Regional McD thread

Regional McD thread
What's good at McDonald's in your country/region that you can't get anywhere else?
Polfag here, and WieśMac is where it's at (halfpound patty with veggies and horseradish sauce)

We also have the Kanapka Drwala (Lumberjack's sandwich) during the winters, which is a beef patty, deep fried cheeseburger, bacon, lettuce and fried onions on a bun topped with cheeseburger and pork cracklings. Pretty good shit imho

That was supposed to be deepfried cheese, stupid autocorrect...

Double check the image, faggots.
That's the based hot & spicy McChicken that is only sold in certain areas of America.
Fuck all you McPleb faggots posting the same watered down shitty (original) McChicken

There is only one true king

For me, this is truly the better McChicken. For some reason I also liked the Southern Style Chicken sandwich more. I'm sure they've restricted that to a few other areas as well since the ones in my state don't have it anymore.

That looks absolutely delicious, what is it?

Left: Big Rösti
Right: Nürnburger

LONE

STAR

STACK
T
A
C
K

Texas toast instead of buns always makes a better burger. The toppings/condiments were good as well.

That flag. They really know who they're serving

>Live in area that offers both original and spicy McChicken
>usually get one of each

I still think the original is better overall but it's best to have both.

Lucky bastard. Spicy has never come around where I live.

GOAT

I ordered this and the cashier looked at me crazy. On a related note, McDonald's in Santa Fe, NM lets you add green peppers to almost anything on the menu.

I know that my local McDonalds serves McFeast which is supposedly a bit uncommon. Not entirely regional, but not available elsewhere.

They also used to have McLaks which was a salmon patty. Quite good, but I think they withdrew it after someone got food poisoning from it and the restaurants never sold much after that.

Incidentally I havent eaten McD in over a decade, and I don't miss it.

Frenchfag reporting.
Current burgers are "grand chicago".
Sandwich made of two beef pasties, two slices of cheese with pepper, pickles, salad, tomato, special sauce, red onion, and special sesame bread.

And a slightly different one using chicken instead of beef.

M c K R O K E T
c
K
R
O
K
E
T

Here in Australia the current promotion is the clubhouse range.
We also have the Mega Mac, which is just a Big Mac with two extra patties, four in total.

Is it true the McDonalds in Russia serve cabbage soup?

We got this.

And this.

Lekkere kanker

Fuck I was at mcdicks yesterday, why didn't I get this?

For me, it's the McChicken.

This.

Never tried it, but McDonalds has been advertising local staples brats and fried cheese curds in Milwaukee recently

>McCurrywurst
Dear God, that shit was just a terrible idea to begin with.

This is not a food item, but something unique I guess.
In the 1980's I worked at a McDonald's in suburban Chicago that is across the street from a large horse racing track.
Minimum bet on a horse is $2, and for that reason the US government issued $2 bills. They have always been quite rare, but they do exist. Being across the street from a horse track means this store got quite a few of these weird $2 bills spent on food.
The cash register didn't have a tray for $2 bills, so we created one. We even had customers specifically asking for $2 bills in change. And when we would give $2 bills as change to random customers, some of them were like what the fuck is this shit? Looks fake! Because they had never seen one before.
That's my regional McDonald's story.

Posting on behalf of Hungary.
When I was there they had a burger with duck liver. Duck liver. In McDonalds.

Pretty badass

I meant goose liver god dammit.

I haven't eaten at Mcd's for the last 10 years,but I remember we would have the menu the McDonalds had in the 80's in USA.So that's what we have now.

This might be the wrong thread for it, but what the heck.
Americans who have eaten at McD/BK outside of your own nation, how does it compare to the burgers made in the US?
Also, are the taste/ingredients consistent in the entire US, or do they vary by region/state?
I'm from Denmark myself, and I vastly preferred the McD and BK burgers in LA than the shit they make here.

mijn afro amerikaan

Fucking Mcfoisgras

I went to a McDonald's in Switzerland in 07 and they had fried shrimp with this really weird pink paste they claimed was 'seafood sauce'

As a fellow citizen of the kingdom I had completely forgotten that fucking campaign.
Fuck this country

>mc country
There is an interesting story behind why this was made for customers in Croatia
There was this mad cow disease outbrake in 2006 i belive, and lots of people were afraid of eating beef.
Well until this day i belive this to be the burger with most quality:
Same bun they use for royal (quarter pounder for amerifats), 2 pork patties, cheese in between them, 2 tomato slices, some lettuce, and what they call deluxe sauce, which i found out to be 2 types of mustard mixed with pepper, salt, some lemon juice, egg yolk, thick sour cream

Ohh and obviously onion

Rico should have his millenial ass Mcwhooped.

Britfag here who went to Amsterdam once. Their quarter pounders are fucking god tier compared to ours for some reason. An no i wasn't high, at that point anyway.

the burgers were way better in Norway than here in California

Pretty Patties?

So, a big Mac?

Not Mcdonalds but in Germany I had Burger King and it was fantastic.

Here on the Northeast coast some Mcdonalds serve Lobster rolls. This summer I saw a Connecticut Mickydeez with Lobster rolls and I ordered it. Bretty gud.

A Big Mac has the 3rd center bun, for a start.

>McChicken is $1.19 if bought separately
>If bought as part of 2 for $2.50, it's $1.25
>what is this I don't even

For me, it is the McAron. The best multicolored pastry.

McDonalds manager here

In Wisconsin, this is across the whole state. Supplies last until or before the 31st

so if you havent tried it you have a month yet

Really nice stuff,
I tasted them at Schiphol Airport just a few weeks ago

Only seasonal thing I can think of is the dulce de leche icecream
And i hate it, most people hate it. I wish we had chocolate instead

Oh shit the southern style chicken on a mcgriddle...and now boner time...thanks

Ausfag here

Nothing is good, it's all overpriced garbage

>I'm from Denmark myself, and I vastly preferred the McD and BK burgers in LA than the shit they make here.
kek whut, usa has the shittiest ingredients, scandinavia actually has some laws about what shit you can sell to people

For me, it's the McChicken.

Oh my god

Norwegian McDonalds tends to have abominations between a regular sandwhich and a burger. You have your salad, bacon, seasoning, beef and cheese.

>What's good at McDonald's in your country

The McChicken.

This seems to be the only interesting thing on th menu here, not sure if it's any good

Fatty

That's very personal and unjustified

Yes it was justified desu senpai

brazil

Hawaii has the Taro Pie.

And the Haupia Pie (it's like a coconut custard).

And if you ask really nice, they'll make you a Spam McMuffin.

regional items I have tried:

cadberry egg mcflurry - BC (so fucking good)
Lobster roll - Maine
garlic fries - CA

if i bit into an egg roll and saw some blue shit i'd probably scream

>McKroket
walgelijk...

shogun burger
its teriyaki sauce pork patty
quite nice

That's a pie dude