What really you having 4 din din

What really you having 4 din din

I THINK IM JUST GOING TO HAVE AN APPLE TONIGHT. PINK LADY APPLE OF COURSE. THE BEST APPLE.

Had a 12+hour slow cooked chicken and lentil stew. It was dry and shit. Had a fish finger sandwich or two later desu

cottage pie.

I'd literally stab you in the fucking eye if I saw you walking down the street with that coney crate...

Some carrots and a banana.

Kys poorfag

Portuguese stew. Kale, potatoes, onion, ground turkey, really good

>Cincinnati
>hot dogs

Ohio is now property of ISIS, immediately cease the sale and consumption of pork products or face a timely and brutal execution.

I had shiitake-boletus-dambo cheese omelette. Sided with lettuce and arugula. Didn't take a picture though.

Cold roast chicken.

I haven't really decided yet but I'm pretty sure it's going to include some baked mac & cheese. Since it's really popular.

Grilled squid with a soy wasabi dipping sauce and homemade kimchi. See pic.

I'm about to go to gas station to get nachos and beer

Salad.
No dressing.

Wut...

How old is that / when was it cooked? Aren't you supposed to reheat that kind of meat to kill off the inevitable bacterial growth? I mean, its not like sliced deli meat which has preservatives to slow this problem down.

Made chicken pot pie for my Dad on his birthday. Delicious! Crust was hard to work with because I upped the butter quotient, but the flavor... Damn.

I had samin and red potatos

Bloody hell America, I don't even...

Skyline is superior.

>Why aren't you eating food I like?!?!?!
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

What's with you and using CAPS in every thread

CAPS LOCK KEY DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE

There slices of cheese. I only ate because I need to eat something with my medication.

I only make it out to Columbus like once a year, but I always have to stop at a Skyline. It's not great, but it's something you just can't get up in Michigan.

And steal the conies? Me too senpai

What makes you go anywhere?