Wake up

>wake up
>remember my petition to bring back eggnog was a success

No need to thank me, lads. A good deed is its own reward.

Finally you wake up with a good feel

What

Bring back eggnog? It was banned before?

It was discontinued sometime around January 2016. Since them I've been tirelessly collecting signatures to have it reinstated, and in the past few weeks aot of stores have brought it back!

wow thanks man

What country is this? Because in Burgerland, we have no problems getting eggnog.

>Tfw can get eggnog year round in Australia

Quebec.

He said country you fuck

We do not have sovereignty but we are a country, just like Scotland or Catalonia. We have a separate language and everything.

>we are a country
You're a province, retard.

Nope. Scotland is a country that doesn't have sovereignty, but Catalonia and Quebec are just provinces of their respective countries. Catalonia is an autonomous region. Cultural differences does not make an area a separate country.

Shut the fuck up.
A country can pay it's own bills and fund it's own culture without getting another country to dump buckets of money on it. You can't even maintain your God damn roads and bridges without help from Ottawa.

Pay your bills Jean-Guy

He said:
>We do not have sovereignty but we are a country, just like Scotland
You said:
>Nope. Scotland is a country that doesn't have sovereignty
I'm having a hard time deciding which of you is the biggest retard in all honesty.

The French-Canadian weeb retard said that Quebec is a country that doesn't have sovereignty, like Scotland. The other guy said that while he's right about Scotland being a country without sovereignty, the same cannot be said of Quebec. I don't see the problem.

>quotemining

Let me analyze it for you:

He says:
>We do not have sovereignty but we are a country, just like Scotland
I respond:
>Scotland is a country that doesn't have sovereignty, but Catalonia and Quebec are just provinces of their respective countries
The "Scotland is a country" part is me acknowledging that the "just like Scotland" part of his post was correct, but the rest wasn't as highlighted by the "but Catalonia and Quebec are just provinces of their respective countries" that followed "Scotland is a country that doesn't have sovereignty". My point was extremely obvious if you had bothered to read.

>I'm having a hard time deciding which of you is the biggest retard in all honesty.
Turns out it was you.

He's making a joke about it being seasonal.

You cannot be this dense, dude.

>Buying eggnog.
It's quite easy as fuck to make.
Age it for 30 days for some nice "funk"

>being buttmad you're too retarded to get an obvious joke

What? Seriously? Which supermarket? I have lived in Aus all my life but I only ever see it at Xmas. Would love to buy it all year round

Is it just a normal beverage in Australia? Like, people just drink nogg on the reg?

Homemade eggnog is overrated. Bordens is just as good and doesn't have that cum consistency

>cum consistency

Just how, pray tell, do you know what the mouthfeel of that is?

>they ruined awoo with politics

EGGNOG IS A SHIT TIER DRINK AND SHOULDNT BE AVAILABLE EVEN SEASONALLY

Is warninks advocaat the same as eggnog?

Ruined, or made it better?!

add goldschlager to your eggnog

I've been a bad boy

awoo!