McRib

It's back! And just as mediocre as I remember. I got two! Post McRib love here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOOhBeewUOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Had one today!
I love these!

i love diapers!

Go take your diaper fetish back to
We're here to talk about McDonalds.

What's the deal with these? Why do they come and go like every 2 years or so? Are they just waiting for them to become immensely popular? Or is that the whole point? To just have something that's only occasionally available.

im pretty sure theyre the same

Chart McRib availability with pork prices user, you'll have your answer.

why do you have taboola links on your page

For me, it's the McChicken.

The best thing about living in Asia is the new year Prosperity burger and curly fries.

youre not on "incognito"?

>new year Prosperity burger

The fuck is that supposed to be? And why isn't it in America dammit. I want more options.

Is this Korea?

>tfw your McDonald's is staying strong with mighty wings
It isn't like I wanted one anyways.

It's like a long slab of meat with a bbqy sauce, they also do a red spicy one

yes

how are the fries

also hows shitty ass korea

those are still around?

working at one here in socal, long fucking gone, dunno wtf they where thinking when wingstop and buffalo wildwings exists

Curly fries are the only time the fries here are worth eating.

Also the best part is Mcdonalds delivers, if I order online it gets to my house in like 10 minutes. Also they sell churros which are a big meme in Korea right now

is that beef or pork?

Never checked, just meat

The best fast food sandwich

I have listened to this "McRib is back" rhetoric for the last decade plus. Never had one. I'm wondering now if I should head to the ol' McCloggedArtery after work tomorrow and pick one up.

Should I do it?
If so, what should I expect?

Or...

OR....

I could go to Checkers (Rallies) and grab a burger. Their curly fries are the fucking best.

Or I could go to In-n-Out.

I just really want some fucking fast food, I'm drunk.

Did they ever sell pork/bbq sandwiches in your school cafeteria? They did at my school and it tastes just like them. It's really underwhelming but not horrible.

It's just a marketing gimmick to bring it back for just a short time every other year, so you'll finally be giving into their BS. But it's worth trying I guess.

Where the fuck do you live that it's called Checkers??? Never had their curly fries but the regular fries are the best for fast food by far.

San Diego. They're all (the one) called Rallies here, but they used to be called Checkers, and people still might know it by that name as they're still called Checkers throughout the U.S. in some places.

>It's just a marketing gimmick to bring it back for just a short time every other year, so you'll finally be giving into their BS
>But it's worth trying I guess.

t. McShill

i used to work at mcdonalds and the smell of the sauce made me gag
not to mention watching them bathing the "pork" in the sauce was just appalling. why people lose their fucking minds over these i'll never know

Isn't it just bbq sauce?

not him, but another McFag. essentially yes, but warmed to 90°C so it releases a "vapor" of it's stench. also smells really acidic. he's not the only worker complaining about the smell

/r/ing that one gif of Homer eating a Ribwich

so it also could be dog?

Mcdonalds brings back the mcrib when beef prices get high and pork prices go low. They have enough buying power to single handedly change market prices of beef and pork by bringing back the mc rib. After a month or so beef prices go down because they are buying less and pork prices rise because they are buying so much. And then they stop selling them.

The gimick isnt to get people to buy more food from mcdonalds, its to lessen their burden on the beef industry for a short period and save money.

No, it's served all over asia, not just Korea. Also dogmeat is illegal in Korea and barely anyone except old people and "woah dude I ate dog in Korea" edgelord memesters eat it

i mean, wouldnt you try it if offered

the gimmik is a pretty nice benefit tho

its a golden ticket for them

>eating man's best friend

Literal scum of the earth

cats>dogs

Also, just because our culture calls them "man's best friend" doesn't mean the rest of the world needs to follow suit. You know how many people in this world think we're evil for eating cows?

WHY DIDN'T YOU CU/CK/S TELL ME IT WAS COMING BACK!? I HAVE TO GET ONE RIGHT NOW HOLY FUCK IM SO HAPPY

One bite and it got thrown.
Disgusting.

>I never one of these.
How nice are they?

These are disgustingly delicious.

I wish they were here in Australia. As far as I can recall they've only been available here once and I don't think they sold very well.

every time the price of pork tanks they reintroduce them, because it's only cost effective when pork is cheap af

mmmm preservative

Did you know a single egg has three times as much cholesterol than a McCrib?

I hope you had a healthy breakfast, user!

>dietary cholesterol is bad

>dogmeat is illegal in Korea

>Currently, Article 7 of the Animal Protection Act does not explicitly prohibit the slaughter of dogs for food, however, it "prohibits killing animals in a brutal way". In addition, it "forbids killing the dogs in open areas such as on the street or in front of other animals of the same species

yes my friend!

everyone knows eggs are part of a nutritious protein rich diet, why others seek to contradict this is quite puzzling indeed!

why perhaps if they were eating a healthy diet such as the rest of us they would not be so inclined to speak such utter nonsense.

speaking of "utter", I hope you had a nice tall glass of cold milk today! keep those bones strong goyi- my friend!

tiny tim loves them

youtube.com/watch?v=TOOhBeewUOE

>Article 7, Animal Protection Act

Good luck having it enforced, since the korean cops, prosecutors and judges all eat dog to help cure their impotence and make them virile again.

It is said that every two years the great swine migration comes to the McDonalds headquarters.
It is there that much chanting and celebration is held.
The Chicken Nugger Pipe of peace is passed among the tribe as the swine are thanked for the sacrifice for the McRib.

This. If the Japanese can't even enforce their law the Koreans have no chance.

care to explain what a mcrib is ? never even seen one

Pressed meat covered in BBQ sauce, pickles, onions, and lettuce.
On a sesame seed bun.

The only time I ever got food poisoning at McDonald's was after eating a mcrib
Still eat them though
I think they're ok and make a change. The sauce pork and slightly crunchy onions go well together

This. It's actually a kind of mediocre sandwich, but the sauce and onions with the pork works remarkably well, even if it's mediocre sauce and pork. Also, since it only comes around every so often it makes for a nice change of pace. The only other thing I can stomach from mcdonalds anymore is the occasional big mac.

NYC calls them Checkers, too.

I see no bite marks, you liar.

>didn't give it a chance

I was disappointed when I first tried one m8. I regretted not getting a big mac. But after I finished it I wanted another..... so maybe it's good you didn't go through with it after all.

>not setting up ad blockers on the incognito version

Holy shit. Thats some new world order shit

Post favorite mcrib pairings

I like mcrib woth my homemade pickles and ten strips of homemade bacon with a apertif of wild turkey

>I like mcrib woth my homemade pickles
That actually sounds great

>and ten strips of homemade bacon
Like all ten strips ON the sandwich? Holy shit man

>a apertif of wild turkey
>apertif
I have no clue what that means