What does raccoon taste like, Veeky Forums?

What does raccoon taste like, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what does raccoon taste like
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cat. Which tastes like chicken.

what does chicken taste like?

Everyone knows what chicken tastes like. Even vegetarians. You were born with that taste in your mouth, you're just not aware of it.

like cute rabies

lmgtfy.com/?q=what does raccoon taste like

Surely there's a way to get around the disease

domesticate them

Whatever the robots wanted us to think it tastes like.

>born with that taste in your mouth

I'm genuinely curious. Is that because we sprang from in between a shithole and a pisshole?

Why haven't we done this as a society yet

Parasites and garbage

They just go feral again after awhile. It would take generations and would be useless

No its because it's the literal most bland neutral taste ever and it's easy to draw associations with it

>being a fucking monster
They are creepy as fuck when mad, but fuck that pick is cute.

idk but raccoons are cute little disease carriers

How did the machines even know what tasty wheat taste like?

In the future will I be able to force myself to love only the healthiest foods by tricking my mind into thinking I'm tasting steak every time I eat? How much will the brain implants cost?

>One user's autism breaks the matrix.

It's like very tender, very greasy dark meat turkey. Good with taters.
If you bag one out in the boonies they eat a balanced diet. The closer you get to the city, the more catfishy it gets.

Cats still go feral

I don't actually want to eat one! Just curious.

Raccoons are totally cute

You're shopping at the wrong store if you don't know

If the matrix can model things down to the subatomic level, they don't have to "know"

The virtual chemicals would react with your virtual nose and virtual tastebuds to taste the same way every time. It's one of the better understood group of sensory systems, even to humans.

Unless you mean qualia, in which case how do WE even know what tasty wheat tastes like?

Raccoon tastes like all other mammals - using gustatory cells.

Is chicken bland though? Really. Think about it. We eat billions of them every year. They must be tasty. They only seem bland because we eat so many. The flavor becomes unnoticeable at some point.

Think about it dude. How many plain boiled chicken breasts do you eat? Not a goddamn one. You season the shit out of them, baste them, marinate them because that's where the real flavor comes from. I'm not denying they have a distinct meaty flavor, it's just incredibly mild.

he's saying you've had cock in your mouth since you were a child

Lead

I appreciate your effort

Like roundworm

Whatever it eats, so probably garbage.

I ate one not 6 months ago and I can't even remember what it tasted like now. I do remember the time it took to prep and cook though, and I can say it's not worth the hassle unless you are really hungry.

That seems like entirely too much dakka for what he's doing.

White trash amerifat "sportsman," everybody!

Pretty chewy, there isn't a lot of fat on them.

Also I'm paranoid of diseases so I cook the shit out of the meat when I do eat one so I'm not sure how they would taste rare

Those are raccoon dogs, and not raccoons.
>in before chinks eating dogs joke because you'd think you are the first one who came up with that
No, seriously.

>What does raccoon taste like, Veeky Forums?

If you're in Detroit, you can try it for yourself.

Gamey and stringy, with a good amount of tug.
The taste itself is a strange mix of bitter and savory, more on the bitter side.

Last Resort Food, there are better things to eat.

>too much dakka
No such thing.

what does Raykin taste like, /s/?

>You're shopping at the wrong store
More like "Wong store"

Top fucking kek

is that the zen meteor

WEW LAD

Looks more like a Tamar-D.

So do pigs. In fact, pigs go feral in only a week or two outside of captivity

Have had coon.
Not advised.
The term trash panda is very accurate. I threw up twice and shit was fire. Imagine rotten fish and grey bacon as a taste.

trashy dog with a undertone of hot rubber