AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AHHHHHHHHH.png (1173x555, 95K)

JUST FUG ME UP

Attached: Sergey-Nazarov.jpg (751x712, 64K)

crypto is dead

Just bought this dip. First time I ever bought LINK.
583 linkies, ALL-IN for this third world user. Will I make it?

Saw this coming

Attached: 180311002123.jpg (718x363, 99K)

Lmao its going to keep on dipping and bleeding for at least a week

583*1000 = $583000

if you consider that 'making it' , then sure

Yes, you will be able to buy a new shiny Skoda.

LMAO I KNEW IT

STINKY STINKY

Held for 3 months without selling full stack. Just sold all of it, dont have a good feeling about this

Fucking checked. Just sold 100k

you should have sucked a gay prostitute off for that money, at least that gave you some quality AIDS. with LINK its even worse...

thank you

1 less weak pair of hands

Sergey raped us all !!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-190949.jpg (1080x1920, 200K)

fuck this, i'm selling
these bags are too heavy might as well put whatever money I still have left into another project

trillion dollar market cap

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1520640765648.jpg (750x622, 75K)

Day 1 holder here, just market sold all my bags I advise all fellow linkies do the same, ASAP.

Sell everything at a loss and exit all crypto markets

This is fucking sad.. How many deluded investors fall for this meme.

>pump it.

Attached: thebog.jpg (581x581, 40K)

Let me buy a graphics card you bastards cuckitalists

I held when link went down to like 29 cents in february, I dont see a recovery in the near future

Why is this happening...?

Attached: BC861A45-A8EF-4E62-8FD4-0F81E9373F7A.png (429x329, 98K)

>zero pump pre-conference
>massive dump on day of conference

Ok.

Because you let normies into crypto. They always ruin everything, haven't you learned that yet NEET?

Assholes.

Attached: whale.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Stupid linkies. I hope this suffocates all meme threads and post.

Oh ye of little faith.

Attached: Capture.png (1197x28, 3K)

6k eow boys.

You retards don't realize that ChainLink is just trading sideways along with Bitcoin dips.
It's on 2 Chinese exchanges that are known to wash trade majority of their volume. Volume is abysmal as is, now factor in that majority of it is fake.
Then you can understand that barely anyone is actively trading LINK, look at the low volume, it's just exchange bots trading back and forth relative to Bitcoin movements and Bitcoin just dumped like a rock.

If you think any of Chainlink movements are reflection of interest in LINK at this moment, you're retarded.

I've been holding my stack since the ICO 7 months ago and the only thing I did with it is buy more linkies you pathetic weak handed faggot. I saw the floor of 15 cents and bought more and now we will see a floor of 40-45 cents and I will buy again. In few months it will be a floor of $2, then a floor of $5, then a floor of $20 and you will never make it.

Wow, that talk was a catastrophe
Not sure how Link can recover from this

This