Good bourbon thread

Buying myself some bourbon online lads, looking to get a decent bottle that ive never tried for christmas.
Im already ordering a Willet's so not that and willing to spend up to like £70-80 but dont mind if its cheaper, and preferably a single barrel if possible

My favourites are Blantons Gold, Elijah 12 and Four Rose SB

EagleRarefags get out, your swill is shit and i dont want your '''''opinion'''''

There's already a thread

Can you not post pictures like this please? This triggered me.

Thank you.

/pol/ detected

S-sorry

Im asking a specific bourbon related question which is worth its own thread
Thanks for telling me tho

If you aren't drinking old crow you are literally throwing your money away

Bookers is my favorite, basil hayden is a good choice, George Dickel rye is really good, can't think of any others really. Haven't bought booze in a long time

Buffalo Trace, Woodford Reserve, Basil Hayden's, Knob Creek are all good choices in that price range.

Second the Bookers as well CSB: I actually got to meet Booker Noe, he's about what you'd expect from a guy who distills whiskey for a living: very large, gregarious, red nose.

Bookers and basil was on my shortlist

Anyone tried Hudson, what is that like?

>old crow

One has to wonder what marketing genius came up with that name.

nice pic OP, post more chocolate hunnies in the future.

Not him but you really have to go back, don't you.

Found another /pol/tard.

My daily drinker is maker's neat. Absolutely fucking fantastic

Got the Bookers, 56 quid for next day delivery

Cheers lads

kentucky user here, land of bourbon. go ask on the kentucky or louisville reddit.

that shit has no flavor. at least get makers 46

I'll have to pick some up thanks for the tip

alt-right autist detected

That being said, I don't think the other guy was a /pol/tard, he was triggered because that chick is so pretty and we can't have her

>EagleRarefags get out
Sure thing mate

If you like Four Roses then why not try different ones? Like OBSV, OBSF, etc. Also Evan Williams vintage.

You might find Booker's bland.