surge.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UTSdUOC8Kac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I can make 8 gallons of koolaid at this price

youtube.com/watch?v=iF07mccxIWM

>artificially flavored
as it was something to brag about

*may cause anal leakage

These are possibly more 80s/early 90s I think, I think they probably stopped selling them by the late 90s but they were so good, loved these things as a kid

Ive only eaten 5 in my lifetime, but they were awesome.

90's were the pinnacle of Gummies. I also ate entirely too many fruit gushers which are still on the market.

Way too expensive flavored water that my poor parents complained about. 80% of the time I had to return it to the grocery store shelf. I loved it when the parents would buy it.

I have residual wax particles in my body to this day

Hi

Id chug like 4-5 of these and just go ape shit on the playgorund

Someone said you can somewhat remake this at a Freestyle machine.
Barqs root beer and minute-maid orange IIRC.

Fuck man...

You can buy surge now. It's back on shelves at least here in Washington.

they brought that back user

When I was at school in the 90's all the cool kids used to drink from a carton but not use the straw - just suck from the hole and there would be negative social consequences for anyone seen using the straw provided. I still have no idea why they did this or how it got started.

Those're still around. They're at walmart. The perfect mix of over-sugared Kool-aid and the flavor of aluminum, leached from the cap.

the most retarded design choice ever since the little balls would immediately start to clump together once taken out of the freezer, trapping you with your neck bent backwards, desparately hoping for the stuff to come out the opening. I still miss it, though.

My Dad would get me those.
Thanks for bringing up that memory, user.

Don't want kids thinking there's fruit in there

Fuckin Jamie Oliver

Giant polo full of mini polos

21CFR501.22 (Specific Food Labeling Requirements):
>(g) A flavor shall be labeled in the following way when shipped to a food manufacturer or processor (but not a consumer) for use in the manufacture of a fabricated food, unless it is a flavor for which a standard of identity has been promulgated, in which case it shall be labeled as provided in the standard:
[...]
>(3) In cases where the flavor contains a solely natural flavor(s), the flavor shall be so labeled, e.g., strawberry flavor, banana flavor, or natural strawberry flavor. In cases where the flavor contains both a natural flavor and an artificial flavor, the flavor shall be so labeled, e.g., natural and artificial strawberry flavor. In cases where the flavor contains a solely artificial flavor(s), the flavor shall be so labeled, e.g., artificial strawberry flavor.

>cheese flavored corn puffs

Why the hell is their a peanut man on the front?

He's the Planter's mascot.

>Tfw you used to play with the plastic tops like they were space fighter ships

Thread requirement fulfilled

wew lad
you got me fucked up

Taco Bell Enchirito

I thought they still make smothered burritos

Oh fuck
These were so fucked up. You immediately knew something was wrong as soon as you tried a wow chip.
I don't think these are discontinued everywhere
Oh fuckin baby

how are you supposed to open these without it spilling?

>Raisins

ew
No wonder that shit died

What you do is you twist the top while holding the top part of the bottle and drink the bits that are in the lid and then drink it

This was a good idea but it's just such a fucking mess and cools off too fast.

Most of these candies would be illegal in my country because of the dangerous amount of food coloring and types of preservatives and flavoring used.

I see those at dollar tree all the time

Is that any different than this? Basically less sugary soda sold at the school cafeteria that you wasted all your lunch money on.

>Is that any different than this?
yes

They did?
Not as a fleeting moment of goodness and then gone as it came ala Crystal Pepsi?

Been back since September 2014. They even have a website now, and Google Map marked with locations where you can find it, or if you're desperate to buy a case, it's also on Amazon. surge.com/

Feels.

>those mail order catalogs you used to get in elementary school for rad-ass pencil cases, stationery and 999-in-one games
Anybody else?

that pedo logo

Oof
I remember my mom always taking me to get McDonald's pancakes in one of those styrofoam trays after the morning dentist appointments where I'd have to fast and thus skip breakfast before
For some reason a fond memory

Scholastic book order? And then the book fair that came once a year?

based movies

i have a couple of these in my fridge

I remember always getting free books from the library when the book fair happened because I would schemingly say to the librarian "Oh, we need a need copy of this book for the library because the old one is beat up" and she'd always listen to me and give me the old copy.

That along with fruit roll ups, fruit by the foot, gushers, and dunkaroos...

I want to kill myself when I think of all the time that's past.

>tfw walking home by yourself with your keys around your neck, coming home to an empty house. You don't kick off your shoes as you run to the kitchen, grab a box of these babies then sit down in front of the TV, turn on YTV and watch the latest episode of Video Arcade Top 10

Got my first goosebumps book through Scholastic. Elementary School was never the same

BOI. I used to steal so much shit from the book fair.

tfw I sold my level 20 runescape character for bucks to some kid.

RIP The_Man3003

see this badass motherfucker? This was my Pog Slammer. No one fucked with me when it came to Pog.

...until the teacher saw it and kept it until Pogs were phased out as a fad.

remember those tubes made for storing pogs in? loved all that shit,
and it's SO DUMB

Yes. It was the single most retarded fad of my childhood and I loved every moment of it.

Pokemon then came along not long afterwards and there was no interaction. All the kids would do was wiggle their dicks about their shiny pokemon and trade energy cards and diglets for rattata. No one dared to risk their precious pokemon in battles.

Every dentist I ever went to always gave me one of these. It's like they had a conference and decided "Hey, kids are less annoying shitheads if they get a Styrofoam ww2 plane after we yank their fucking teeth out!"

man i used to get into so many fights over dumb shit like pogs, tech decks, and crazy bones

pretty sure one guy became my mortal enemy throughout school because i found his menace crazy bone and wouldnt give it back

I was the only one who knew how to play the card game in my entire school and neighborhood. I taught the kid across the way from me to play, but it was shitty playing the same kid over and over, especially after I'd helped him make his deck.

They've still got these in the computers at a lot of places, they're just not on the menu. Try ordering one sometime.

Fuck I loved those

what movie?

according to this they are coming back soon

My pediatric dentist had a box of cheap plastic shit to pick from after every appointment, shit was cash

I always got these shits though bc my cat loved them

McDonalds pizza was GOAT

Oh yes I member
Member we didn't have classes all afternoon and instead went to the gym area where all these books where and it was like a fun activity except it was designed to squeeze money out of us
But it didn't matter since we got a free afternoon, we got to buy shit and not just buy shit but pick and choose, outside of candy and the ocattional toy we never got to handle money so it was really cool

Maybe she just felt bad for you for being poor.

Please ship to Texas

You got me thinking about scholastic school book fairs and earning free pizzas just by reading.
fuck its been 20 years...

>Turkish twizzlers
Yeah they were ok tho

Truly AESTHETIC

I have a sister who's 11 years younger than me in the fifth grade. Her school still has them and when she showed me that they were selling emoji pillows I felt the slow coming of death within me.

This shit was the best. Wish I could still buy these

>Separating the whites

I just miss tracking lines.

Was this the brand that once came with the tony packets of cancer causing, color change pellets? ...or am I thinking of another brand of nostalgic sugar water?

Oh shit I completely forgot about that!

>McDLT
oh man, the nostalgia bomb

youtube.com/watch?v=UTSdUOC8Kac

anyone else take the straws from the drinks and punch them into the styrofoam burger container and pretend it was a tank?

OH FUC! POINTY FINGERS!!!!!

Holy shit. I used to use break a corner off these and then dip them in nacho cheese or queso dip. Shit was terrifically fattening.

>tfw also know the feeling of not knowing you are growing up poor and thinking you are slick while everyone else pities you

Mfw I drank these but would occasionally hurl them at kids on the playground because they looked a little bit like hand grenades.

>crazy bones
My nigga. No amount of sore finger tips would stop me.
If only I had friends to play with
>tfw no friends, so you set of two massive lines of crazy bones and would take turns as two different people trying to destroy the enemies lines