And we're back

And we're back

Attached: green.jpg (646x698, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Broke support on the log chart. It's over.

>2018
>Still believes in TA

>proceeds to dump another $100

Watch it drop another $500 by tonight.

Hahahahahhahahahaha....hahahahaha!!!

watch it drop TO $500 by tonight

Attached: 1503689106268.jpg (225x224, 5K)

I use this site for TA. If it is red, I buy. Green, I hold.

diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/

bitcoin will never ever be below 8300 ever again

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 15K)

GIBS ME SOME VOLUME ON GREEN CANDLE GODDAMITTTTT

Why do they hate buttcorn so much Veeky Forums... WHY!?!
I literally just went and made some food, came back 30 min later and saw a massive $ 400 drop..

How can it break the log chart? I though you TA idiots trusted this with your life?! You mean to tell me that TA isnt as precise as you guys claim it to be?!?!

This is madness!!

You are completely braindead

How much monet did you lose gambling and trusting TA? haha

watch it drop to $2k, then skyrocket to $50k. speculation is meaningless when it comes to crypto, haven't you learned this by now?

Dubs confirm this

The 5 stages of grief

Denial (YOU ARE HERE) – The first reaction is denial. In this stage, individuals believe the diagnosis is somehow mistaken, and cling to a false, preferable reality.

Anger – When the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue, they become frustrated, especially at proximate individuals. Certain psychological responses of a person undergoing this phase would be: "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"; "Why would this happen?".

Bargaining – The third stage involves the hope that the individual can avoid a cause of grief. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek compromise. For instance: "I'd give anything to have him back." Or: "If only he'd come back to life, I'd promise to be a better person!"

Depression – "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon, so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?" During the fourth stage, the individual despairs at the recognition of their mortality. In this state, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time mournful and sullen.

Acceptance – "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it; I may as well prepare for it."
In this last stage, individuals embrace mortality or inevitable future, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. People dying may precede the survivors in this state, which typically comes with a calm, retrospective view for the individual, and a stable condition of emotions.

This. I will eat my dick if it goes below $0

ruh roh...

A drop to 6-4k would initiate the reversal that is needed. Until then it’s just wallstreet doing their thing. Futures on btc were the thing that btc maximorons have completely underestimated.
As a result of that the whole crypto space is going to hell. Anyone who still believes there will be anything near 2017 gains before mid year 2018 is an idiot.

Time to eat your dick it went under 8300