What kind of diet should I feed my children if I want them to be athletes? High protein right off the bat?

What kind of diet should I feed my children if I want them to be athletes? High protein right off the bat?

why do you want your children to be athletes? why not cute and smart and graceful?

Steroids, whey protein, creatine, chicken breast, eggbeaters, broccoli, adderall

The fuck?
They're kids, just don't feed them junk and they'll be fine.

no weightlifting till 18ish

itll stunt growth

Don't ask Veeky Forums. Or Veeky Forums. Or anywhere on Veeky Forums.

Can you please stay out of /dpt/ and Veeky Forums?

Really more of a Veeky Forums question, but I'd say as long as they get plenty of protein, calcium, micronutrients, and you keep them away from xenoestrogens and shit you're probably fine

this is a complete mom science meme actually

>food and cooking is a Veeky Forums question

NO
O

More?

That's probably more of a Veeky Forums question.

I don't have more, sorry

WOW she is beautiful

Holy cow

Food. Just don't over feed them and make them fat. Yes, too much protein will also make you fat.

> implying you want the cunts who think kraft cheese and mickey Ds is completely fine advising you on your kids diet
> implying you wouldnt rather have a bunch of hyper-self conscious closeted gays than a bunch of middle-aged fast food enthusiasts and two people who like to cook but know nothing abiut health tell you how to make sure your kids grow strong
> people who still believe the "lifting young stunts growth meme" telling you about how to nourish your spawn

I'm not even being a dick here, but I'd trust /v/ with my kid before Veeky Forums

umm, no sweetie... protein is good for your muscles... and not your fat cells...

One like you would any other athlete once they're around the age of being able to actually train

>but I'd trust /v/ with my kid before Veeky Forums
That says a lot more about you than it does about Veeky Forums.

No Give them a steady ammount of all food groups ( but only sweetened fruits and such for sugar until 2-2.5yrs). That way they will be able to sustain a healthy diet in the future as they will be accustomed to it. But a little extra protein won't hurt if you're careful.

>athlete
>cute and smart and graceful

pick four

Great idea OP, you're setting up your children and most importantly yourself for success.

t. todd marinovich

Starch&Dairy heavy, trust me I'm Dutch.

I'd condone horse riding, fencing, archery and so on, but I don't think that's what OP meant

yeah every professional and college athlete ever is a midget huh

Don't let them drink pop, or soda, for yankees, and you'll be fine.

Let them actually play, naturally, unsupervised in physical games with other kids.

Best diet would be to feed them green leafy vegetables, fresh fruit, a fatty fish once a week, and good athletes 3 meals a day. Eating what you want to become ensures the proper ratio of amino acids and minerals and such. It's a technique commonly used for accelerated growth in the livestock industry, feeding pelletized, processed parts (feet, feathers, etc.) to chickens, and same with cattle before regulations stemming from mad cow disease put the kibosh on that. If you really want to do it right, feed them athletes from the sports you want them to excel at.

kek

nutrition is pretty Veeky Forums
I see them with more recipes than Veeky Forums honestly

To add to this, try to find another natural athlete who's younger with the same bloodtype when your child becomes 25. Being infused with the blood of a younger person slows cell degeneration(4real), ensuring your child will stay in their prime longer.

Lowcarb

Meat, milk, oats, starch, nuts, herbs & spices, veg, some fruit, a sugary treat now and then. Not rocket science.

I think they're only supposed to hold off until puberty.

Remember to lead by example.

Don't be a sack of shit sitting in front of the tv all day and have a shit diet yourself.

What should I feed my daughter to make her grow to 6 foot plus and be prone to sexual manipulation?

A regular, balanced diet and a good amount of physical activity is more important than just diet alone. Get them interested in a sport of some kind, go hiking with them, be active with them every day. Instilling a good routine and some self discipline will go a long way to having a happy and healthy kid.

A big part of obesity in kids today from what I've seen (in the US at least) is that parents somehow expect kids to manage themselves. Letting a kid drink soda and eat chips all day while sitting in front of a computer/tv or hunched over on their phone is just teaching them that this behavior is fine and acceptable, which leads to all sorts of bad behaviors developing like general laziness, a complete lack of self motivation, zero personal responsibility, and no drive to improve.

As for food, keep it a good healthy mix of stuff- keep the processed/packaged foods to a minimum, go easy on the sugar and fat, and get them to like vegetables early on.

Idk, whatever they fed jon benet?

What do you mean?

Women who play sports are sexy, user.

And men who play sports are sexy to women and other men who like men.

Encourage working out.

At recess every day in elementary school I'd do a pull up or two on the monkey bars.

You don't need to do super high protein, but encourage cardio and strength training. You can make both into a game.

Father of 3 Olympic powerlifters
Can confirm
My wife had pure whey protein isolate injected into her tits before letting our kids drink dat milk when they were little

They were doing push-ups before learning to walk

good god moar of this semen demon

She is beautiful.

this

Powerlifting is only in the special and paralympics. Sorry about your crippled kids

I disagree. The biggest problem is parents micromanaging their kids. Parents should let kids be kids. Cook nourishing and healthy meals for them, sure, but let them play! I played organized sports from 5th grade through high school, but the true enjoyment was from neighborhood pickup games. Some of those people are still friends of mine.

This idea that everything has to be organised for the kid is a great disservice to children, and probably leads to much of the psychosis indicated in our youth.

Their own decisions

>fencing with a suit

only eating ice cream, grilled cheese and happy meals will not make the children athletic

90% of fit is dumb and can't cook shit

Why do you think they praise the hardboiled egg so much? It doesn't have any more protein than an egg cooked any other way. Its simple the only way they can cook and egg without fucking it up.

Can be cooked in bulk, is easily storable and doesn't have fat and other stuff added that you need to calculate in.

All of this advice is wrong. Have two "1st" birthdays so your kid has a year up on everyone else.

Eggs, chicken, oats and whey are the most important. Stay away from red meats most of the time, once in a while is fine. Make sure they have enough calories to burn though, get some fats in there. Try to incorporate molasses in dishes too. Use olive oil and sesame often but not too much as they're strong oils. Instead of butter for cooking use vegetal oils. Don't avoid butter completely though. Get some pretty heavy milk too, the 3+% stuff. I'm being for real but Veeky Forums isn't really a good place to ask, a lot of people on here don't know fuck all about healthy eating.

Forgot to say make sure they have a healthy intake of vegetables and fruits, for the veggies the greener the better, spinach, broc, kale, Brussel sprouts, etc.

lots of skim milk with aspartame and vanilla flavoring. they'll drink that stuff right up.

>skim milk
This has to be bait. He's not asking how to make his kids look like Eugena, he's asking how to make them fit and heathy. 2-3 percent or more is the healthy choice.

It's cause it's easy to make in bulk and can be stored for later on top of being easy to cary around. It's the same idea with oatmeal bars.

>healthy eating
>entire post is about adding butter, oil and other fat to food

>adding butter
Can you read you fucking mongoloid? I said limit the butter and use healthy oils you fucking fat ugly massive heart attack lard ass diabetes piece of trash.

Fat and calories are an absolute necessity for gaining muscle and working out. It is literally what gives you the energy.

no need to ingest extra fat because diets today are full of it.

If you're going to be athletic, you need the extra calories for your workouts.

>healthy oils
>Use olive oil and sesame often
>Don't avoid butter
>Get some pretty heavy milk
>Try to incorporate molasses
>healthy eating
>if you don't use butter and oil "often" you get a heart attack and diabetes
>a lot of people on here don't know fuck all about healthy eating
>Make sure they have enough calories to burn though
>The average Western child isn't getting enough calories
>Call other people fat
>healthy eating

God damn it you're retarded. You need calories to work out. Oils, especially the vegetable ones are a good thing. Butter should not be COMPLETELY avoided. You're literally fucking lying about what I've said on top of that. You make me want to slowly slide my thumbs into your eye sockets.

>Only the most concentrated source of calories on the planet has enough calories for a child to grow
>Highly processed food devoid of micronutrients is a good thing to feed your children
>What is glycogen
>Food that clogs arteries while providing nearly no satiety should be limited, not avoided
>Healthy eating is mostly about eating butter and oil, not fruits, vegetables, beans, whole grains, nuts and seeds
>wtf is book

>literally lying again
Fuck off, you're an idiot. You know less about how food and health works than a fucking foetus does. Take your shit cat faces and stick them up your fat 90 ton ass.

I don't know about /v/.../b/ seems to like kids ok though...

SEEDS AND NUTS ARE HIGH IN OILS YOU FUCKING KIKE

Worst Post of 2016

How about you suck my fucking dick. It's advice that actually works. Unlike most of the shit on this garbage board. Half you fucking morons would cook dogshit in a pan and call it delicious and healthy.

Whatever you say, buckaroo!

You're an idiot. Stupidity of the fucking masses. This place is like a god damn hovel of self righteous autistics.

You're either trolling as hard as you can, or are beyond stupid.

>molasses
>strong oils

You don't even mention vegetable or fruit in take...

>I'm being for real but Veeky Forums isn't really a good place to ask, a lot of people on here don't know fuck all about healthy eating.

Sure thing bro.

Time to head back to throwa/fit/ and see how your gym buddies are hanging today.

Right here you fucking numbskull Too fucking lazy to look at the post right underneath you fucking moron?

You're still trolling as hard as you can though.

@ OP.

Just read: Eric Helms training pyramids on nutrition.

Alan Aragon's lean muscle diet book

and every article you need on Lyle Mcdonald's body recomposition page.

Then make your own choices.

Oils are good you stupid fucking idiot. They aren't equivalent to grease. They are an ESSENTIAL part of a healthy diet.

I am not trolling you fucking waste of space. I've taken classes in nutrition. Ask a fucking nutritionist for a bulk diet for exercise and they'll give you the same thing.

>Strong oils

There's nothing wrong with consuming any kind of edible oil if you're within your macros for the day.

Did the coat-everything-in-oil-and-make-sure-to-drink-the-worst-milk-possible baby get hurt

Olive and sesame are the healthiest of oils. THEY ARE STRONG IN TASTE. T A S T E. You're dumber than a sack of fucking rocks.

>I've taken classes in nutrition
This is the food equivalent of those people who psychoanalyze everything because they took highschool psych

Classes in nutrition does not mean anything.

And asking a nutritionist for a diet isn't legal. Only dieticians can give out 'diets'.

>coat everything in oil
Never fucking said that. Heavy milk promotes bone health.

What the fuck country do you live in? That's not how that works.

really? You sure don't make it seem like that in your initial shit post.

>ayyy bro just eat boiled chicken breast all day so you can be skinny fat (swole) like me

It's called being educated in the subject matter you're referencing you fucking idiot. I've never seen such an enormous coalition of morons in my life.

Australia m89.

>boil chicken
N E V E R. S A I D. T H A T.
Fucks same if you're gonna try and insult me by quoting the shit I said at least get it right and have a god damn refutation.

Australia's a country full of half baked morons who drink beer all day and fuck kangaroos.

>Unironically thinking a single class qualifies you to talk about anything

You're all absolute fucking idiots. Every last one of you should swallow a fucking bullet. Please do the world a favour and jump in front of traffic.

You're upset, get up, go get some icecream, take a 30-minute rest and calm down, when you're ready to return skip the bullies on Veeky Forums and go back to Veeky Forums

And we're Veeky Forumster than you too. Who'da thunk that ayy m89.

>classes, plural = a single class
Kill yourself.

Damn right I'm fucking upset. Every fucking day on this board it's
>deep fry your bird shit in lard it's healthier than eating kale with olive oil
and
>put some kd in your McShit burger it makes it healthier
When I give legitimate advice for good diets for growing kids wanting to work out its
>durr oils is bad for you cuz I say it is
>calories are always bad cause I have a shit education on how calories work

>t. butthurt pseudo-Veeky Forums pseudo-nutritionist (muh, b-b-but muh classes)