WHY IS THERE SO MUCH FUCKING RESISTANCE AT 8-9K

Fucking piece of shit didn't have this much trouble approaching 11k a couple weeks back.

Attached: IMG_20180315_002020.jpg (1830x960, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BigRekts
twitter.com/CryptoChoe
twitter.com/satoshi_guru
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why pajeets shitting in streets?

because its being oversold to oblivion by bitmex to kill margin traders

>inb4 hurrr it eez ez 2 mak munney if dey do dat tho

they are literally randomly pumping and dumping this shit back and forth to kill you fuckers. No TA is predicting any of these swings. Support will not allow anything to lose under 8.3, a billion fucking dollars of this shit was bought by one wallet alone at an average of 8k

Attached: here.png (815x659, 56K)

Maybe the institutions are keeping the prices down to give themselves a good entry point?

At this point I don't even know, all my calls for the past week have been utter trash

Just do something, this sideways movement is boring as fuck

A lot of people bought between 7-9k during the uptrend
Most of this dump is due to the dump by MT GOX guy and shorters on Bitmex

They paid 5k for a lot of it, stop rationalizing

Its dumping, wake the fuck up.

do you not understand what average buy in means? Are you retard?

Lol the whale manipulators are just scraping bitmex gambling addicts for past few weeks snd will continue to. Margin traders are in a slaughter house and waiting their turn, whales got the blinders on those gambling addicts. Trained them nice and they will be addicted and lose it all in a couple bad trades once they get confidence and increase leverage just as whales have trained them.

No sympathy

Attached: 959C9EBA-4146-49D5-BDBE-BE255500C222.jpg (250x166, 14K)

Is it really just sideways or steadily creeping down

>TA
>Market manipulated by blatant wash trading exchanges who don't give a slightest fuck

The absolute state.

Attached: DYGEaCNXcAAgGjR.jpg (1017x1778, 124K)

There was a picture that showed a 3 month downtrend was creeping up against a 15 month uptrend line.

I feel like it'll cuck us with more sideways action till those two trends meet

Yes you dumb duck, they paid 5k for most of t and 8k on the high end. Hurrr 8k average durr

No, that was their maximum

Not sure if sarcastic but yeh it is being manipulated by wash taders as always. These TA faghots are genuine retards in a slaughterhouse . They think whales dont scrape here and twitter for oopular TA, go along with it enough to give them confidence for a while till they find the ta fags increased leverage and at that point the whales do a u thrn and fuck them in one single manipulation.

It is dumping but bouncing of the bottom? It will be 9200 in 12h.

Attached: bounced.png (448x472, 15K)

This
Also another small round of liquidations begun two hours ago twitter.com/BigRekts I love watching at this graveyard of fools.

Maybe but who really knows? I'm just slowly buying on the way down because I still believe that in a month or two BTC will be higher than it is now.

>No TA is predicting any of these swings

These two people predicted this yesterday.

twitter.com/CryptoChoe
twitter.com/satoshi_guru

You need to stop looking at the small events and look at bugger picture. How tf u wanna cheery pick.

Whatever man. Keep trading on margin u will lose everything soon enough

you are stupid as fuck.

Attached: 1516422109423.png (1000x1000, 92K)

>the only thing up is EOS

The state of current year man.

ditto