How do you eat your Steak, Veeky Forums?

How do you eat your Steak, Veeky Forums?

Usually with a knife and fork

I shove it up my asshole. How else would you?

While in front of starving orphans

Didn't have that in quite a while. Want some.

steak tartrare sounds pretty good

Only have it from a quality restaurant, I wouldn't trust a chef who makes less than 80k a year to make safe steak tartare

They are being sold in every bar for like 2$ here in Poland, not the finest making probably but goes well with the vodka and never got myself sick

Cover liberally in salt and pepper, get my cast iron skillet hotter than hellfire, sear on all sides, then eat

Steak tartare is high on my 'want to try' list.

Nts: Next years vacation destination is Poland.

How the hell can that only be $2.00? You can't buy shit grade any meat for that price in the US.

loss leader

We make less money and the prices are lower. And im talking about bar food, in a good restaurant shit gets more expensive.

>a hamburger: some assembly required

on a plate, op

nice and juicy med-rare.

the only way.

pic related.

Medium

in a restaurant you'd pay around 10 bucks for a good tartare in boland

so don't expect anything great for 2 bucks, but yes, it goes well with vodka

With 'nana and sauce of course!

>Didn't have

It's "Haven't had", you silly Yank.

Fucking hell. What a way to ruin steak.

Did that fat even render?

i only eat my steak blue desu

who else /sous vide/ here

Campylobacter

way to ruin a good banana more like

Is steak tartare any good? Ive been meaning to try it but ive never got around to it. How does it compare to rare steak?

rare steak at least see's some heat
steak tartare is FUCKING RAWWWWWWWWW

reporting, feels good to be patrician

I had this last night at upland in NYC. It had puffed farro, mushrooms in the tartare and anchovy powder around the egg yolk. I don't really eat much meat anymore but it was so fuckin good.

Welp, I know where I'm going for dinner tonight

I don't like it because the few times I have had it, there was no acidic component. I'm sure because 'reasons', like in ceviche- the acid alters the proteins. So tartare was just kind of blah to me. I remember one which was really heavy on sesame, which sucked.

show up when it opens and eat at the bar--it's really difficult to get a table.

Nah that's not acceptable over here either.

Cooked.

Meaning, "didn't have" in the sentence he wrote is garbage English on this side of the pond as well, to clarify heh

Depends on cut and use.
Highest I'll go is medium for use in steak burritos (where I want the texture to need a bit more bite)
Rare for steaks like Ribeye/the main part of a meal

English English teacher here. Yanks haven't the faintest idea about English grammar, especially the use of the perfect tense.
FFS, I see 'Did you eat already?' and puke, because I know a decent English speaker would say 'Have you eaten yet?'.
It's probably called the past simple test because Yanks are so simple it's all they can manage.

Pffft!

>steak tartare

Fuck yes, I was thinking i should go out tonight.

The better the restaurant, the rarer I tend to go.

t. someone who never goes to restaurants because of Swedish prices

Why would you pay someone $80k a year to cook food?

It might not be acceptable but I see it all the time on American television shows.

So that it's cooked properly, tastes good and you don't get food poisoning?

That's because they are *American TV shows. Just because it's on TV doesn't make it right.

It's your own fault for watching the electric Jew

how do you get that shirt so clean mate?

peep show

plot twist: Ewngliash is a 2nd language

bloody merry cunts innit

Oh, you got me, you really hurt my feelings ;_; and on the Internet, no less!

If you mean someone saying "I didn't have that in a long time" like user said, then no you havent.

>you havent

I said "I see it all the time", not "I've seen it a lot".

And, yes, I do.

'Oi say, guv'nor, yah en'lish blokes 'ave a lo' uf room tuh tawk, wat?

If it's well made it is. It's super simple so everything needs to be pretty spot on.

Don't eat tartare unless you want to get toxo and become a brain-damaged submissive cuckold.

Good, it's the quality "This person of unknown origin can't type correctly, so that obviosly means that literally all people in america are ignorant like them!" post.

I'm american, and he's right. I've used that exact sentence more times than I can count, and my English SAT score was amongst the highest in the district when I was in high school.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.