Golden Corral

Went to Golden Corral tonight. How'd I do, Veeky Forums?

Second plate. That is pork steak and it was delicious

Where are your six plates of dessert, user? The chocolate wonderfall is calling your name (is that still a thing there?). Also - you fail because you didn't pick up one of those rolls they have with the honey butter.

You don't have to pick those delicious pillows of dough up, they bring them right to the table!

I steer clear of the chocolate wonderfall. Eating low carb so no rolls, which I was never a fan of anyway

Third and final plate

This looks disappointing. I've seen the commercials with James Foxworthy or whatever & it looked good, for commercial sakes.
This is what quality food looks like?

>empty space on the plate
what about your DPS, dipshit?

why so much ground beef ???? or why ground beef plain at all?

can anyone else with firefox not do the new "select around x" captcha?

What's the point in getting fat if you're going to do it by eating crap like this? If you're going to get fat, at least stuff your face with food worth eating.

>he doesn't know about DPS

>colored plates
did you order off the kids menu?

wow. imagine that!

Are buffets like Golden Corral any good? I like Asian and Indian buffets but have never been to a 'western' buffet. How's the price?

i went there once it's absolute trash i would never go again it's not good. just eat one plate of something at least kinda nice like a normal person

Not overpriced if you eat 3-4 plates.
It's like $10 a person iirc
Food is low tier, but there's SO MUCH that anyone who isn't extremely picky is bound to find at least something they like. Not to mention a huge fucking dessert selection as well. Go during lunch while food is fresh too. Maybe a tiny bit after the rush.

...it's a buffet, there are no kids menus, or menus at all for that matter

Fuck the rolls the jalapeno cheddar cornbread muffins are the best thing they make.

Not visiting the salad bar it is the only reason i go there

Da fuq would you go to the Platinum Pen if you're trying to eat healthily?

just froim looking at these photos the food quality looks absolute shit tier.

have some self respect user

It looked terrible so i left it alone

how much does dinner cost there again? looks pretty solid imo

please describe and rate this single shrimp

$11.99

That shrimp was the only fried item I got and it was so disgusting I spit it into a napkin. Golden corral is doing a "shrimp trio" promotion and this one was called "boom boom shrimp". Just a fried shrimp with some high fructose corn syrup-based sweet chili sauce.

This is true

They still don't have shit on the cheddar biscuits at Red Lobster

>high fructose corn syrup-based sweet chili sauce

Didn't feel like cooking and even though it's low quality food I like the variety. I don't think I did too bad considering this and a small breakfast was all I ate that day. I would estimate that I ate about 2300 calories and under 50 grams of carbs. Burned about 500 calories earlier that day so I'm not worried about it

This is also true

me when leaving red lobster:
>ayy yo girl/waitstaff, can I get a fresh bucket of biscuits and 2 to-go boxes?
>they do because they want the tip

Yup and they're fucking amazing the day after too for breakfast. Break up a couple and mix with scrambled egg and bacon

I go about once a year for endless shrimp and go home with like 2 boxes of biscuits and 2 or 3 orders of endless shrimp entrees every time after eating a shitload already and the meal is only like $25+tip or whatever.

So are you the same Brusselsproutfag from a couple of months ago?

It definitely is the same faggot, who else would post every plate they had at Golden Corral on this board as if anyone cares? Not to mention he has brussels sprouts on every plate again.

proper dps'ing, didn't fall for the carbs.

You are still a fat disgusting human piece of shit though.

Yeah it's me

Stay mad

Used to be grotesquely fat I'll admit. Not anymore though

Have you tried the prime rib yet? Been thinking of going to my local corral this sunday

looks better than the shit i get at chinese buffets. everything is either chicken or cartilage.

Prime rib is on the weekend only so i didn't get to try it. Be advised they tack on an extra $2 when they are serving the prime rib. Im curious as well so take a pic and post here if the thread lasts

It's not as bad as people make it out to be. That said, don't get your hopes up if you've never been. The worst part is the atmosphere and the people. You really have to put your blinders on.

I thought this was a repost thread but it's just you brussel sprout guy

honestly, that looks really homemade and not in a good way either. brussel sprouts are overdone, the meat seems burned, jalapenos are from a jar/tin/can. onions seem ok, apart from the char on them (i'm guessing it's from the burnt meat) and that cheese sauce looks like melted cheddar or something. the thing in the middle looks ok though and so does the frozen peas

>this is what quantity food looks like.
FTFY

serious question, is applebee's shit-tier according to US standards? went there for a quick lunch when i were in NYC and did not enjoy it, even with their massive amounts of calories (ie shitloads of fat)

Yes

Applebees is shit tier. Thats why its always full of baby boomers. But on Monday nights they have half price cocktails and burgers for 6 dollars.

Of all US chain restaurants it is surely the worst. Chilies and tgi Fridays are at least ok

Yeah that's why it's $12. I wasn't expecting anything more

Applebee's was decent like 10 years ago. The quality nose dived recently and is now Golden Coral tier but still still expensive.

Chilies recently had grassfed beef burgers that were very good. It's actually pretty good as far as chain food goes.

Hi

>The worst part is the atmosphere and the people

Choose your table carefully. Many snot faces underfoot.

I know what you mean. We went to the complete opposite side of the restaurant because there were rambunctious children whose parents were too busy gorging themselves and a group of mentally handicapped people in the place we wanted to sit. I'm sorry but I can't enjoy a meal around either

>golden corral
>quality

Claim Jumper is better.

Oh wait. Buffet thyme.

Surely you meant to say the silver saloon right?

Still won't beat the desert section at Copper Caboose.

Claim jumper a shit. But also golden corral a shit

Isn't Copper Caboose a real place? Lubbock, TX? Pretty sure I went there once and a friend of a friend got us all kicked out because he was on barbiturates and got out of hand

Golden Corral is disgusting food and always full of white trash and blacks

It's the best buffet in the U S A
>how do I know this?
The commercial hood fireworks, duh, they wouldn't do that if it wasn't true.