Cooking with Dog

youtube.com/watch?v=Ywr3CAUpGs8

Wow, they actually did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cookingwithdog/status/795281612736843776
youtube.com/watch?v=aVWPH0C_17c
youtu.be/1LxRUKMCsrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't look like they're stopping the videos either, else they wouldn't show a 'coming soon' at the end.

do you think they'll keep going when the lady dies?

>get well soon francis

;_;

>This video was shot before Francis passed away

>Wow, they actually did it.

The absolute madmen!

And they're making more.

All they have to do is buy a new dog of the same breed. Name it Frances and carry on.

Imagine being as heartless as this user.

Source? This is good art.

I wish I knew, I just saved it. Sorry.

Strange isn't it? I simply don't understand that brain pattern. No identification with a creature that offers nothing but unconditional love? If I remember right, Christ talked about unconditional love in a positive light, and I'm not a Christian.

Animals can't love
If they could they wouldn't love you

>Xenophobic Jew
>Refused to heal a leper because he wasn't a chosen, and equated to feeding dogs at a table

You should research this shit more, and I'm about to convert to Catholicism.

Well, good luck with Catholicism, since they have the blessing of the pets on St. Francis day, where Priests sprinkle holy water on your pet and make the sign of the cross over them, idiot. Maybe you should do a bit more research, what?

t. Never owned or knew an animal other than a human in his entire life.

>unironically turning to christianity due to Veeky Forums memes

wew lad

Some serious "wew," there, indeed. But at least it's not batshit looney protestant evangelical.

F

So is this recorded prior to his passing, or has she lost it?

H-how do they still have his voice?

Before his passing, Francis narrated the script for the next 20+ episodes. In his will he said "go on without me, niggas" and so here they are.

Doing it for some ass, not dank memes.

If I cared about what some pedophile does with a dog, I would go to /an/

>Get well francis

F

>get well soon, Francis

Fuck.

>changing your religion for a woman

I am laughing at how pathetic you are, even more so because you try to play it off as you being a badass. Just sad, user.

I'm agnostic, it matters little. She wants to get married in the church, and Catholics are pretty uptight about this shit. Thank invisible sky man she isn't Mormon.

>cooking with dog
>not a single recipe involves dog meat
Like what the fuck man!

hey look, a muslim.

kek

I'm curious. What part of insanity did you think didn't fit your description?

>agnostic
stop it
pick a side
either you believe in every single god that every religion has ever come up with, or you don't

>Animals can't love
They can be loyal though, and they sure as fuck wouldn't trust you.

>I'm agnostic
>invisible sky man
Cut the bullshit and admit you're just another edgy atheist, fedorafag.

>either you believe in every single god that every religion has ever come up with, or you don't
Since at least two religions have condemned other believers to eternal damnation, everybody goes to Hell.

Nope.
Nope.

I'm secure enough in my knowledge to know that I will never know everything. Open minds and shit, and cynical humor in between.

RIP Francis

>what's worse, X or Y? Gotta pick one.

That's you. You're the schmuck that thinks that there are only two choices to faith. I fucking hate neurotic people that think they live on the high road.

I really didn't mean to start a religion debate in a Francis thread, I do apologize.

wait what francis died? why is this making me cry?

Exactly. What an insufferable idiot.

>muh, aristotelian. Nothing exists but x and y. Muh, there aren't even permutations. Muh, I live in Mississippi, muh.

Wow, I genuinely feel sad.

Guess that dog ate too much, because he looks stuffed

Has the identity of the narrator ever been figured out? He definitely isn't Japanese. I'm guessing maybe a Chinese guy? But who is he and why is he narrating a channel about Japanese food

How can you tell that he's not Japanese? Genuine question.

>this was shot before Francis passed away
;-;7

Because that is not a Japanese accent

*tip moral Christianity

He wouldn't have a Japanese accent while speaking english unless he was taught natively which is very unlikely.

Lame joke, I like it

What are you talking about? The narrator obviously has some kind of accent, and it is not a Japanese accent.

Are you trying to say the most likely thing is that he is a Japanese-Chinese that learned English there and is now back in Japan to make youtube videos?

fugg

twitter.com/cookingwithdog/status/795281612736843776
I never realised this

Kek. What a fucking simpleton.

My doge is 11, I can't help but think she isn't going to be around much longer.
Her face is so gray Veeky Forums I'm scared

that actually is a pretty japanese accent. the guy just worked really hard to emulate english pronunciation, it's likely he learned english from different accented english speakers.

like, imagine what would happen if japanese person was learning english from a south african guy.

It hurts guys.

It's sounds fucking French.

And also, has anyone heard of Eugenie Kitchen? She's sounds Italian, the way she pronounces things, but she's Asian.

I wonder why??

Fuck.

What they need to do is get a puppy to replace it! Start anew! New voice too.

nah, it's pretty clear his native language is japanese. it sounds like he's emulating some kind of way of speaking instructional english coupled with his ESL level and it is also entirely possible that the guy is just reading a script and has an even more limited grasp of english (japan does this a lot)

can you post a video of Eugenie speaking? i'm curious.

>I wonder why??
because accent isn't tied to ethnicity and the environment in which you learn a new language has a lot of influence on your accent. maybe eugenie has a lot of italian friends she speaks english to, who knows.

oh thank fucking god, I cant watch this shit if they did this for real on the rest of the episodes. I know they have to do something but denial would make it unwatchable for me.

>catholicism isn't loony because they are richer and own better churches.

you must hate all of humanity, at least your "god" is perfect.
fuck religion? fuck humanity. Religion is just another expression of bigotry, killing it and expecting you to act like a decent person is like removing the shit from the litterbox and expecting no more shit to take its place

They used to be so young.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVWPH0C_17c

"the producer of this show included Francis to make Chef feel more at ease on camera (since she had no prior experience), as well as to make the show stand out."

I want off this ride.

Did you even watch the first 10 seconds of the video or are you simply retarded?

I just found out he passed and came to see if there was a thread for it.

I've been subbed to Francis' youtube channel for 8 years now. I've never evem seen his breed in person before, yet I am fucking crying over losing him.

How do I cope?

I think you might just have a bit of a tin ear for accents user.

And replace her with a puppet/cuddly toy too?

And that was said by hairless ape. Your kind is only animal on earth that kills without reason.

F

Chimps and betas do to, shit I bet there are whole taxonomies of ruthless psychopathic animals.

Looks like they have a plushie in his place now

Google came up with Bouken Elektriciteit-tou

I know a French guy who learned English by watching Friends (after many years of not listening much in school). Apparently he got a New York accent.

Did Francis hump some yarn? Fryarn!

>francis is not feeling well

stop

no more videos

pick my cock or my high rise window

DO NOT WANT

>New York accent.

Ewww.

wassamaddawhichu?

Shit, this is too late but

youtu.be/1LxRUKMCsrM

I thought this was a chinese youtube channel about making delicious dog recipes.

Dissapointed.

>Cooking witta dog
>He doesn't sound Japanese guys I swear I know these things

My dog is 16, I feel your pain, user.

>Francis is not feeling ANYTHING.

>Cooking wissu dog.
>MOAH delishuss.
>Every japanese word Francis said on the show.

No, but your a linguistics major, so what the fuck do we know.

Most loonies are protestant and not catholic though, it's just a fact. Nothing to do with the financial superiority of the catholic church.

>Protestants = direct democracy
>Catholics = representative republic

Individual power puts the crazies on the same level as the sane.

Just change the show to Cooking With Cat. Cats are superior anyway

I asked before observing. Just in case it was too hard to watch.

>cat walks off a few seconds into the video

it would never work

>chain each of the cat's legs and tail to the table
problem solved

Wasn't the narrator supposed to be a Japanese person speaking English, with a fake French accent?

This Francis was shot before the video passed away