Hi peepoo and I'm back cooking agehn

Hi peepoo and I'm back cooking agehn

Sweetcorn fritters:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7gLhvdmJx8

New queen of Veeky Forums! Discuss her recipes, enjoy the videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p77rwddL7hk
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=J-lgtBpv-k8
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk
youtube.com/watch?v=oRJhqRxDovs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a masterfully crafted meal
truly the queen of /ck

It's funny because she obviously skim reads a recipe or food idea and just wings it!

In one video she makes a corned beef hash, I used to have a girlfriend from 'up North' and her mother makes it pretty much the same way.

Northerners are funny folk.

do British peeeepooh really live like this? Her kitchen is a pigsty, her food is atrocious, I'm a native English speaker, but sometimes it's like she's speaking a different language.

Oh England, you so crazy

I doubt it. She's pretty much the ultimate white trash. I feel bad for her son.

She is from Northern England, I suspect South Yorkshire.

She probably lives on benefits along with her son. Like I said here Northerners are funny people but most of them mean well.

I want her and Jack to breed and produce the meme to end all memes.

But Jack isn't nowhere near her when it comes to these edible abominations. Quite a few of his videos are just fine, nothing special. Face it, Jack is done, he's lost it.

Kay is the new queen of Veeky Forums.

There is a big difference between Kay and Jack.

Kay just cooks badly done grub, has a laugh and eats it.
Jack thinks he is Marco Pierre White V2.0 and takes himself too seriously.

no he doesn't. In the opening video for his channel he says that you will see him screw up. The main difference is, that he not even close to being as bad as she is. She maintains a constant high level of shittiness. He doesn't. He's outright boring compared to Kay, queen of Veeky Forums.

Her videos have become something I just put on in the background. Her "yeah I know I'm shit but whatever" attitude is so uplifting. Where Jack drives me into a raging fury at his ignorance of his own ignorance, Kay puts a smile on my face.

I beg to differ sir.

Jack has made a marketed a range of sauces and stuff, I can't see Kay doing that.

I watched his original video of Yorkshire puddings and he genuinely went nuts over them and how good they were before the shitstorm from Brits descended upon him and he remade the video.

watching this now
hope i dint go into a limey rage too much

she's from sheffield you're right

>she's from sheffield you're right
I'm from the South West but I used to visit Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham quite frequently so it was a good guess.

it's literally the arsehole of the planet round there

bump

Little known fact about Kay's Good Cooking - Her taste tester and son Lee cannot eat cheese.

new vid

youtube.com/watch?v=p77rwddL7hk

it looks like she's boiling logs of shit

it looks like shes feeding it to her dog as well

That's animal abuse right?

the dog gets the same food. This is so depressing

How the fuck does she come up with these terrible recipes?

They seem to be pretty standard British cuisine. Lots of Britbongs have mentioned in these threads that in England she's a actually a good cook.

I don't get it, are you joking or do you seriously believe this? I understand that Americans are only able to see the world through stereotypes, hence the terrible english food stereotype etc., but surely even Americans have enough common sense to realise she's a terrible cook.

If you're serious: all the "britbongs" saying this is normal food were American trolls

It's not my fault you island monkeys have such atrocious food that she's considered a good cook.

Oh look, Mr. Kraft Singles is calling me a bad cook.

>watching helpless people fucking up in the kitchen and laughing about it unironically

I get that it's entertaining to watch, but remember; that could be your stepmother/father at your next Thanksgiving

>were American trolls

You think? Tell me, what was your first clue?

Not an Amerilard. But you're definitely a Britbong. And Kay right here seems to be representative of your fine British cuisine. Embrace it.

It's a shame that Veeky Forumsstill doesn't have flags

>ITT: bong defending their objectively shit-tier cuisine

You are American, bro. Americans are the only ones who are so stupid they actually believe their stereotypes.

Nope, German here.

Du wirst es mir eh nicht glauben, du rotgesichtiger Inselaffe.

Obsession

>Add mince beef to cold water
>slowly bring it to the boil on a shitty electric cookertop

Only time I felt angry watching these videos

Auch ohne dich werde ich leben

Pretty much standard fare for about 60% of the brit pop.

>being this bad of a troll

Do people even try anymore? It must get boring to go back to a 70 year old stereotype as your only way to make people mad.

Why not insult Japanese cuisine? That's be sure to get people more genuinely angry.

As far as I can tell, Kays videos have been released this year, so I feel like that "70 year old stereotype" is quite a current affair. I couldn't even troll as hard as you Bongs are trolling yourselves.

did Kay for for Brexit? lets have a vote

Bad food is bad food, but a smile is a smile. This used to depress me, but it just is what it is.

P E T E T E R S

good lord wake me up
furiously masturbating nigger, if you are here, good work on the comment section. i kek'd hard
i honestly doubt she voted

Wanna hear an oxymoron? German fine dining.

Americans are incapable of seeing the world in any other way than as a product of outdated stereotypes from film and television.

im thinking of actually copying a kay recipe just to see how bad it tastes

Why is there no 'like' button on here?

Yeah, but I don't see German cooks fuck things up this badly.

It's hard to screw up boiling a sausage and emptying a jar of sauerkraut, which is German cuisine.

>I can't taste it at all
>thumbs up

There's limits to how much you can fuck up innards and cabbage I suppose.

I don't know what to think anymore

>Her cooking is so bad it's literally dog food

It would be funny if she wasn't subjecting that poor dog to her slop

>he's lost it

Post your webums lads.

Why is that person cooking eggs in used engine oil?

agreed
its over
jack is done

yeah we need more kay webms

I really feel like I'm getting in on the ground floor of KGC with this tidbit of info.

Yeh she's one of the best English cooks I've seen

>claims Americans only deal in stereotypes by literally stereotyping Americans

Agreed mate! Her whoulesome coumfy cooking reminds me of me mums cooking.

brb got to eat some spotted dick and faggots while watching the beeb on the telly

Rule Britannia!

>Clappyfat pretending to be a Bong for no good reason
>Can't even spell "comfy" correctly

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

burgersharts on suicide watch

>the obsession continues

Honestly though, is your own country so shit you have to shitpost to deflect any criticism?

Anyway, just realised the Kangaroo's are awake, so of course the shitposting has gone through the roof. Should have guessed.

Sorry but nearly every interaction with Americans has shown it to be true. That and the terrible geography

So cute, a bunch of angry limeys in a Kay thread.

She's British, you're British, own it.

I'm British. I do own it. She's fucking shit.

Just as Jack is American, and Jack is shit, and Burgers need to own that.

What nobody needs is a bunch of Kangeroo's pretending to be Bongs shitposting, all because nobody gives a single shit about their country. Honestly, their so jealous it's sad. It's the only way they can get any attention, apart from the occasional mention of a pie floater.

>queen of Veeky Forums
>not the tard bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=J-lgtBpv-k8

never heard of her

Chrisselivingwithcerebralpalsy I think is her channel name. Watching her make pancakes was the most adorable and encouraging thing ever. Here I'll find the video for you youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

yes she is very hot

She's not hot, adorable or encouraging. She is a cripple. She can never be queen of Veeky Forums because of this, but most of all because her channel isn't cooking themed.

KAY is the queen of Veeky Forums.

Oh get off it I'm not trying to replace your meme-queen.

You're saying she's not hot etc.. and she can't be Queen because of this.. are you saying Kay is hot, encouraging and adorable? And not a cripple? Bitch probably uses a chair lift not to mention the obvious mental handicap.

Kay has huge knockers.

There's a bright side to everything I guess

She doesn't seem to wear a bra a lot of times

wow
unbelievable
i did not expect such culinary prowess from your appearance, i am impressed
the meat is tender, juicy
perfectly cooked
the pasta, divine
did you salt the water? oh you didnt? i am stunned, these bows are excellent
the way you used your tuition with the gravy granules, masterful
well kay
you beat me
you win
here are the keys to my restaurant.

Oi mates, she's not a bad cook. Just because she doesn't use posh French spices, it doesn't mean the food is bad. She let's the flavours of the ingredients speak for themselves.

I for one would just love to see her take on our classic sunday roast!

youtube.com/watch?v=oRJhqRxDovs
kay is one step ahead

Please say it ain't so

You know damn well that they're all fat and sag like 8 balls in socks

Blimey, never saw this one. Thanks mate, I'm going to have to use her recipe, looks splendid!