I got pork like these today

Only pulled two, the rest are brining for use throughout the next couple days.

What would you recommend that doesn't involve grilling? I wanted to cook them like a steak, but I'm not sure that would come out too well.

you can cook them like a steak just don't overcook them, whatever you do

thanks mate. I'm pretty good with never overcooking pork, I make the juiciest pork chops imo. But that's pretty easy, it's just dredge and go.

I'll give the steak method a try.

PORK IS EXTREMELY UNFORGIVING TO OVERCOOKING. MUCH MORE SO THAN BEEF. PEOPLE TEND TO BE AFRAID OF PORK THAT ISNT 160 DEGREES BUT THAT'S ALSO A FALLACY. COOK IT TO 160 IF YOU WANT DRY AND TASTELESS PORK. I LIKE TO SHOOT FOR AN INTERNAL TEMP OF 145. SALT AND PEPPER BOTH SIDES AND COOK IN A HOT OILED PAN JUST LIKE A STEAK. MAKE SURE NOT TO FLIP TOO OFTEN TO GET A NICE CRUST. THE CRUST ON A PORK CHOP DEVELOPS CHICHARRON (MEXICAN CRISPY PORK SKIN SNACK) QUALITIES AND IT IS INCREDIBLE.

GOOD LUCK.

don't listen to the idiot loudposter
>MAKE SURE NOT TO FLIP TOO OFTEN TO GET A NICE CRUST.

I DIDN'T SAY DONT FLIP IT I SAID DONT DO IT TOO OFTEN. MAILLARD REACTION NEEDS TIME TRASHCAN POSTER. I WOULD ASSUME THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

Unfortunately, some things he says are actually legitimate, but I don't respond to him simply because the all caps irritate me to no end.

It must be some post-modernist attempting to invoke a response, no matter how banal and emotional, as a reflection of ones self in the reader.

I cook mine so it stays juicy, but isn't pink inside. Pink pork grosses me out

>some post-modernist attempting to invoke a response
you mean trolling?

egg was then dredge in seasoned flour
I usually make my seasoned flour with garlic powder, salt and some italion seasoning

>MAKE SURE NOT TO FLIP TOO OFTEN TO GET A NICE CRUST
you're an imbecile, the only thing that matters is total cook time and temperature

kill yourself for even replying to the capslock faggot

k

Yeah, I guess. But a lot of his responses are actually sensible. So it's a bit different.

IM NOT SURE WHATS WRONG WITH THAT OTHER user. HE IS NEEDLESSLY HOSTILE FOR REASONS I DONT UNDERSTAND. ALL I CAN SAY IS AT LEAST A TRY TO HELP MY FELLOW POSTERS INSTEAD OF TELLING EVERYONE TO KILL THEMSELVES. A CURSORY EXAMINATION WOULD REVEAL WHO THE ACTUAL TROLL IS. REGARDLESS I AM SORRY MY STYLE OF POSTING OFFENDS YOU AND HOPE TO PARTICIPATE IN CIVIL DISCOURSE ON A FUTURE DATE AS YOU SEEM A SENSIBLE PERSON.

you okay bud? wanna talk about it?

my nigga

but i usually season mine with a little cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt , pepper and just a tiny shake of smoked paprika

I recognize you. You're the mentally ill guy from Mexico.

Fucking kek. Follow the loud poster and you find the sperging autists

I think it is, he can't use his trip because it triggers an autoban

MENTALLY ILL GUY FROM MEXICO? HE WAS A TRIP FROM WHAT I GATHER. I DONT HAVE ANYWAY TO PROVE IT BUT IM CERTAINLY NOT FROM MEXICO NOR MENTALLY ILL.

IT HONESTLY IS NOT MY INTENTION. I AM MERELY TRYING TO HELP. LOUDPOSTING IS MERELY A STYLISTIC FLAIR, A CALLING IF YOU WILL. ILLICTING HOSTILE REACTIONS IS NOT MY GOAL. I MEAN HONESTLY IM NOT SURE HOW SOMETHING AS INNOCUOUS AS FOOD CAN TRIGGER SUCH ANGER.

Sure thing Pablo

Build that wall

honestly I think it's funny how riled up you've gotten some people in this otherwise horribly mundane board

YOU MUST BE TWELVE YEARS OLD IF YOU ENJOY ANY OF THIS

You should definitely, definitely cook them like steak. Or simmer them in a porky gravy with veggies. Broil them. You can't fuck it up - pork is the superior meat.