What is your favorite pizza topping

What is your favorite pizza topping

a dozen eggs, you have to eat them all

cheese and ranch on the side

false
>oh look, another pizza thread

If I had to choose just ONE topping? Man, that's impossible. Pepperoni stands up pretty well on it's own, but that's so overplayed. I guess sausage would be a close second. Or mushrooms.

for me? pineapple, the best pizza topping

Stop.

Pineapple

1 topping???
>Spinach

Morels. Easily the best pizza topping.

anchovies.

bbq pork

feta cheese

Gasoline and foreskin.

onion mushroom and olive, maybe some jalapeno if i'm craving spicy but ill usually just add some chili flakes
cant pick just one though illl add it myself if I have to

Jalapenos and mixed kebab meat.

Anchovies.

(You)

$50 doller bills

Canadian bacon (ham) and pineapple.
Pepperoni is good
Sausage,black olives and mushrooms is good

Supreme is good

I like pizza.

gold flakes

Some dumb cunt I know bought gold papers for her weed. Why do people want to ingest gold? I hope it gives them cancer

Thick slices of tomato and garlic

this is what i like during the winter season:
-rosted potatoes
-red onion
-gorgonzola
-rolled pancetta
-sausage

>stop talking about food on a board about food and cooking

kys famalam

It's not about food or cooking if it's just "what should I get from domino's" though is it.

>potatoes
>on bread

But you'll eat a croquette and not complain about bread on potatoes.

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food topping.

>not smoking gold to feel like a baller
You poor soul

Not necessarily all on the same 'za, but my favorite toppings are 'roni, sausage, 'shrooms, sweet peps, bacon, ranch, 'cha, and probably sprinkle some extra parm' on there. Hungry!

Kebab

Fin kebabpizza.

Ham, shrimps and mushrooms is probably my favorite pizza. I can't pick a favorite topping. It's all about the combination.

disgusting

Just Mozzarella and basil, with more fresh basil after it's cooked.

Domino's serves food I don't see your point?

seemslegit.png

I like cheese pizza, preferably 5-6 portions.

Pepperoni is my go-to.

One of the pizza joints here sells a Greek-inspired pizza topped with gyros, some sort of tzatziki, and onions. At first I thought it was weird but when I tried it, it quickly became one of my favourites.

sausage/jalapeno

heh

>sauce holondaise
>chicken strips
>onions
>mushrooms
>paprika

Once I ordered from a pizza place that had a triple topping deal going on and asked for triple bacon and they obliged, that thing had so much bacon on it that without any exaggeration you could not see the cheese under it

It tasted delicious but I don't think I ever regretted a single meal so much in my life

Green pepper tastes surprisingly good on pizzas. JalapeƱos also taste nice.

milk

Dude I breathe in aluminum all day. Why would I want to voluntarily inhale even more fucking metal?

lord have mercy

Cheese

Garlic mushrooms and black olives.

fav 'za tops as follow:

ronis
jalpops
chese

a single topping?
i guess i would go for some sort of pork.
sort of counts as multiple though ,depending on the part of pork and how it was prepared.
then again, i never go with a single topping-pizza.

i know this is a bait but honestly, what's the issue with pineapple? nothing sweet is allowed or?

>jalapeno
>spicy
jesus christ, what's wrong with you people. next thing is "cucumber is too sweet", right?

jalepenos are spicy, whats your problem?

oh hell no, fin kebabpizza is shittier compared to that. that's prolly from sweden

Pepperoni and Mushroom, but I often don't want to deal with the grease so I instead order onion, mushroom and sausage.

jalepeno, red onion, ground beef, red bell pepper and pepperoni