This is objectively the best deal of the major fast food chains

This is objectively the best deal of the major fast food chains.
I dare you to prove me wrong.

Carls Jr. Had a competing 4 for $4 deal which was arguably better. Double cheeseburger, chicken sandwich, fries, and a drink.

However, they have since stopped that deal and replaced it with a $3.99 california classic combo; double cheeseburger with sauce, fries, and a drink. Makes me sad.

$5 Cravings Meal at taco bell.
Hell, any of Taco Bells meal boxes.

That being said the 4-for-4 is great, but you gotta skip the tomato or it fucks with the sandwich.

Why the FUCK can't you swap the soda for a small Frosty

and this is the best dipping sauce at any of the major burger chains

Define best deal, 5$ spent a chick-fil-a will taste better. 6$ thrown at culvers will actually fill you up and again taste better.

If all you care about is the bottom tier garbage why don't you just scrape shit off the floor for free.

that's not saying much though

most chains have terrible dipping sauces

i usually make my own sriracha mayo and it's infinitely better for dipping than anything you can get at a chain

They do?
I've gotten this deal and they let me. Small frostys are normally 99 cents, literally their best deal

Are you 54 years old?

BK had the exact same deal a few months back except they threw in a cookie as well. They don't do that anymore, but it's a moot point when you can just slap down 5 bucks, get 30 chicken nuggers and .50 change.
>my face after 30 nuggets

Shits gotta be bad in the USA when even Australia is rivalling your fast food.
I'll bet the quality is much higher too.

And let's not forget this shitter..

I wish BK hadn't changed their nuggets. They used to have this great peppery flavor but now they're bland as hell. I still eat get them sometimes cause 10 for $1.50 is a great deal but I would get them a lot more often if it was their old nuggets.

It's strange how so many places had a deal like this and they all got rid of it.

that's because BK is shit and nobody wanted their nasty 5 for 4 deal

KFC is ass here.

But we have a lot of other, better chicken chains.

Checkers. Two $2 chicken bites boxes. 1500 calories, $4. More caloric content for cheaper.

Jack's Muchie Box after 9 PM is my kryptonite. Feels bad man

More like hungry jew, cobber.

>BK nuggets
They're $1.49/10-piece for a reason.

>a can of Drink

>that shit sauce
Into the filter you go.

This, the chicken bites box is great.

what the hell I want a chicken sub

fpbp

second post, second best post

Worked out well tbqhqyf

>fine print
>deal is for small sized items only
>small fries
>small soda
>small burger
>minimum nuggets

It's the fucking "dollar menu combo" that I've been doing at mcdonalds since I was in high school. This thread is basically saying "I like Wendy's better than other similar options".

If this isn't a shill thread, then it's one of those classic Fucking Dickhead Threads that gets posted every so many hours.

Would be more than $4, also can't get a frosty.

small fries is a reasonable size
4 nuggies, could do with more
soda is still 20 ounces
JrBC has always been small.

4 items for $4, thats a better deal than even mcdonalds can do.

How do you eat the food before the ice cream melts? Dumb concept if you ask me...

Also, each one of these items is AT LEAST $1.29

Their version of chicken selects was really good while it lasted. Then somehow bullshit chicken fries displaced it.

People go to BK because they're hungry, poor, and don't feel like cooking, not because they want a good meal.

Same, though I liked the hella-peno cheeseburger better than the sriracha curly fry one.