What's the best maruchan ramen flavor and why?

What's the best maruchan ramen flavor and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/brianramen/videos
maruchanseimen.jp/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>MARUCHAN
>BEST OF ANYTHING

I would guess either picante beef or picante chicken.

Oriental is the worst flavor I've ever eaten

Roast beef and creamy chicken

Original oriental or nothing

uggh the creamy is nasty.

creamy chicken is disgusting. even my 5 year old niece thought so.

Of course she did, 5 year olds don't possess the palate needed to enjoy the sweet Maruchan Creamy Chicken™ ramen

Original beef and chicken flavors. I grew up with those two

I miss the roast beef flavor, it was easily my favorite.

PORK. I think pork is probably the rarest flavor, along with pic related, which kind of tastes like the oriental and is just as good.

Next best is oriental, and then beef. Last is chicken.

Picante bewf is on there twice

Creamy chicken is really good.

How is the pork flavor? I've had every flavor they make except pork because no store ever carries it. Is it shitty or something?

Its kinda like less salty beef if that makes sense?

I forgot about mushroom, should have read thread before replying. I think I've had it once a long time ago, can't remember how it tastes and haven't seen it since. Nobody carries pork or mushroom

The now discontinued tomato flavor was the best.

I once saw a nigger buying 20 of these and 8 spicy chicken at my tiny nearby grocery store
He fucking took all of them

so what is maruchan? It seems like it's shit and only available in murrica. Is it localized nissin or some shit?

It's the hotdog of starches but I can't stop eating them. Oriental ftw

The best of the ones still easily available are a tie between pork and shrimp but my favourites aren't manufactured anymore. I eat the pork ones as a soup topped with sliced soy-roasted pork and onion greens and I use the shrimp ones only for fried noodles.

maruchan > nissin
unless its demae

hmm I bought picante chicken the other day from the asian store. Didn't try it yet. Will eat and report back Veeky Forums

Chili, Roast Chicken, Mushroom, and Pork are the best.

I would say chicken simply because you can customize it to your liking more than with the other flavors.

>>
Picante Chicken

Maruchan is the only instant ramen that's actually edible, those styrofoam Nissan cups are vile. I bought it assuming that all wrong and basically taste the same; wrong wrong wrong!

I'm a self proclaimed Maruchan expert, so let me tell you what I think.

Best flavor: Chicken

Yeah, it's generic. But it's so easy to modify in so many different ways. You can't go wrong.

Underrated runner up: Chili

Had it with some carnitas, cheese, and salsa mixed in. Caught me off guard with how well it all came together. My fat ass was pleased.

Every flavor is great, though. I never have them plain. If I'm having shrimp, I make it with shrimp and pico de gallo. If I'm having pork, I make it with pork and eggs. So on and so forth. Be creative. Also, the more veggies you toss into the mix, the better.

chicken, roast chicken, and beef are the only ones I can eat. all the others look, smell, and taste like vomit. some, like shrimp, I had to throw out after making the first time without even trying it because it smelled so awful

Picante Chicken
Chili
Hot and Spicy Beef
Roast Chicken

I really wanted to like the Tonktosu and Miso ramen bowls they came out with but they're just so bland and disappointing.

There's other brands besides Maruchan and Nissin dipshit

Shrimp will always be the superior.

Add tuna, lime and some Louisiana Hot Sauce to the mix till the broth is a dark brownish with a slight hint of red and voila, best soup.

>I don't drain my noodles cause I'm not a weeb

The Sukiyaki one's pretty decent, imo. Use some beef broth instead of water and its lit af.

Oriental or shrimp, by far.
Pork isn't bad, though.

>demae

after buying a box of this shit I can confidently say it gets boring quickly

SPICY TONKOTSU MASTER RACE

Shrimp, then beef. Also [spoiler] their cheesy Instant Lunch cups.[/spoiler]

Try Sapporo Ichiban chicken flavor with diced green onion and some Sriracha meme sauce

You'll never eat Maruchan again

Yeah but at a fucking dollar a pack I'll stick with maruchan

Nongshim > Sapporo no Ichiban > Nissin > Maru-chan

Fuck that maruchan shit. Nong Shim is the real deal.

HELP ME

I WANT INSTANT NOODLE

NO HAVE BEFORE

YOU RECOMMEND

LOVE
ESTONIA

See

this... muruchan is for weebs.

so fucking poorfag you cant pay 1$ for a meal

wew boi

Listen if you're looking at ramen for serious meals then yes 20 cents per meal is much more feasible than one dollar. Please get bone cancer, suffer the worst pain imaginable, and know that your family hurts even deeper than you do seeing you wither and eventually die in agony.

You guys will never know about the Cajun shrimp in the purple package and hot and spicy veg.

Yeah, they're real....real exclusive.

Picante chicken/beef
Oriental
Pork

>not buying superior flavor imports of maruchan and nissin products

Pork and beef.

>eating ramen as a meal
>calling someone else a poorfag

>tfw like pork
>can't find it anywhere except on rare occasion
Maruchan is $0.18 a pack, imports are $1. Don't get me wrong, the imported shit is far, far better but I'm poor as fuck.

youtube.com/user/brianramen/videos

This guy is literally living the dream

Is indomie the official instant noodles of Veeky Forums?

it's cheaper than the fancier brands but way better than maruchan/nissin.

I once ate nothing but indomie noodles for a month
haven't even approached them in a supermarket since then

snooze you lose bitch

>tfw local walmart always has a few boxes of pork and picante chicken

I dunno, cheap noodles leave me feeling like I just ate saturated fat and msg and salt and they are also half or one third of a good pack of korean noodles in weight so they are actually pretty bad.

I only like the beef flavor. I'm partial to it since I grew up with it. Here's what I do.
>cook noodles in boiling water like you normally would
>heat up some instant rice in a separate pan
>drain noodles
>put noodles and instant rice on plate
>sprinkle seasoning packet on top
That how my mom used to make it for me, and it just stuck with me. Everyone I have made it for has never gone back to eating it the regular way.

Congrats on your high blood pressure

Clearly the Low-Sodium Beef
You might not die as fast.

Oriental is the best
Shrimp sucks

The spicy flavor and curry chicken soup are the best, love Indomie.

chapaghetti or gtfo

Thank you

Go to a store and buy ramen
Pick a flavor
Add stuff that tastes nice
???
Profit

Indomie is great, you can buy it on Amazon

maruchanseimen.jp/index.html