In your city, where do the hipsters feast?

In your city, where do the hipsters feast?

Other urls found in this thread:

easeys.com.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I scatter vinyl disks of unknown bands and watch them in my back yard.

Your mums pussy

unfortunately at the sushi bar i work at. tomorrow is friday and a big event is being held downtown and my joint is right in the guts of the city. i hate these smarmy fuckasses

>We want a rooftop burger restaurant to appeal to transport loving hipsters?
Say no more bearded padawan

easeys.com.au/

applebees

>look mom i posted it again

(you)

Melbourne is so fucking weird.

Only here can you get KNOCKED BACK by bouncers at a bar where you sit on a fucking box pallet in a city alleyway.

here's yours

I live in portland maine. Hipsters eat everwhere here. Its a hipster saturated town.

Cheers m80

>he lives in lelbourne

>Portland, Maine

It seems like such a comfy state. Any advice for someone considering moving there from Virginia? How's the job market there? What do young people do for fun? How's the DUDE LMAO culture there? How are the people, in general?

pls respond

>inb4 fuck off, were full

Pensacola, Florida
There's a place downtown that's "cool" because they give bad service on purpose, apparently. Like actually go out of their way to ignore you when you walk in, and then take 5 minutes to actually tell the kitchen what you want. And the hipsters think that's cool as shit

At the Unicorn

Job markets medicore
poruland is a very expensive city. Lots of bars and restaurants.
Then theres tourists towns and rural towns and towns with 20 people in them.

Theres weed but im a thirty year old man. Im not going to be exposed to those types.

Whole foods, in n out, chipotle
And soon to be a hipster pisseria

Perth City

the Moon Cafe. It's a late night cafe that hosts the perth poetry club.

i honestly don't know

i don't see many hipsters here, but i live near chicago

i assume there are lots of retarded places there

We don't have hipsters or cities in Mississippi. We have third world shithole small towns and screaming, raving, flailing evangelicals.

Dallas TX
they like Velvet Taco, BuzzBrews for coffee/breakfast, any place in Deep Ellum.
those are for normal level hipsters, top level hipsters only eat bar food at shitty local bars.

>We have third world shithole small towns and screaming, raving, flailing evangelicals.

sounds comfy

I live in Dallas too. I was gonna say street pizza in Deep Ellum, but I think it's slowly being taken over (along with the rest of the city) by the Uptown overflow crowd.

Greenville is getting super hipster-y, however, as is Bishop Arts.

I agree about them going nuts over shitty bar food though. I was talking to a hipster chick at a party, and she was ranting over the pizza at Cosmo's, which is a shit.

>sounds comfy

Except for the large number of looney tunes religious fanatics, it is. Cheap cost of living, too. Mild winters. Two garden growing seasons, spring and fall.

I live in Maryland but all the hipsters go to DC

Milwaukee, WI.

>small town in North Carolina
We don't have hipsters, you have to go to Asheville to find those.

vancouver
basically everywhere at some point

Northern VA here. You're right about them going to DC.

>tfw i can't afford to move there

Close to where I live there's a coffee place with a tattoo parlor in the back. It's a somewhat rural area so all hipsters from 2 counties out treat it as their graceland.

Fucking Greentruck Pub. They really are the best burgers in Savannah, but the hipster and SCAD crowd makes it unbearable to eat in there.

>SCAD

What's that stand for?

Savannah College of Art and Design

I wouldn't know, I'm not a hipster

>Bacon
What have we done...