ITT: WE LAUGH AT COINFAGS

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wS9yN9YuDBg
youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 1515103902384.jpg (251x242, 15K)

AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: pink-wojack-2.png (772x804, 414K)

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE
>t.wagecuck for lyfe

Attached: 1469418567156.jpg (800x857, 56K)

Heheheheheh

Attached: 1519855121284.gif (245x207, 2M)

this reminds me

youtube.com/watch?v=wS9yN9YuDBg

ha

Attached: 1520808341823.png (688x578, 32K)

FUCK THIS CRASH, I AM ONLY UP 13x FROM MY INITIAL 32x

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

peak, not initial, i mean. Ahem.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also I pulled out my initial investment so my cost basis is 0 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH FREE MONEY COMPARED TO A FEW MONTHS AGO!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee just made another 10k dollars in 30 mins by shorting btc FUCK ME WHY AM I A POOR COINER

I don't get this, this is the chance to buy for people who got in late, instead you do this. Only to magically shut up when we bounce.

"It's not a bubble!"
"new Paradigm!"
"Stay poor non coin fags!"

Hahahahahahaha

BTC could go down to 1,000 and I'm still around 1200X my initial investment from all the trades I've made.

God fucking bless. And I will absolutely be purchasing massive stacks again if it does.

Attached: mfw leftwing retards.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

ok? So not participating in a new technology boom somehow makes you smart for sitting on the sidelines? I don’t get your logic

Then cash out you retard. We're in a bear market now. HODL is a meme.

>new technology boom

COINFAGS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

Attached: 1518547892003.jpg (768x1152, 151K)

its the pussy play-it-safe-and-will-never-become-rich mentalit... rather take a shot and lose than to not take a shot at all

>technology boom
>you can do the same thing with a piece of paper
Kek. You cointards are delusional. Yes, crypto will get adopted but only because governments can now record your every transaction. Crypto actually allows governments more power and control over you. Private coins like Monero and Bitcoin Private will be banned. 99% other tokens will be made worthless as they have no use and is just vaporware. Welcome to your dystopian future. The road to hell is often made with good intentions.

Attached: 65132123156456.png (244x206, 6K)

I don't need the money that I have in there now. I would rather lose it all than mis-time jumping back in.

mfw my portfolio is rising holding VEN and BNB

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

Attached: 1497686611922.jpg (320x286, 31K)

>this is the chance to buy for people who got in late

haha no
you are the one who got in late, boy

>this level of delusion
Wow. The bubble has popped. If you can't see that, then there's no saving cointards.

I ask a question about why you are proud for at least not showing an economical interest in any of the hundreds of the blockchain projects currently being developed that you can invest in, and instead of answering the question you respond with
>lel omfg faggot
>le retard crypto coin guy haha!
if any of these projects take off and find adoption within any indistury niche, I would be happy to be a part of it. Same thing if they didn’t take off at all. There were a lot of people doubting technological advancements at every turn; television, mobile devices, internet. Look where we are today. The fact that you are so solidified in your insecure position of no risk-head in the sand position (which is a very poor strategy) makes me feel really happy that you will be the only kid in the room without a piece of birthday cake at the birthday party. You are going to feel left out and stay salty forever, which is really sad and pathetic honestly. It’s like betting against your own potential success. Which is something I can’t understand. Here’s a tip: just because you invest in a crypto, doesn’t mean you can’t also invest in other things like stocks, real estate, retirement accounts etc. it’s called diversification and spreading and managing risk

>tfw when 650K remaining currently after paying 2017 Tax.

Retards like you will never make it, even when this board has been spamming BTC/ETH and other coins that had easy growth.

I made money on this. Did you?

fucks sake

>made money
>hasn't cashed out
Lel, the delusion of this one.

holy kek

haha coinfags are worst people who would actually invest in internet currency hahahehe

Attached: 1499084640716.png (808x805, 516K)

Not him, but I bought link at 0.15 and sold at 1.00 in the middle of january because I knew the ride was over after the first crash. Keep hodling your fake money on this bear market if you think you're so awesome.

>There were a lot of people doubting technological advancements at every turn; television, mobile devices, internet
>the delusion continues
Holy shit you cointards are deluded.

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 45K)

The internet is a fad. The dot com bubble proved that. Internet fags are literally still using the internet thinking it'll take off. Fucking idiots.

>comparing BTC to television and the internet

you cant make this shit up

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Fucking kek, the delusion these teenagers have.

Attached: IYyucIx.jpg (400x320, 19K)

only reason i come to Veeky Forums

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SUCK IT DOWN BITCHES

Attached: 1502301674185.jpg (1280x1280, 1004K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA ITS OK I FUCKING DON'T EVEN MIND BEING A WAGIE

Attached: 1513731537440.png (967x954, 554K)

hee

Finally we can go back to discussing the bond market

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Attached: 1520791614147.png (808x805, 1.05M)

buy buy buy

Attached: dfdf.png (1920x1080, 247K)

Imagine being this salty about missing the easiest way to get rich.
Imagine missing the second bull rush because you are too bussy shitposting and wakecucking yourself
Stay poor non-coiners

Attached: comfy.gif (400x400, 24K)