The great debate

the great debate

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11774343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Creamy all the way. Chunky seems awkward to spread, but then again I've never really tried because I always go with creamy.

creamy or die

Non-American chunky

Both because I can enjoy anything

Creamy is great if you're fucking five years old i guess. Better get mom to cut all that nasty crust off tho senpai

Creamy. With jam. On super soft white bread. Only proper way to make a PB&J.

>you're not a real man unless you eat peanut butter with chunks instead of peanut butter without chunks

Are you 12?

Ew. White bread

It's really pure and free of chemicals but if you prefer really processed stuff then whatever mate

Creamy for pb&j's, chunky for everything else.

You need white bread for PB&J. It's one of the few times where no substitutions are acceptable. The texture of soft white bread, creamy PB and jam work together perfectly.

Sorry I have never made a PBJ, I guess it would be like trying to substitute white bread with something for fairybread for australians.

never tried creamy, should I ?

peanut butter actually sucks. I'd rather munch on regular peanuts.

Let's solve this once and for all
strawpoll.me/11774343

puts peanuts on his bread with jam..weirdo

i'd rather suck your dick than eat peanut butter but he wasn't asking whether or not you like it but which you would prefer you faggot

chunky

Except honey wheat

I like peanuts, and I like peanut butter. But I do not like peanuts in my peanut butter

For me, creamy all the way. Mostly because I only use peanut butter to make firecrackers and creamy is better overall in my experience

t. white trash

I prefer chunky but my husband prefers creamy.

I buy both when they're on sale and creamy when they're not. I like both so it's alright.

Smooth organic.

>btw im a gril

You lie, faggot.

Chunky on toast/pb&j
Creamy for baking

is this true? or is it white trash?

Accept no substitutes for super chunky

No, I eat chunky peanut butter

creamy jif

Chunkies gtfo

Peter pan smooth honey roasted is the GOAT

Creamy or crunchy does not matter. The only thing that matters is that your choose natural over the preservative filled shit.

If you don't have to stir it and keep it in the fridge it is garbage.

Everyone in this thread is a faggot.

why am i not surprised by the amount of faggots who like it "creamy ;)"

Subhuman opinion.

>eating peanuts with grapes

Can you enjoy me fucking your girlfriend?

Hyper Crunchy, Super Crunchy is for pussies.

i bet there's a correlation between fags who don't want any pulp in orange juice and fags who prefer creamy peanut butter

>only buy pulp-free orange juice
>prefer extra crunchy peanut butter
psychoanalyse me faggot

You like hard cock and creamy cum, and so does your future wife.webm

Joke's on you I'll die alone like everyone else here

aw yiss this shit is great

Now that I think about it, I'm leaning towards chunky. I like the extra crunch.

i like really rough-ground natural PB. chunks are okay, but anything too smooth is very offputting to me.

>mfw my gf's a trap

Ha! Gaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only if you enjoy me fucking you while fucking my girlfriend ;)

>you enjoy crunchy PB and pulpy OJ
>tfw you've rapidly lost all shelf space and often only have one or no options available anymore

i'm almost hoping for a hipster insurgence to bring these back to the spotlight

there is approximately 10 rat hairs and 40 pieces of insects in a normal sized jar of peanut butter

DON'T EAT THAT SHIT

Threads like this is why you people will never get laid. What the fuck happened to you people to make you become such monsters?

Smooth is the only answer.

Chunky is feels like they gave up grinding it all the way. It's liked only by subhuman morons.

>drinking orange juice

Crunchy, especially for sweet deserts like ice cream.

It's the other way around, we are like this because we never get laid. Do you think I would say this stuff if I played with girls in kindergarden? If I would have experienced my first kiss in elementary school? If I would have a healthy teenage relationship in high school? If I would have had a healthy sex live in my late teens and college years? The world has turned me into this "monster".
Now go eat creamy peanut butter and suck a dick.

protip: i had a healthy sex life as a teen and still ended up here

whether or not you've stuck your dick into a cooter is irrelevant to your long term internet browsing/posting habits which are far more harmful overall than v-card status

Moral of the story: If you're a piece of shit with an internet connection, you're gonna end up here, regardless of your sex life/lack of it.

I hate that it's regional though, have to order it online and have it shipped to me now that I'm in the south.

The texture of a slightly dense homemade slice of whole wheat with crunchy PB is fantastic. If the bread is too soft then the PB outshines it, but they are at their best when standing on equal footing.

Creamy on bread
Chunky out of the jar

You won't live forever. Try it someday.

I like creamy better on PBJ sandwiches and shit just because of the texture, but chunky tastes way better, I just eat that stuff straight

creamy on bread
crunchy on crackers

All these plebs here.
Where my Almond butter bros at ?
>Also chunky

>Eating crusts

As a child, I got tired of constantly having to dig peanuts out of my teeth, so I went smooth and never looked back.

There is no point in buying chunky. If you have creamy and, for some strange reason, want chunks, all you have to do is stir in peanuts. You're paying the same for fewer calories if you buy chunky because the whole peanut is less dense than the peanut butter.

Plebs.

This nigger knows what's up. Plus cheap creamy is made much better with almonds or cashews crushed up in it

Grainy :)

>Moral of the story: If you're a piece of shit with an internet connection, you're gonna end up here, regardless of your sex life/lack of it.

If no one takes anything else away from this thread, I'd like it to be this. Some of us not only get laid, but can hold down a long term relationship too.

I HAVE HAD MULTIPLE LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS AND ONE NIGHT STANDS. EVERYONE ENDS UP HERE. EVERYONE.

neither

natural peanut butter (that's without added grease)

Well if we're just handing out fucks can I get one thrown my way?

There is no unique answer. I'm kind of a "monster" but I'm married, my wife is pregnant right now and on the couch behind me watching a movie, and we still have sex pretty often. And I'm dicking around on the internet pretty often too since I don't like all those movies she streams.

>hold down a long term relationship too.

You're correct. I've been married over 30 years to the same woman, but there is a strange allure to this board and Veeky Forums in general. I think it's the anarchistic mix of some quality information and humorous shitposting.

I like em both depending on what I use it for and mood. This is the only correct answer

You dumb fuck. Natural PB can come as creamy or chunky, nub nuts.

Chunky all day, fuck yall

Smooth on breads, crunchy on fruits

fat amerishart who has never had real natural peanut butter detected
how does it feel to be addicted to fat and grease?

Both are delicious depending on my mood

double sided crunchy on pb&J
creamy on everything else.

crunchy is the only choice. you need texture

crunchy is GOAT, it just adds a nice texture

While I personally disagree, I've noticed that a lot, like an absurdly large amount of celebrity chefs, agree. Same with grilled cheese, they think white bread and american is best.

Crunchy, you beta cucks.

What exactly is american bread?

> stirring peanut butter with nuts.

Why? Its a fucking sandwich. Who has the time and energy. Plus crunchy is infinitely better so theres no point even considering getting creamy.

Filthy dog.

maybe hes refering to american cheese

Creamy, just because when I'm baked I like to put it on strawberry pop tarts and make a sandwich.

I like both.

Some of the stores near me sell peanut butter that is dispensed from a grinder. The texture is coarse but not exactly chunky. It's a nice compromise between creamy and chunky. I suspect they don't clean the grinders well though.

You might want to try Jewish Challah bread.

Whatever man, i eat 8 spiders a night in my sleep. What do you care?

Creamy because I'm not a savage.

Creamy. If i wanted crunchy, I'd just take trail mix instead of a PBJ