>bubblegum mcfizz

sounds like a gay stripper

sounds like a call of duty 8~ gamertag

nuggers are not tendies

bubblegum soda sounds interesting and spicy niggerlets

what in the unholy shit is that menu? would try dem flavors

Like the man said

Kek

So McDonald's stole that idea from Jones Soda?

I think it's funny how bubble gum soda from McDo was available in Singapore considering gum chewing is illegal. Is that how they came up with it?

I'm looking forward to trying spicy nuggets once they're at my local one, still sad that Jack in the Box got rid of their garlic fries.

BANANA PIE?!!???

>Jack in the Box got rid of their garlic fries.

They still have them, just not really advertised as much.

source: my brother is a general manager at Jacks. The garlic burgers are permanent on the menu so the garlic is never going away. They'll always have garlic fries.

>gum chewing in Singapore is illegal
Fucking why?

those nugs look based af

hueland

Because it's fucking heinous.
I smoke, and I know it's obnoxious, but I'll toss my cigarette butts onto the pavement. Imagine if me and every other smoker took the time and effort to glue the butt to the ground, day after day, year after year.

because retards there stick it everywhere instead of throwing it in the trash

Can you find out why they had the Brewhouse out for such a short time?
That was legitimately the best fast food burger I had ever, ever had.

Not sure what w2c means, but bubblegum mcfizz sounds really nasty. Nuggets look promising though.

w2c is Veeky Forumsggotspeak for "Good evening everyone! I've just stumbled across just the dandiest thing you've ever seen, but I haven't the foggiest fogaloo where it's from! Do any of you strapping chaps know where I can procure this delightful product? Cheerio and God Bless!"

S..S-S-S-SPICY NNNNN-N-N-NUGGERS?!

SPPUUUAAAEEEYYYCCIIEE NNAAHHHGGGUUUAAASSSS.

SpIcYNuGgERSSpIcYnUGgERSSpIcYNuGgERSSpIcYnUGgERSSpIcYNuGgERSSpIcYnUGgERSSpIcYNuGgERSSpIcYnUGgERSSpIcYNuGgERSSpIcYnUGgERSSpIcYNuGgERSSpIcYnUGgERSSpIcYNuGgERSSpIcYnUGgERSSpIcYNuGgERSSpIcYnUGgERSSpIcYNuGgERSSpIcYnUGgERSSpIcYNuGgERSSpIcYnUGgERS

AUGHOO MMMMYYYY GGGGAWWWWGGGHHHDDDDDD IM GOING TO... OH...OHHHHHHHHHHFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKINGNUGGERSSPICYNUGGERSSSSSSSS

include me in the screencap lel

someone get this man some niggers

whoops nuggers lol xD

Why?
You added nothing of value to the conversation.

Sometimes I take some of the expired adhd meds in my brother's cabinet just so I can get a glimpse of what it must be like to be this blissfully retarded.

Wendy's spicy nuggets are tasty af senpai tb.h ladm8