Why do we live?

Why do we live?

Attached: 1510284654376.jpg (1024x766, 111K)

for BUSINESS AND FINANCE
now fuck of

Attached: Screenshot 235.png (637x636, 643K)

That's for you to decide. Society expects you to work, get married and raise children, and he who tries to deviate from the norm finds himself under a lot of social pressure, but in the end it's still your decision.

To overcome

the world calls for wetwork and we answer

To become link millionaires and form an anti Jew coalition. Take humanity back from their filthy hands.

I don't know about you, but I live for teenage asian pussy.

lol slaves of Sergey

Attached: sergey.jpg (510x755, 97K)

fukin lit let's go booooiiiiiiissss

Attached: 1520988887941.jpg (960x1280, 231K)

We live to find enjoyment in our lives. However you subjectively find that enjoyment, whether it be through work, family, or from money is up to the individual.

Attached: kitte.jpg (1280x800, 92K)

To escape/control/reverse entropy and the heat death of the universe (also known as achieving Godhood) as mentioned in the book "The Last Question"" by Asimov.

>Why do we live?

Gods purpose. Now this is a business board pls leave

To suffer.

Attached: fml.jpg (300x168, 6K)

To reproduce.

/thread

TO FIGHT AND DIE IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR

Attached: valdor-custodes-horz.jpg (700x561, 193K)

>guys
>GUYS
>guys what if
>guys listen
>hey guys WHAT IF
>guys what if we put our BOLTERS
>guys what if we put our BOLTERS on the end of spears???

To make ma all

life is like walking blindfolded through a maze made out of electric fences suffering is the way to know you're off the path

just to suffer
you feel it too dont you?

This

to be injected with estrogen

Attached: DYLMhpmVwAANoy8.jpg (993x992, 115K)

Stop trying to find meaning beyond basic biological urges because there is none. Anything beyond that is propaganda from another organism trying to get something out of you. Material possessions are the bioluminescent lures of the corporate angler fish that's trying to eat up your time, energy, money, and mental health by leading to believe you need things that you don't and cause you to feel like you're wasting your life by not having them. Life is simple. Don't overthink things. Unless you want to be the angler fish.

P R O M O T ED

>t. I'm not an incel leeching of my parents! I'm FREE THINKING MAN

Sauce? Seen this girl everywhere.

to create chaos and fight pointlessly.
also for a free internet

Attached: 1520113796487.jpg (1024x917, 59K)

why do we live.....

Attached: 6165159189.png (960x557, 235K)

To sustain the nigger fried chicken cycle.

To die

Heehee. So you masturbate, to a television....then rub your face with your hands? Ok.