Iron Chef Veeky Forums

Thirteen years ago, a man's fantasy became reality in a form never seen before, a giant image board called Veeky Forums. The motivation for spending his youth to create Veeky Forums was to encounter new, original memes which could be called true autistic creations.

To realize his dream he selected the top shitposters of various styles and he named his men Anonymous. The Invincible men of basement dwelling skills.

Veeky Forums is the arena where Anonymous await the challenges of Redditors from around the world. Both Anonymous and challenger have 300 replies to tackle the meme of the day using all their cynicism, divisiveness & ridicule.

They're to prepare autistic shitposts never seen before. And if ever a challenger wins over Anonymous, he or she will gain the people's butthurt and flame forever.

The heat will be on!

I am your announcer Kenji Fukui and as always I am joined by our commentator Dr. Yukio Hattori. How are ya today doc? That's great but the Chairman is about to reveal today's theme ingredient.

>DABSU!
>If my memory serves me correctly there is a saying in the /b/ district of Veeky Forums that goes "roll for dubs" So remember.. "roll for dubs"

There you have it. First reply with a dubs gets to choose the theme ingredient in today's battle for the rest of Veeky Forums to post their original creations to be judged by our panel of neckbeards.

>ALLEZ CUISINE!

Tonkatsu for theme ingredient

Also posting best Iron Chef

no arguments on Sakai but you'll have to roll again

I'll roll for soylent.

dubs didn't originate on /b/.
the ingredient is 'go 'za

Ebin, simply eric

but they do say it a lot there.

re-rollin'

OP was a cool guy today

Rollin for pizza rolls

So far we've gotten dubs twice from both myself and with still no theme ingredient chosen. Will this be a crushing defeat for Iron Chef Anonymous?

Tea is the theme ingredient.

Cheese.

Habanero peppers

W H I S K E Y

Chicken nuggets

Peanut Butter

right now dubs have a higher board culture significance on /pol/.

reroll

Kangaroo

the secret ingredient should clearly be topkeks

penis is the secret ingredient

WINRAR

The Secret Ingredient is...
PI-NA-SU

Penis Stew
Scald the penis, then drain and clean
Place the penis in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil.
Remove any scum, then simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion, garlic, and coriander and fry until the onion is golden.
Add the penis slices and fry on both sides for a few minutes.
Stir in the remaining ingredients with a good grinding of pepper, add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 2 hours, or until tender.
Add a little water from time to time if necessary to prevent burning.

Roll for testicles to be added too

Congratulations! I was going to take a pic and post the next time I went to the asian market, but I only get up there once a month. Good job.

*unzips dick*

TAKUSAN

I call potatoes to be the ingredient.

Walrus meat for the ingredient

First they complain that Veeky Forums is shit, then they ask penis to be a main ingredient. Fuck me.

It's Fukui-san you poser fuck.

>fuck me

That's not really a creative use for the secret ingredient tbqh

Like the movie Superbad says, all the ebst food are shaped like dicks so it should be easy to substitute penis in them.

I unironically would try a penis corn dog if it was offered to me at the fair.

SWEDEN YES

beans

that's a big apple what kind is it

Yella Peppa

rolling

this is nice thread

Ketchup

Thinly slice and fry the penis in strips. Use resulting dick bacon as delicious replacement in bacon-themed dishes.

winrar

Are you insane?

Ketchup Chips

Ingredients
2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
2 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp tomato paste
4 tsp white vinegar
½ tsp smoked paprika (or regular paprika)
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp garlic powder
12 cups thinly sliced potato

1. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in sugar, tomato paste, vinegar, smoked paprika, salt, onion powder and garlic powder. Cook, whisking constantly, until sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute.

2. In large bowl, toss potato slices with tomato mixture to coat. Spread coated potato on large parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet.

3. Bake in 300°F oven, turning over once, until coating is dry to the touch, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool on pan for 10 minutes to crisp.

poop

Dignity