Sorry boiz moon delayed

ari just read whitepaper - no way he convinced so easily.

no lambo boiz - so sorry

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 07.55.02.png (465x712, 113K)

desperate orbiters

Literally fucking who

Linkies violently BTFO
.46 cents EOY

to the moon hahaha xD amirite?

It's strange, nobody even consider chainlink apart the bagholders here.. Half of the board is chainlink stupid threads, i don't get how you ended in that sort of cult while everithing else was mooning

I mean it could be

Attached: image.jpg (640x312, 86K)

No. He is not shilling LINK or any other coin. He is talking about a project not an individual token. He does not shill. He can't shill. He is a hedge fund manager not a youtube poster.

>Quite the whitepaper

Looks like BTCP to me

Chad stay in the other thread

He is clearly talking about the rain

Thanks for your opinion.

He is clearly playing everyone who spammed his twitter feed with LINK memes and stupid comments.

Bullshit, he has been following Sergey on Twitter since November

Chad

You have no idea who you are talking to.

He's still accumulating, obv.

As if a multi-millionaire need to still accumulate.

thanks for the heads up op

just sold my stack

what would i do w/o ari noseberg

Attached: 1493948663980.jpg (720x644, 56K)

He does if he wants to be a multi-billionaire.

Attached: That'sTheJoke.jpg (452x339, 30K)

Allow me to rephrase to point that I was making. If you still can't understand I can type more slowly next time. He is a multi-millionaire. He can buy as much LINK as he wants to whenever he wants to. He is not waiting for his allowance or lunch money to buy more of anything.

>he isn't talking about chainlink because he said he read the chainlink whitepaper

Attached: heeeh.jpg (211x239, 4K)

He read the whitepaper. He was responding to someone backhandedly accusing him of shilling it. He responded with sarcasm. He can't shill individual coins or tokens because he would be under investigation by the SEC and lose all credibility with the institutions he is trying to build relationships with to bring that money into crypto. Wipe the snot off of your nose.

> I think I found the project that will bring cryptocurrency to 1 billion users. Excited. Sorry, no details yet. Enjoy the suspense.

Attached: 674353621.jpg (447x400, 22K)

Yes a project. No that he found the cryptocurrency that will have 1 billion users. There is a project that he can't talk about yet that will bring cryptocurrency (not a specific coin or token) to 1 billion people.

There will never be 1 billion users of cryptocurrencies. Show's over.

>it can't be a cryptocurrency because they aren't projects
You can't be this stupid.

Why did you direct this to me? I didn't say it was was paraphrasing the tweet. He does not say that a (one single coin) cryptocurrency. He said cryptocurrency in general. I don't know and I am not making to the declaration that it will reach 1 billion people. The person that tweeted said that.

Sorry I thought you were him my mistake.

Seriously? You need this explained to you? He said the project would bring cryptocurrency (not one coin, cryptocurrency - maybe a number of coins/tokens) to 1 billion people. The project is what will make it available and usable to 1 billion people...cryptocurrency in general not one specific cryptocurrency. No doubt if I use an analogy you won't understand it, so I won't even try.

Ha! No. I just read his tweets. I was confused at first too, then I actually re-read the post and the tweets that followed.

It's CoinMetro

Do you even read?

you're an idiot. The order book is so thin he can't buy very much before seriously fucking himself over on the price. Whales accumulating is not a meme. For most coins if you're trying to buy a significant amount require accumulation strategies that take some time. This also applies to selling.

its fucking telcoin how the fuck are you brainlets so clueless?

Attached: 016.jpg (375x500, 98K)

I don't see that tweet anywhere.

Attached: 1511318497634.png (800x729, 48K)