Bitcoin Cash Does Everything

So Bitcoin Cash will be a top-tier privacy coin in May, it will have fully functional smart contracts next year, it already works as cash today, and the low cost public blockchain (that records all transactions not just a fraction of transactions like Segwit coins) acts as an accountant for all of the worlds transactions for free, and using SigHashNoInput Bitcoin Cash can also do Lightning whether or not they fix malleability. So can anyone give me one reason why you would want a coin with Segwit when it ruins all these things?

Attached: BCH.jpg (1500x1032, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CW1maA09ECo)
lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf),
youtube.com/watch?v=nAMRFDs9iOs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
string-functions.com/reverse.aspx
yours.org/content/use-cases-for-re-enabled-op-codes-8b150b6a0deb
gobittest.appspot.com/PrivateKey
bitaddress.org/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bcash

Ok, since you are wasting space to derail the thread I'll ask another question. If Segwit by definition only stores a fraction of the transactions on-chain, and offloads many transactions off-chain, then isn't its blockchain a fractional reserve blockchain? Wouldn't that make Bitcoin Segwit the fractional reserve blockchain to Bitcoin Cash's 100% reserve blockchain?

what a surprise, another late adopter shilling bcash that doesnt even understand how segwit works.

nothing is stored off chain.

give up OP, these retards will never give you the technical debate you are looking for because its impossible. there is no way to defend bitcoin core at this point on a technical level, so all they can do is name-calling

Attached: nice-argument.png (1821x1360, 541K)

>You being in charge of knowing what segwit is

Segwit doesn't put any transactions off of the blockchain

>nothing is stored off chain.
That's what my point was. Bitcoin Cash stores 100% of all transactions. Bitcoin Segwit only stores on-chain transactions whereas off-chain transactions, which will be a majority of transactions, are not stored anywhere. Things that require blockchain auditability, like almost all smart contracts, cannot work. For example, imagine tagging a recyclable item's RFID chip to a particular transaction on the blockchain. The RFID chip automatically pays 5 cents to the purchaser if the item makes it to a recycling center. This sort of a smart contract is super simple and efficient, however it is impossible with off-chain transactions as no data exists to link the items RFID tag. This is what I mean. Segwit only stores a fraction of the transactions on the blockchain. This means Bitcoin Segwit is a fractionally reserved blockchain. By definition of storing a fraction of the data on the blockchain it is a fractionally reserved blockchain. What don't you understand?

Attached: point over your head.jpg (350x232, 10K)

Bcash will have everything. BITMAN will take care of your hopes and dream. See you at the satoshi circlejerk table. clowns everywhere

>If Segwit by definition only stores a fraction of the transactions on-chain, and offloads many transactions off-chain
the state of bcash shills

I’ve been a supporter for a while but only temporarily held any coins and sold to grab profit when it went down. When would be a good time to buy for the long term?

LINK can also be used with BCH, just needs an external adaptor for it. You can't escape using LINK.

>Segwit doesn't put any transactions off of the blockchain
Segwit allows it. The whole purpose of Segwit is to allow you to use other people's Lightning channels rather than requiring you to open a new Lightning channel with each Lightning node you want to pay (that's how BCH works). So if you share someone else's channel using Bitcoin Lightning then by definition there will be more off-chain transactions then on-chain transactions. For example, I owe you $5 you owe the bank $5, we pay on Lightning, but the only transaction cleared on chain is form me to the bank. All account balances are correct, but not all data from each transaction is onchain. For each offchain transaction allowed by Segwit you cannot do smart contracts, or withdraw any data from the blockchain. By definition Segwit is used to put transactions off the blockchain, that is how it helps scale. It is true you don't have to put transactions off-chain with Segwit, but if you don't put transactions off-chain then Segwit doesn't help scale.

Of course it has everything. Defamation, annoying proponents, drama, fud and much more. And brainlets that can't programm Hello world but think a blocksize increase has no consequences.

Attached: image.jpg (420x420, 40K)

I hate you LINK faggots with a passion, but Craig Wright has been talking a lot about Oracles recently. I don't know enough of the technical points about Oracles to say whether Bitcoin (BCH) even needs LINK, but maybe. This is Craig's most recent discussion, I don't know if he talks about Oracles, but he might. (youtube.com/watch?v=CW1maA09ECo)

If you are using smart contracts worth thousands, yes, you'll want to use a secure, decentralized oracle.

>you'll want to use a secure, decentralized oracle
Probably true, but that doesn't mean I will use LINK. Just saying, the smart contracts Craig is planning on doing is big. I don't know a lot about smart contracts, but if you are invested in smart contract tokens BCH is a coin to watch and ensure your development team is working with.

I don't really care either way for bitcoin or bcash... but is this just someone posing as a bcash shillt to make them look dumb?

Between the haphazard mixture of buzzwords and the assertion that segwit is the only thing preventing bitcoin from recording off-chain transactions, it's just too much to believe.

Can you actually disprove anything he said? Because with no arguments you just sound like another drooling poop-slinging Core tard.

I'll dumb it down. Blockchains store data on a distributed public ledger. With Segwit, you only store a fraction of the total data in order to scale. Therefore Segwit is a protocol of fractional reserving a blockchain rather than storing the full reserve of transaction data onchain.

You can't disprove something that doesn't exist yet. This whole thread is poor attempt to shill overpriced bitcoin fork with hopes and dreams.

>You can't disprove something that doesn't exist yet.
I'm pretty sure that Segwit exists there kiddo. I said Segwit was a way of fractionally storing only portions of total blockchain data onchain here I'm still waiting for you to tell me why you support a fractional reserve system.

fractionalized blockchain is not identical to a fractionalized reserve system for banks lol.

It's still bad. For instance. If you have too many Lightning nodes try and clear on-chain at one time you can create the Forced Expiration Spam attack as described on page 50 of the Lightning Whitepaper (lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf), With this you can force people to lose money and currently the only known way to stop such an attack is to freeze payments on the blockchain to give time for the congestion to clear. Sounds eerily similar to a bank run which can only be stopped if withdrawals are frozen until the bank gets enough liquidity. Fractional reserve banks and fractional reserve blockchains are not identical, but they are both very similar, and they are both very bad.

Nigga if you knew about oracles you wouldn't be whoring yourself out to Ver & co for chump change.

>inb4 corecucks paid shills etc, we all know who the paid shills are

Get a fucking life, buy link and stfu about bcrap

Attached: MAXIMUMTRASHINTENSITY.gif (378x421, 550K)

Noone says its perfect. But still better than bcash scaling solutions and "it can has everything" development aproach.

Attached: pepe1.png (229x193, 92K)

>Get a fucking life, buy link and stfu about bcrap
Link is a secondary token. The currency token can get over 200 trillion market cap. Link at best could hit 1/10000th that. Probably much less though. I don't like the odds and I don't see anyone using Oracles whatsoever a few months after its started.

We the BCH gang!
youtube.com/watch?v=nAMRFDs9iOs

They took 9 year old code and increased the memory size...
And they did per instructions of Satoshi
literally just applied his script.
These are the Bcash devs.
Their big contribution to crypto was this.
and they did it while all the other crypto devs were inventing NEO seqwit lightening netwrork and ADA
and a whole host of other crazy innovative stuff.
In fact were working all the stuff that the Bcash devs claim they are going to do with Bcash.
Sorry lad.
They will not be able to do any of the things they claim to be working on.
At best they might copy pasta segwit.

Attached: Oooooooooo.png (1150x520, 280K)

You're wrong, LINK team has already confirmed there will be data providers day one of main net release.

Attached: 1520570394000.jpg (645x729, 57K)

We're mooning, get in! I can feel the cashening in the air.

Attached: bchmoon.png (224x404, 7K)

btc merchant adoption is shrinking bch adoption is growing.
Btc's replace by fee makes 0 confirmation transactions 100% unsafe.
There is not a single reason to cap blocks at 1mb (non mining nodes do nothing).
Segwit destroys the mining nash equilibrium incentivising the collusion of miners to change the UTXO without owners signatures. m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY You can only trust jihan and roger to not be doing this right now.
BTC is vulnerable to a chain death spiral BCH is not.
Why introduce segwit before a blocksize increase when lightning network requires 133mb as specified in the lightning network whitepaper?
Why introduce segwit at all when it is not necessary for second layer solutions?
Lightning network will not be decentralized because to make decentralised routing in a mesh network is NP hard.
Why would anyone want lightning network when it is not a decentralised ledger? the whole point of bitcoin is to scale on chain as that is what makes decentralised uncensorable money which can free all the people in the world from the financial repression of central banks.

It's going down until jihan decides to pump market to dump his bch he recieved for his miners.

So stop shilling.

>Its going down until it goes up and goes down again
Great prediction, lol. Quite specific.

m2 we will cash out below 1.1

>So Bitcoin Cash will be a top-tier privacy coin in May
Source? I looked for this and found nothing

>it will have fully functional smart contracts next year,
That's not possible without having a full vm like ethereum.

this

Great argument bro

They introduced Segwit si that they could eventually censor Assanges dead man's switch from the chain, he put his vanity gpg key in the INPUT scripts like the genius he is, when this becomes public knowledge Bitcoin Segwit will forever be tainted by the pedo satanists and the devs heads will be put on spikes

Attached: download (1).jpg (325x155, 7K)

This. Pic related note no Segwit

Attached: a38d6524f4627198538425afaa346bcc-imagepng.png (1145x1600, 813K)

I remember about a year ago when people were looking for transactions, are you saying the dms was activated?

It's been in there since 2013, another stroke of genius, all he need to do was point people to it which he/or his team did with these 3 "precommitment hashes" which never matched the files that followed, they can be used to generate bitcoin addresses.

ProTip: Reverse the private keys and post the vanity Bitcoin addresses here.

Attached: vvqaqsd0x4zx.png (602x405, 39K)

I can't atm. What's it going to do 404 the thread?

Attached: 1507417895279.jpg (720x855, 63K)

I wish I could understand this. Someone dumb it down?

Attached: 1494650019269.jpg (960x650, 81K)

Nope. Its just the vanity addresses that contains the words "Kevs", "Fata1", "Hell" and some other information for his supporters.

Bitcoin Segwit = Satan Baby Rape and Sacrifice Evil
Bitcoin Cash = Good

Why?

Segwit is one step in their masterplan to censor the contents of the blockchain. Information contained in the output scripts can be edited but input scripts cannot or at least could not until Segwit was introduced.

Attached: 1515553019552.png (678x2060, 158K)

Whats the relevance of those words?

They SHOUT "We have been compromised, it's the end of the road, find our dead man's switch in the blockchain."

Attached: yohT0IFl.jpg (529x640, 62K)

bump

these hashes lead nowhere thank you that's enough video games forum for me today.

f33a6de5c627e3270ed3e02f62cd0c857467a780cf6123d2172d80d02a072f74

eae5c9b064ed649ba468f0800abf8b56ae5cfe355b93b1ce90a1b92a48a9ab72

4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809
ur welcome to verify em but i think i typed em good.

You didn't reverse them and convert them into Bitcoin addresses (not that there are any transactions made by them) to observe the information. Just trying to help biz out here.

string-functions.com/reverse.aspx

I reversed them. Found nothing.

Lmao Roger Ver spotted

yours.org/content/use-cases-for-re-enabled-op-codes-8b150b6a0deb

You reversed them and used them as private keys and didn't post the resultant addresses.

And the best part is that Jihan and Calvin are gonna pump this bitch on every fork.
We're not just changing the world, we're also getting richer, boyos

Attached: 1518375493137.gif (250x272, 1.16M)

Bitcoin Segwit Pedo Satanist bump

13fw7BeDhVSj6X1kTh2s1rsu67yTZGEGV6

am i getting close?

for those interested:

hint: f33a6de5c627e3270ed3e02f62cd0c857467a780cf6123d2172d80d02a072f74

pk: 47f270a20d08d2712d3216fc087a764758c0dc26f20e3de0723e726c5ed6a33f

wif: 5JMyNXBMbD4TxqyNYFQV5htC6SUNbTfNmJQ6Anj7At5fqM3BsPD

pk: 13fw7BeDhVSj6X1kTh2s1rsu67yTZGEGV6

_
hint: eae5c9b064ed649ba468f0800abf8b56ae5cfe355b93b1ce90a1b92a48a9ab72

pk : 27ba9a84a29b1a09ec1b39b553efc5ea65b8fba0080f864ab946de460b9c5eae

wif: 5J7nQMUedMdK9R2i1nGydQsmhLgic5NmFRpANkJM6PRzkioYHuu

address: 1K3vsX3hJnCo61gvkAFata1jtahpRBRh2H

_
hint: 4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809

pk: 9089120dbaa934786e99ef595f4f683a7303c478278ca5b08d3cdaca57069bb4

wif: 5JuwYa4D5LhpsocDkfHYNg9ShLNSTC9hN3Dn25hKa9oodqQa6BU

address: 1AFN3he11fpQW5mKPfuMckisGXGXmvKRCR

take the hint, reverse the string this gets you the private key (pk)
use gobittest.appspot.com/PrivateKey to get wallet import format (wif) from the private key (pk)
use bitaddress.org/, go to wallet details tab and pass it the wif to get the address

thanks user i learned something today.

>4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809
Reversed: 9089120dbaa934786e99ef595f4f683a7303c478278ca5b08d3cdaca57069bb4
Address: 1AFN3he11fpQW5mKPfuMckisGXGXmvKRCR
No you are CLEARLY shilling
>27ba9a84a29b1a09ec1b39b553efc5ea65b8fba0080f864ab946de460b9c5eae
Address: 1K3vsX3hJnCo61gvkAFata1jtahpRBRh2H

>tfw BCH already won

Attached: Roger_Ver.jpg (559x599, 37K)

There you go I retract my previous statement

1st address i don't see anything special except BeD?

2nd address does have K3vs Fata1

3rd has He11 (also fuMck)

fun shit sir

>Bcash: LOL

>isGXGXmvKRCR
GXGXmvKRCR is ???
It's tough getting a vanity address to end with something so deterministic

>>tfw BCH already won

Attached: smug-satoshi.png (1700x972, 1.93M)

I start to think bcash can be a good, everybody says this thing a trash, seems like a fear for part of btc, if bcash is a trash why everybody care about?

i don't get it.

i know it's tough getting an address that shows something specific especially if its almost a 3rd of the address but what is this supposed to represent?

The fact people still believe this is anything more than a cheap knock off of the real btc is amazing

If you've ever tried generating a vanity address you will notice that the generators find the collision at the start of the address because it is less computationally expensive, not the end so this also screams "This is important"

BTC POWA!

Attached: 1520275634564.png (600x1065, 1.01M)

does this specific string have a hidden meaning im not seeing though?

I'm inclined to believe it does, but cannot comment further. Glad you learned something today, can't wait for these cunts to be exposed.

fine thanks for your time i'll keep all this in mind.

Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin mate, you've been cucked by propaganda

Attached: 1518825208082.jpg (914x1334, 302K)

Smart money has been accumulating for awhile OP. Some HUGE whales I'm aware of have been actually all in or close to it for awhile even. I'm not quite willing to go that far cause I'm pretty attached to some of my alts, but it's obvious to anyone smart enough to do research and not turn away from "bcash bcash bcash" posts that this should be a large holding in your port this year. It's tough to convince the masses with core's propaganda campaign, but slowly things are changing.

Stop posting him, he's not the real SN, he's a conman. He knows Dave Kleiman was the real SN and that he can't out him since he's dead.

Attached: info4.png (760x1520, 995K)