WE CAN HARVEST UNLIMITED ENEGERY USING VOLCANOES BUT THE COAL AND FUEL MONOPOLY DOES NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN

WE CAN HARVEST UNLIMITED ENEGERY USING VOLCANOES BUT THE COAL AND FUEL MONOPOLY DOES NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN

Attached: newberry-volcano-power-plan-gets-us-go-ahead-doe-blm-forest-service-12.jpg (399x528, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drillingcontractor.org/hypersonic-drilling-system-targets-high-strength-rock-high-pressure-applications-45207
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if the core starts to freeze and the Earth die as a result.

Peak oil will kill the world screencap this

We do this in New Zealand. It's only economically viable it's geothermal locations but it is very cheap once you get the infrastructure in. And who is this idiot who things we could freeze the core of the earth lmao

PUMP IT

I am just saying, the safest way for our survival is not to risk it, but instead take power from outside our planet, like the sun. Water also works fine of course.

Ironically it is the hydrofracking techniques developed by the oil industry that has made more geothermal sites viable on the margin.

Drilling technology is still improving, and getting even weirder: drillingcontractor.org/hypersonic-drilling-system-targets-high-strength-rock-high-pressure-applications-45207

These things will not draw heat from nowhere near earth's core. That is impossible since the heat in the core is so high it melts steel, at that point no equipment is feasible.

Also, the heat generated by the earth's core comes from constant pressure, and also friction of the tectonic plates moving against each other when we approach the crust. These phenomena will not be going anywhere, pressure will stay constant and tectonic plates will keep moving.

Let it.

Attached: 1520871677942-pol.jpg (460x259, 49K)

Everyone just gotta move to the left.

Attached: smu_georesourcesmap1.gif (690x452, 37K)

>don't worry guys we can safely dump our garbage in the Ocean. It's simply too big for us to have any effecr
>Don't worry guys we can burn fossil fuels forever. There's simply too much gas and oil to ever run out
>Humans don't affect global temperatures the planet is too big for us to have any effect

>Let's extract heat from the earth's core. It won't cool significantly it's too big for that

I'm having a deja vu

I hope you are joking.
With this logic we should focus on breathing less because we'll run out of air

sounds cool man, I'm sure there are no drawbacks to shoving thousands of tons of drilling equipment into geologically unstable volcanic zones

its okay we can just nuke the core to restart it, like jumping a car battery

>heat in the core is so high it melts steel
9\11 was a core job

our planet is not 4 miles in diameter

you may be retarded. in addition to being a faggot

not every place can do this. You need hot srings nearby or volcanic activity.

prove it

good b8, almost took it

Maybe it is coming from radioactive element decay, but we don't know why the core is still hot. Mars core has cooled down and become solid ages ago.

nigga you dumb. The core is losing energy constantly with or without human interaction.

almost as dumb as saying we shouldn't user solar panels because we are draining the sun's energy and the sun will cool down

if only there was a way to use newfags as a renewable energy source

Attached: cringe.jpg (225x344, 28K)

>pump it

>borrowing energy from a 3rd party is better than making it yourself
>rubs hands

you
you're not serious

i'm totally with you on the garbage and oceans thing, but—
the earth is constantly emitting enormous amounts of heat anyway
we'd be taking up such a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny fraction of that with geothermal
why would the earth cool, regardless
we're simply moving energy away from where it would have no effect on an unknown patch of earth a mile below us, and moving it directly into our hands
same amount of energy expended—we just actually get something out of it, at the expense of nothing
(permitting that this isn't gonna fuck up some CONSISTENTLY SCIENTIFICALLY VERIFIABLE unknown source)

Lmao at you globecucks talking about your 'core'. The Earth is FLAT retards.

This is Veeky Forums you silly faggot.

Attached: 1024px-Dropbear.jpg (1024x1020, 222K)

Attached: 20622255_342036566251676_3613645161061067634_n.jpg (261x175, 6K)

>dump garbage in volcanoes
>use lava as fuel
>fuck global warming, i'm the icest b1tvh

L A V A
A
V
A

G A N G
A
G
B

That's interesting, didn't know about Mars. Thanks for sharing.

>>breathlet doesn’t know about the air token burn

it's expensive to setup and there's a large CO2 footprint in doing so, meaning that Nuclear power is actually greener including setup

also

Pump it

My house has a geothermal pump that heats the floor heating and the water i use, it's pretty cheap to use.

>sunlight is a third party
We're already using it, dumbass. If we didn't, there would be no photosynthesis.
>absorb all sun, plants die, we die