Australia registered "Macca's" and that's cringey as fuck

Australia registered "Macca's" and that's cringey as fuck.
Which gay name has McDonald's registered in your country?

in france they call it "McDo's" because using actual english words brings them too close to the reality that they haven't had any influence on the rest of the world in 200 years

Donken. Fucking DONKEN. FUCK.
So this is what appropriation feels like.

In Canada, specifically Alberta we call it a couple names

Dons
Ron dons
Ronnies
McDicks

Mäkkäri

Is Macca's really cringier than Mickey D's?

fuck off cunt

Not really. McDick's is the cringiest nickname I think.

mcdonnies

kill yourself you unaustralian faggot

out east when you pull up to one they call themselves "Mc Cafe" really bothers me, not sure why.
Everyone out here calls it McDicks though.

Mccafe is real. It's in Australia too. It's just a shitty Cafe attached to the mcdonalds "restaurant" that sells coffee and cakes.

LOL wtf, its not a cafe, its the worlds cheapest and shittiest fast food burger joint. I get it though, they're trying to reinvent themselves or change their image or whatever...
Seriously though here, they all say "welcome to McCafe" any hour of the day, and none of the places have been modified in any way in the last 10 + years that i've noticed.
Also is it just me, or is their shit way more fucking bland now? It was bland years ago, but it has almost no flavor now? is this due to high autism and picky eating kids these days?

Mcdonalds in Australia has completely reinvented itself. Burgers made to order, wait staff to serve you in the dining room, touch screens so you can order without them having to pay staff. Prices through the roof etc.

I'd love them to go back to what they used to be: cheap nasty fast food. Instead they are overpriced shit tier garbage now.

Enjoy it while you can. A large big mac meal here now costs about 9 USD

So, how much would just standard cheap ground beef cost in Australia? I can't for the life of me imagine someone dumb enough to pay $9 USD for a big mac, unless cheapass ground beef was super expensive too.

Standard 80/20 ground beef here is 5.97 USD per kilogram. So that's about 2.2lbs

Its not expensive to buy the meat, the problem is mcdonalds here has attempted to go "up market" and be fancy. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Also the minimum wage for an adult here is about $22 per hour so that doesn't help either

That's the reason they hire in 15 year olds because it's only about $12 per hour

kek

I can't believe they'll stay in business there, then. I know amerifats on this board like to shit on aussies, but I don't think you guys are brain dead zombies.

Should've called them McDada's because you'll be dissapointed at the shitty size and amount of burger garnish as a first time customer

We call it MacDo where I come from.

My dad would call McDonald's "Mickey Dee's."

He also called Wal-mart Wally World, so IDK if this is really an American thing.

No it absolutely is real. We call it Mickey Dee's too. I'm from Chicago

Britbong here:

Friends and I call it "mackers"? I think that might just be a London thing tho

I live in southwest England and we just call it mickies.

Literally everyone in America calls it mickey dee's, surely you have heard it by that name by someone other than your pa

we call it dirty ron's

min wage for a full timer is 18.08 i think.

you'll only get 21ish an hour if ur a casual
with that said iv only worked in farming so it might be different.

22$, 18$ per hour? At fast food?? lol holy shit, i should move. All jobs here in eastern canada pay around 11$ an hour. Skilled trades included (unless you're Joe's son/nephew or somehow managed to spend 3-5 years getting a red seal)

Paul McCartney uses that as a nickname all the time, I'm not sure if he had it registered or not but i'm pretty sure some concerts or merchandise are billed as that -- I hope he sues the Australian branch back to the fucking stone age...then they can start from scratch and build themselves up again, focusing on quality unique menu items

maccadijadonareedoo's m8

or rotten ronnies

We call them Mackey in Austria.

Here is how they butcher the menu in Singapore with their inability to speak proper English.

>Whore Cakes

kek

We also have an insane cost of living m8. Might look nice until you take that into consideration.

Also fuck off we're full.

Can't be that much worse than here. I'm homeless now, but used to pay 85% of my wage (which was above average) just for my tiny apartment (flat). Not including groceries, gas, insurance, or other costs of owning a vehicle. Never bought clothing or footwear.

Lel, was hoping for this

Registered? I'm an American, dammit!

That being said, it's Mac n' Don's Supper Club.

Thanks to The Chapelle Show, it's commonly called Wack Arnolds here.

Found the Cockney.

'Oi say, guv'nor, gi' us yee bes' writte' Co' ney accen'.

>outrageous cost of living

It didn't sound that insane for 6.00 USD for 2.2 lbs of 80/20 shittier beef.

A Big Mac at my local McD's is $9.

I'm an American.

A Big Mac meal, not just the burger.

I'd like a double McMouthfeels

What part of freedomland are you in? That sounds expensive.

>amerifat paying $9.00 for muh bwig mwac

Well, if you're paying that much for that garbage I can think of no other nationality you could be. I gave the benefit of the doubt to the aussie, because they must be smarter than that.

We call it Maccys in North West bong, anything else is gay as fuck

Everyone here calls it mcduggies or mcdoogles

All the niggers here call it Mack Donalds

McDonaldTrump

For me its the mcdouble

>Mee Mare Mew

Why am I laughing?

Mac.

For me, it is the McChicken.

For me it is the Zinger burger