP VODKA IS WORSE BY FAR.

Litralley any ammerican """"""food""""""

Maybe it's because I'm not from american culture but how is your blackness related?

blacks in america stereotypically like hennessy

O I c.
What's the point in black colleges? Isn't that just social apartheid in reverse? Or is it just a matter of denser black population in the area?

It's "progressive" to exclude whites now.

He never said it was exclusive user, calm down

Black colleges get massive tax benefits, even if they don't churn out "intellectuals".

I'm okay with them because it absorbs some of society's worst and keeps them away from otherwise good universities.

Hennessy isn't "bad" but its definitely the Patron of cognac in which its overpriced young spirit.
I don't get why niggers can't just save an extra 10 bucks and get a Remy Martin VSOP or Hine VSOP instead, it actually has flavor and is old enough to be complex.

Most historically black colleges and universities were established after the Civil War by white Christian groups from the north, although 2 existed in Pennsylvania prior to the Civil War. The black was "freed" from the yoke of slavery but could not attend white universities. In the present day, these colleges and universities contain students and instructors from all races. However, the student population is majority black.

Southern Comfort.

I was also surprised as you are that cognac (the drink of the gentlemen after a good dinner in old europe) is now a hyped Drink for Rapper and other black artist... 90% of the bottles are sold in usa now!! The marked for cognac exposed in usa after Henessy was mentioned in some rap songs.
Since whisky was the traditional drink for racist from Texas to Virginia, blacks had to choose something different.
It's a bit like the champagne hype

A lot of things, yes, I'd drink Hennessy over some cheap rotgut vodka or bourbon any day easily.

No, because one is socially imposed subjugation by another group and the other is a group of people voluntarily organizing themselves race. It's like asking if a synagogue is the same as a concentration camp

>It's like asking if a synagogue is the same as a concentration camp

Horrible, horrible comparison. You don't even understand the point he was making

Well what the fuck was his point then?

That extra 10 bucks could be spent on crack instead.

Assuming crack is that cheap why the fuck would you waste your life smoking crack?

>Since whisky was the traditional drink for racist from Texas to Virginia, blacks had to choose something different.
Not really. It's about projecting an image of wealth. Rappers talk about how rich they are, saying they drink cognac (an expensive drink associated with the upper class), they're saying they're rich and better than people who can't afford it. Then it became a fad after rappers started talking about it.

>Sambo discovers cognac
>Writes "music" about his new found drink
>Hennessy market share plummets
Same thing happened when the tree dwellers discovered Kristal.

when i was in china, i bought a cheap bottle of "native american whiskey" from Carrefour.

i was the only one in my group of friends that was willing to drink more than 2 glasses of that shit with coke.

i went to a night club later that night and proceeded to vomit it all out at about 3am.

What's the best cheap cognac? I've tried a bunch of American and Spanish brandies and I want to know how to get into the French ones.

>henny in hand

Howard?
literally the only black college I know of

Remy Martin is pretty nice though.

This. Can confirm this association is also strong among immigrant Southeast Asians in America. They tend to be poorer but dang it gotta have that bottle of Hennessy displayed in living room because they think it's keeping up with the Jones.

>i used to be in love with this bitch named E&J.

Spellman and Morehouse are predominately black schools and those are off the top of my head. There are way more

Honestly I never drank Hennessy
I can't afford it
I only drank forties
Oh lordy lordy