>be me hungry but lazy
>open fridge
>see hummus. sniff. smells like butthole
>whatever arabfag said its good
>spread hummus on 2 pieces of white bread
>add tomato lettuce and carrot
>BETTER.THAN.SEX.JPG
>REEEEEEEEEEE

So I humbly ask how else should I use hummus?? What are your hummus recipes????

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaotolaryngology/fullarticle/649745
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

>White bread.
Do you live in a fucking trailer?

You're already eating it the best way, though maybe add a fried egg and get some better bread.

add sugar

Middle Eastern cuisine is more or less pretty gud

a simple meal like a pita stuffed with falafel and hummus will easily fill me up

>see hummus. sniff. smells like butthole

Why do people sniff their food? Do they think it really provides any insight into how it will taste? I've never smelled food before I ate it the first time, I just shove it in my mouth and see if I like it.

But then I see my GF sniff food I give her, or people say that certain food smells weird, and it's very confusing to me - lots of food smells weird, like boiled eggs, but that doesn't say anything about how it will taste, what the texture will be, etc.

Maybe it's because I grew up poor-fag and didn't have the luxury of having food alternatives, so there wasn't a point in smelling food - either I ate what was given, or I went hungry.

THEY MAKE CHOCOLATE HUMMUS ???

Taste is heavily influenced by smell. Try holding your nose next time you eat cheese.

and vanilla apparently

ngl i wanna try that shit with some carrots and apples

Right, but the way you smell food as you chew it is vastly different from the way it smells at a distance. And the way that you process flavor is a combination of taste, texture, smell, temperature, etc, whereas smelling the spoon gives you only a small partial picture, and IMO it can color your whole eating experience and turn you off from a food that you may well have liked had you just shoved the whole thing in your mouth.

Basically, the way I see it is: on your first taste, give the food a chance to be all it can be. Don't judge it based on one dimension of it's character, because even if you eat it anyway, if you've already formed a prior judgement based on it's smell, it will taint the first eating experience.

Best case: smelling it changes nothing
Worst case: smelling it unnecessarily ruins a food for you

So why smell?

YOU CAN EAT FRUIT WITH HUMMUS ???

ITS DUNKING CAPABILITY IS UNMATCHED

Fried halloumi with hummus in a pita bread. Serve with olives, cucumber and tomatoes.

Hold your nose when drinking tea. It'll taste of nothing

Does homemade hummus taste as good as the packaged shit?

Right, but smelling tea on it's own won't tell you whether you'd like how it tastes. The way you smell stuff changes depending on whether it's being chewed or it's outside your mouth, and our perception of taste is a combination of many factors that smell alone doesn't give you.

Tried this. Floral notes still there, just not as tart.

See:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaotolaryngology/fullarticle/649745

(retronasal olfaction is how things smell when you eat them, vs orthonasal olfaction which is putting it under your nose and sniffing)

>Conclusion These clinical observations, together with the psychophysical and electrophysiological findings, suggest that orthonasal and retronasal olfaction might be processed differently.

OP REPORTING BACK

HAVE THE WORST DIARRHEA OF MY LIFE

ITS LIKE SITTING AT THE RIM OF MY ASSHOLE AND WONT COME OUT. IT JUST SLIDES OUT SLOWLY.

I AM A SLAVE TO IT. I CAN ONLY SIT AND HOPE FOR THIS TO PASS QUICKLY

FUCK YOU HUMMUS. NEVER AGAIN YOU CUNT.

>burger eats fiber for the first time

YOUR OPINION ON HUMMUS CONSUMPTION AND THE AFTERMATH IS QUITE STRIKING

>Sabra
F

hummus is a normie food you fucking retard. white surburban moms have been eating it for 2 fucking decades

>white surburban moms
they love getting hummused

t. humusser

> tfw I typically eat over 100g fiber/day and my shit looks like rabbit food

OP U GOT LISTERIA'D

> sabra

Get real non-kike hummus first

>get hummus

No. Make it yourself /pol/tard. If you can read an ingredient list, you can make it in 5 minutes. However, I realize it's a bit presumptious to assume you can read.