CK OPINIONS ON RALLYS

How does Veeky Forums feel about rally's/checkers food now? I tried one of their 2 dollar boxes and it had some pretty poor mouth feel. The chicken felt fairly rubbery and chewy, and the fries were heavily salted and had TERRIBLE mouth feel.

I came back a couple days later and tried a rallyburger (no onions because I HATE the way they feel in my mouth) and it looked like it had been set in a puddle of oil. The grease made it hard to even keep in my mouth, which may have been fortunate since it had terrible mouth feel overall. The burger was charred and the bun was cracked, with oil dripping from the sides. I'm pretty sure I will never go to rallys again.

You're a cuck I eat Rallys/Checkers every day most times I get a Bif Buford and fries combo meal. pic related

Other times I get two Chili Cheeseburgers, a Spicy Chicken sandwich, and fries

It's always delicious and their fries are amazing you cuckaroo

Grew up on the stuff.
Favorite burger joint next to In-n-Out and Canada Steak Burger.

rallys is my shit. the only fast food place open after the bars close around here. after a night out a baconzilla and large fries are the best of the best.

>tfw no checkers or rallys where i live

looks tasty

Baconzilla is good, love the mayo in combination with the bacon

I bet cum has a good "mouth feel" maybe try some of that

>mouth feel

I thought this was just a really bad meme

Checkers/rallys fries are top tier without a doubt!

Back like 8 years ago they had double buffalo chicken sandwiches and they were fucking amazing. Two fried chicken breasts dunked in franks hot sauce and smothered in bleu cheese and bleu cheese dressing. Have not been back since they were pulled from the menu.

best fries

I don't usually eat fast food, but Checkers' fries are pretty great. It's a good place when I want to just be a fatass and gorge on fast food. Doesn't happen often for me but those 3-4 times a year are worth it.

They do give a decent value for your money. For like 4-5$ you can get a full meal or two sandwiches.

$2 bites and fries box is the best kept secret in fast food

Don't care for their sandwiches, but I buy Rally's fries in frozen section. I second their $2 boxes, I go with the popcorn chicken n' fries

I used to live by a Rally's. Thing wings are great for the price. The burgers are OK. I really think they do chicken better than beef. Fries are good and extra greasy. Perfect drunk food.

tried the new a1 burger today, it was as good as any fast food premium expensive burgers and only 2 bucks
they even randomly added bacon to mine without asking or charging me for it because the ghetto trash that work there just don't give a fuck

>mouth feel
Don't we call that "texture"????

Fries and shakes> niggers touching my food

Worth it

>those fries
I miss the 2/$3 double checker, the joint near me doesn't cook the buford or other thicker burgers through. God tier fries, not to mention chili cheese option.

Make your choice, mortals

They do have pretty good chickun sandwiches, actually a bit spicy too and they never short you on the mayo

Honestly not really the biggest fan of their burgers but their fries and shakes are fucking godly

Delicious food but I've never seen a white employee in one, for some reason even in white areas the staff is 100% black

No fast food place has better fries

chilli cheese pls dad

>Fry lovers XL
>literally a cup full of fries
based rallys. didn't cave in like all the other places did after that dumb supersize movie.

Good stuff, they have deals I got this 2 for 3 deal, this is their Mushroom Swiss Burger, quite flavorful

WORST FRIES IN THE INDUSTRY

Their food is absolute shit but tastes good AF when you're completely shithoused. Back when I lived somewhere they had locations I'd eat way too many of their 2/$x sandwiches and fully loaded fries. So fucking disgustingly unhealthy...

You must not have gotten them fully loaded, noob.

This, their Spicy Chicken Sandwich....it does have a nice kick indeed

FUCK ME THATS HORRIFYING

nice

Hawt

Yummy yummy yummy in my tummy tummy tummy

Incorrect

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

We just did this thread OP.
The consensus was ghetto/10
You self-classify in the lowest 10% of every important metric.
Congratulations. Your preferences match those of America's worst people.

It goes alabama

No that was just some salty samefag, probably a gay or stay at home mom, they ruine every thread on this broad

Man that looks really delicious, I miss the chili cheeseburger, they said they don't make it anymore even though they clearly still have burgers, chili, and cheese

It's great when you're drunk

My personal favorite drunk shit is White Castle