Why is Sergey hating us?

Attached: sergey(42).png (312x285, 12K)

Because we're cancerous for everything of value. Accept it and live with it.

because you as well hate Veeky Forums and yourself
the only reasonable attitude to this place is hate even if you are user
look at vitalik

No one wants to hang out with the retarded kid.

Attached: 1516922052985.png (1320x908, 471K)

if you didn't respond with stupid memes to his tweets, maybe we wouldn't hvae this problem

Dump your bags, you master cucked himself to Ripple Labs.

Attached: ripple chainlink sergey.png (1234x1170, 201K)

I agree to an extent but it's more than that. It's the stigma we've had associated with us for years. Not just biz, 4chinz in general. We're the internet hate machine.

Attached: 1508025230991.jpg (275x275, 14K)

Well, if we all shill link here they all probably know by now how autistic link buyers are.

Didn't most of the edgelord oldfoggies immigrated to Cripplechan or died?

well, a link trader discussion was pasted over from here, so there's plenty of good content here.
I was just referring to that tweet with fat guy with sergey face

probably because Veeky Forums (esp after the influx of actually mentally deranged newfags) is the biggest threat to ChainLink adoption there is. This is the surest thing there ever was, until people with mental handicaps started posting toilet memes onto serious discussions on Twitter drawing negative attention to the project.

So yeah. Go fuck yourselves faggots. You're shooting yourselves and everyone around you in the foot.

Look around op, why do you think? If I ever have kids I swear to God I'll make sure to keep them away from you and this degenerate sess pool.

You seem to be suffering from the misapprehension that ChainLink needs random normie investors in order to succeed. All it needs is business adoption, and if you think businesses are going to turn down an opportunity to save money because of memes, you're deluded.

This also, fucking stupid austics cunts, what the fuck is the matter with some of you cunts at times is beyond me.

You need to spend some time on other boards friend. Pol and bee are still as edgelord as ever.
Of course there's good discussion here, and yes I agree about the Twitter meme autists. But you need to think bigger. Veeky Forums is an established racist and bigot website. An "altright" stronghold. Sergey will be a public figure eventually if link works. Being associated with the infamous racist hacker Veeky Forums isn't something he wants or needs on his resume.

It's the same thing that happened with Trump in 16. We helped him, big league, but he can never, ever, acknowledge our help or he would be crucified. Such is our fate.

Attached: download.jpg (242x208, 7K)

they can try, but link has done enough damage to this board, now it's our turn to make sure nobody ever takes chainlink seriously.

Because we point out how fat he is and it makes him butthurt.

Apart from all the Veeky Forums casual autism, we are giving smart investors a good entry point, and we keep on accumulating. Only thing can fuck us is Sergey dropping the link project for something bigger and not fixing the street-shitting problem.

Drink bleach

>be sergey
>Spend years developing your magnum opus
>nah mate let's drop it

Don't forget we cleared binances hot wallet on night. Could be a red flag for potential investors

I repeat, for something bigger. Might include solving the oracle problem. Grow a brain stupid retard

No one wants to associate with 4nigger

>B
isn't that what he's doing now?

He just wants to keep newfag cancer like you from bringing in even more redditards.

Because a majority of people on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in general are racist, homophobic morons. Not much to figure out on this one.

he didn't drop link imho

This user knows whats up.

Chainlink cannot be stopped, no matter how hard it gets memed

Sergey just doesn't like the fact that a bunch of NEET virgins get to become millionaires for doing nothing