It's happening

Chainlink backlog tracker now public
pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823

Attached: 1508103033465.jpg (425x339, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally a big fat nothing.

Attached: images (13).jpg (182x277, 9K)

I clicked that link and now my wallet is empty

Where have my links gone?

to crypto heaven

damn, i wish my money wasnt stuck in shitcoins so i could buy more link

What is a backlog?

>smartcontract.com headquarters moved to skyscraper
>Hedgefund managers tweeting about LINK
>Large number of github commits in the past few hours
>Official subreddit goes active in the last week
>Sergay speaking at major conference alongside the President of the Chamber of Digital Commerce
>Now this

Its for edits to code base

Thanks opie this is neat

Thanks

Odds of beta being released during SXSW?

I sat on a WebEx yesterday hosted by Oracle, where they were discussing options to move real world data to Blockchain services they are looking to provide, and Chainlink was mentioned at least 3 times during the hour

What are we looking at?!

Prove it

Link to the webex or something

>Link to the webex

Attached: 1479865384.jpg (645x729, 41K)

I still don’t understand what it means. Isn’t edits to the code base just what GitHub already shows us? How is this different?

yeah, I'm not gonna click that

Attached: 1516083450220.png (927x941, 427K)

Oracle the cloud company dudes?

Now bells start to ring...

Attached: release.png (1188x1376, 183K)

It's basically a to-do list on what to work on next.
Making it public shows that they might be getting ready for prime time. Same with making r/chainlink the official subreddit and Sergey starting to tweet.

FLYING LIKE A BIRD

what is this senpaitachi

tesla developer dimitri

Well basically it's another form of diary, their to-do-lists and current progress shown to the public.

I don't think that him requesting/making the code open source really means anything, it doesn't mean tesla is working on LINK

A backlog is how pretty much any sane team of software developers will manage the development of a given project.

A team will commit to work on a selection of stories from their backlog based on their priority to meet their project deliverables.

Obviously it's not unusual for new work to come up during the middle of the project so the standard process is to capture that work in a story and place it in the backlog where it can be prioritised for a later iteration.

A story is a small unit of work that is typically part of a larger overall feature that's being developed for a project. This is a pretty neat look at the stuff the guys at SmartContract are working on.

I don't understand any of this

Just keep holding on to your stinkies buddy.

Attached: heeeh.jpg (211x239, 4K)

Thanks just bought 1000k EOY

Attached: 1513395522964.jpg (540x527, 16K)

>tfw I swing traded 5 more linkies in 40 minutes
Just made 5000 extra dollars

Attached: 1512347030881.png (634x517, 574K)

actually there is a recording of the even time have access to, but as I don't work for Oracle I can't share it without a shitstorm. It would also be really obvious who leaked it, as there were only 14 of us on the call, and I was the only one asking about Oracles, decentralisation and real life data being injected into Blockchain software markets.

Oracle, as in the 2nd biggest Software Development company behind Microsoft.

oracle.com

>even time
* event I

fucking phone

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

checked

digits don't lie

Attached: 1520694937524.png (570x2427, 2.97M)

>Link already dumped .07c
Yeah senpai my body is so ready desu

Nice get
Was there a general consensus on chainlink? How was it mentioned?

Double thanks

big if true

Were you the only person mentioning chainlink?

Holy fuck

Attached: checkum_bling.gif (400x400, 437K)

Giant MEH guys, this was a discussion with 14 nobodies, probably, and doesn't indicate that Oracle would actually use CL nor does it indicate they're even thinking about it. They were probably just chatting about low level shit of no consequence. Not planning the strategy for the business.

i work for oracle and have heard no such thing. any proof? what webex? our blockchain team is borderline incapable, very late on all things tech (see cloud as an example).

this! that! and those!!

strap in motherfuckers! Linkies coming....

My nightmare is that it does a weenie pump to like $1.20 and stays there.
Although you'd assume we will drop hard if we hit ath again

I work for nintendo's oracle department and can also confirm

We already dropped hard looks like the dump already happened. How fucking stupid can you assholes be

your Blockchain team shared with us that Oracle Blockchain cloud service goes live Q2 2018 - Hyperlwdger Fabric permission ed Blockchain protocol

Not going to share more due to NDA but that doesn't sound very behind the curve at all. They even shared invite to use Apps integration toolkits, early access went live October 2017

>NDA
Nigger are you trolling this hard

nonononono why has shitcoin to crash now?

it was one of 10 ish companies / projects mentioned. Not a focus of the WebEx. yes, hence my attempt to stay anonymous now unfortunately
the 14 nobodies were representing 13 finance companies who currently use Oracle products in Europe, plus the host.

I did make a post last week on Veeky Forums asking you lot for questions for me to ask Oracle, but it only got 1 reply. Not sure where Veeky Forums is archived to nowadays but a search for Oracle will find my post from last week as part proof I guess.

Is there a follow up meeting?

maybe not NDA as such, but I can't share their documents without permission according to their safe harbour statement.

thanks for the info, im on the infrastructure sales side thats all ill say. just reasoning that we are late to all tech, prefer to be second (or in hyperledgers case i think it was 175th to join). hahah.

we're they aware of decentralized oracles? contributing to the various layers of hyperledger fabric is all i was aware of or discussed internally.

This?

Only thing better if Sergey bangs the roastie from chamber of digital commerce after SXSW

You'd think a company called Oracle would care at least a little bit about oracles

nice

nice find

yes! that's me. good find user. I did ask the question about decentralised Oracles and was told we weren't going in to that level of detail. This was just an introduction to potential future Blockchain usage by Oracle

Also, not trying to derail this thread OP so apologies, but just wanted to state that my original post was to highlight Chainlink being mentioned outside of Veeky Forums.

I didn't mean ORACLE USING CHAINLINK CONFIRMED LAMBO INCOMING $1000 EOY like some of you think I do

You are a larping faggot and the link pump is also over plus btc dumping today get fucked link shitters

I hope it keeps dumping for another 24h, my eth will get to binance by then and I can scoop up some more. won't be devastated if it moons either though ;)

still cool, thanks for sharing.

having microsoft use link, oracle aware of it, swift and doccusign all but confirmed im pretty happy heading into the rest of the year.

memes aside.

what am I larping about? being on a WebEx? lol

Link is literally nothing but a cheap whore for whales to dump during the two news drops that is has per year

Link will be sub $1 EOY and will be left in the dust by other companies

i dont doubt you were on a webex, oracle has a rotating schedule of webex's as well as one offs that get set up.

its not that far fetched that chain link could pop up in a blockchain applications session

nice

jesus fuck. what a fucking glorious post. dubs and quads holy shit.

Attached: 128598625485.jpg (259x194, 6K)

People think this will be the next ETH in terms of raw growth but the fact every single small move it does gets plastered here with mindless threads makes me think we will be lucky to even get into the $10 territory. There's too much people now, too much awareness, too much impatience, too much greed. Crypto is not dead as tech, crypto is being killed because of the people.

quite the contrary. fomo will make it go much crazier. also dont forget the army of autists that wont dump their linkies.

I remember the post, thought it wss oracilize you were asking the questions, i voted the trollquestion

What kind of Reddit-tier logic is this?

What you've just said does not make sense at all. Its just a bunch of gay virtue signalling.

>hurr attention and greed doesn't drive price up

Pic related

Attached: 1520913366437.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823

Attached: linkball2.png (900x900, 413K)

larp until proof

You need to get off of Veeky Forums every now and then you retard. For what ChainLink is capable of, it is so far under the fucking radar.

>Implying ETH wasn't plastered here with mindless threads
>Implying awareness is bad
>Implying impatience is bad
>implying greed is bad
Fuck off out of here

Attached: 81b686912bbb92b0b1e3a67d25d908b26c8debd820095af92d447c6b06a2e4aa.jpg (1048x650, 58K)

Quads of truth? Do not take these digits for granted.. the power of Kek compels you

Attached: linkPepePoo.png (1330x1686, 1.2M)

read the thread bellend. I wasn't confirming Oracle using Chainlink.