Any tips?
Open to other ideas just no swine.

NICE

>no swine

go back where you belong

Dumb sandnegro

Go smoke a gay bar

what kind of smoker ?

Do you have a remote 2 probe thermometer yet ?

What temp are you going to cook at ?

>beef ribs
Texans can fuck off with that shit.

It's cheap and electric
But yes I have a two probe thermometer

Everything I have read says
250 for ribs

And I'm using hickory

The only thing close to using a smoker is cooking salmon on a cedar plant on my charcoal pit and it came out great every time

I usually stick to cast iron for most of my cooking out side of charcoal
(My wife cooks most of the week I like to on my days off)

Use hickory chips, put it on about 300f for high smoke, then drop to about 145, and buy a bunch of fresh clams. Half husk the clams ( my redneck term for cutting one tendon ) and add a small amount of a good oatmeal stout into each clam. Let them slow smoke for about an hour, then add more wood chips and crank the heat up for about 5 minutes for high smoke. These smokey/ sweet little bastards go incredible with another oatmeal stout or literally any meme " cappuccino mocha stout"

No sand genes
I'm from America parents are too and so are my grandparents

That actually sounds amazing
I have been on a porter kick lately but an oatmeal stout would be good

Stlouis fag so I usually stick to 4 hands
What would you recommend
I'm going to friar tucks Sunday and they are like a Walmart of nothing but alchohol

No recommendation for what beer to use in the clams, because that is just flor flavor. But I would recommend an oatmeal stout for its sweetness. However what I like to drink alongside it is left hand brewing Co milk stout Nitro. Give this s shot and you won't regret it. You literally can't fuck it up, honestly take my advice or shoot off the hip on it and it will come out just the same. Also if you really want to utilize it for seafood, do the same with oysters, but de-salt them in a salt water/ scotch mixture of about 10 parts water to 1 part scotch

St Louis ? Lmao I landed there the other night and ended up at a "Kum & go " in Ferguson at 2:30 in the morning wearing a " blue lives matter" shirt. If I didn't have my off duty gun on me I would have sworn I was going to die lmao

Left hand milk stout is good so is saw tooth

I wasn't asking about the clams as much as the beer choices haha

Will try the oysters though I'm always down for new seafood ideas

>kum&go in Stl

Disregard that wa ps in St Robert. Tbh I can't remember what gas station it was in Ferguson. I do remember being amazed that they sold liquor there tho ( NY fag here)

If you get a chance to try rushing duck Mr.beenhead porter. I HIGHLY recommend it, brewed 300 yards from my house and slowly becoming available in stores. The only beer I have ever tasted that can actually balance a coffee taste while maintaining a smooth finish. But seriously give the clams and oysters a try, always a company fav. Also can't go wrong with partially smoking crawfish over Cedar before a good boil

Left Hand ftw.

Will definitely do
We have a lot of crawfish here
Would you say the "seafood" is any harder then a brisket for example like should I build up to it or is it safe just to jump straight in?

Kc side of the state is a lot nicer.
Like night and day.

It's shitty how this place has gotten even down to the SJWs

Not at all, if you want a good brisket , that's easy enough. What I do is baste it in apply cider vinegar and salt, then coat it it in minced garlic and brown sugar. Then I smoke it at 165 for about 10 hours, then I'll wrap it in foil and Schlick up an apple and add s few Apple wedges before I fully wrap it up and finish it up in the oven at 300 for about an hour.

Sounds great,
I think I'm going to stick to ribs for round one

Mainly for people who say beef ribs aren't good as dumb as that sounds

Do I need to season the racks or do anything special or just soak my wood plop in the meat for x amount of time and wait/drink towards the end ?

But in my opinion, seafood is easier. Most shellfish you buy in restaurants is bland. A little good stout and smoke will bring it to a whole new level

If you have a decent cut of ribs I would suggest you give a light sprinkle of sea salt, pepper, and brown sugar. Then smoke them for about an hour at 200 for medium smoke, then slow smoke the. For 5-6 hours. Then baste them in your favorite BBQ sauce and finish them off over s charcoal grill on medium high heat

Also soak the wood for 45 minutes in warm water and some soy sauce if possible, or the strongest sweet beer you can find,

>My wife cooks most of the week I like to on my days off
Oh so you only cook when it's most convenient for you but your wife has to do everything she has to do and cook for you regardless?

Chauvinistic pig.

Sounds great
Thanks user

Not to be a pain in the ass but how often should I baste them?

I usually remove the membrane
Ad
kosher salt
Pepper
Chili powder
A little Cayanne pepper
Onion powder
Minced garlic

Seer on direct heat very quickly

Drop them in a foil pan full of sweet baby rays honey

Simmer
Then indirect heat then back in the pan

(Pan has sacrificial beer in it sorry if my explanation is shit I have been drinking)

My wife is a house wife/ student we have 2 very young sons
We both enjoy cooking but I work 12+ hours a few days a week (I'm in sales)

Have both thanks bro

And when you're gone for 12+ hours a few days a week she is raising the kids, cleaning the house, washing your filthy soiled underwear and everything else for those 12+ hours and she still has to cook for you?

You are a chauvinist. You clearly don't understand what it takes to do all that ajd clearly you don't respect her or all the work she does. Good thing 8/10 marriages fail or the wife secretly has an affair atleast once. I hope she doesn't complain because she enjoys those 12+ hours your away to get boned by some buck.

Are the ribs for Cassie? What does she like?

I left /pol/ for one thread and the cuck pops up

Believe it or not some women enjoy a traditional role.

I do too
My house is perfect my kids are happy
We both enjoy most of the same hobbies from shooting to cooking.
It's just different jobs with the same goal/reward in mind.

I know it's bait but I took the hook

Found the american female.

What I like to do is make ribs after I make BLTs. I like to take the leftover back fat, and simmer it down with a little bit of root beer, brown sugar, minced onions, roasted ( or preferable black) garlic, a tiny touch of cinnamon, and crushed red pepper with a little apple cider vinegar. Typically I will baste it once on each side while it is smoking ( usually about 4-5 hours in) then I will give it a wet mop of apple cider vinegar/ olive oil/ a splash of beer, brown sugar, and mustard powder. Then when it goes on the grill I give each side a cost of the first mix and let it be

Found the bitch who couldn't do enough basic shit to keep her husband!!!! No man expects a woman to cook for us. But if you can't do basic shit, you aren't s feminist. You are a whore some sad dude decided to marry while most likely fucking his ex from college.

Turkey wings. Takes about 2.5 hours @ 250°

>no swine

Fuck off Texas