Just invested some pocket change (100 usd) in bitcoin

Just invested some pocket change (100 usd) in bitcoin.

Should i keep it on btc pr move it somewhere else? Shill me in ya coins im a noob

Attached: 1520178785894.jpg (960x616, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/
youtube.com/watch?v=jP13yyHu8A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

btc is going to 7k. so you just lost money.

Buy chainlink

move it

it's faster to make money trading volatile alts

check out coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/

massive potentional x100 in 2018

stay in btc and see if you like the idea and shit
buy another $100 worth of some less known project when you're more familiar with everything

Sorry but you missed the train on BTC.

I keep telling Veeky Forums the same thing over and over again, only a few people listen. Bitcoin is a pile of garbage covered in gasoline. The world's governments are holding a lighter, waiting on the call from the Bogdanoffs before setting it all on fire. This BTC crash caused by the FEC meeting is only the begging. BTC will be obsolete soon with or without strict government regulations. Mark my words. Screencap this post and save it even. It will read like a prophecy in a few years.

Until we get a clear picture of what regulation is going to look like, I'm only going with XRP. The creators are all professionals in the finance and tech industries, they're not basement programmers. Their board of directors has people who have worked in government financial regulation. They're all wealthy and well-connected.

If you honestly think BTC is even a remotely good investment, you need to do more research. The only people who are buying BTC and all those ICO shitcoins are doing so because of FOMO (fear of missing out). Don't just take me at my word though, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Veeky Forums is a bunch of retards desperately clinging to get rich quick schemes. Maybe I'm one of them. Ask questions. The most important question is: does this technology have a real-world use? If no it's a shitty hype coin, if yes it has potential. There's 1,500 or more ICOs out there and 90% or more of them are going to disappear overnight sooner or later.

You posted a bunch of garbage, faggot.

Doesn't matter if the price dies in 4 months. OP can still make a boatload of money in this volatile and fun as fuck market.

Now STFU and fuck off, you fucking blackpill loser.

Well i do already own 90 XRP so maybe i just exchange all my btc for more xrp?

Attached: 1520955325457.png (422x530, 53K)

Yeah sure listen to the retard that just made a point about how it's important to buy coins with a real use case... then shills the centralized coin that removed everything worthwhile about blockchain technology in the first place.

Sorry what would you do with my money? Im open to all suggestions

Attached: thumbnail_C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved%20Images_1450844642422.jpg (250x312, 23K)

Looks like I hit a nerve. Your volatile, hyped up alts could bring you wealth, more than likely they'll bring you financial ruin.

I'm not blackpilling either. I didn't post a bunch of garbage, I'm trying to help you. Regulation is a GOOD thing, it's going to get rid of a bunch of shitcoins. I told him XRP is a good investment. That's the silver lining to all this. It was made to be regulated and work within the current financial system. Most are not. Monero isn't bad for example, it's not a scamcoin but the anonymous anarchist cyber hippie bullshit is going nowhere.

>I told him XRP is a good investment
Now we all know you're just shitposting

You're just a HOLDfag and what OP needs is trading advice. That's why you're retarded.

OP is not going to make any substantial gains HOLDING his $100 for 3 years.

He can howerver, make great gains through many trades, growing his satoshi stack. And he does that with alt coins.

This isn't a fucking coin philosophy thread, you faggot.

This is the reason everything is falling faggots who short to gain satoshi. We all know you’ll short any day now and get fucked by the moon

Won't hurt to diversify. Just don't take out a loan to invest with. As you said, use pocket change. You're on the right track and you can't lose if you just spend money that you'd otherwise spend on frivolities anyway.

Everything about this post is incorrect though. XRP is decentralized. XRP is made to transfer money around the world, it's not just another currency. xCurrent, what many banks are already starting to use, reduces costs by 30%, xRapid (XRP) is the crypto asset, using xRapid reduces cost for banks by 60%! It very much has real-world use.

HODL is the safer way to make money though, and OP didn't specify that he wanted to daytrade. I don't daytrade and I never would. That's how you get BOGGED.

>The only way to make money in crypto in a bear market is by shorting
You're stupid

>HODL is the safer way to make money though
You're also stupid

here you go. faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=jP13yyHu8A4

Thanks for the kind words and advice. I wouldn't mind starting to daytrade, but i'm kind of wary of all the wallets that i would need for all the altcoins. What are good places to get real tips on?

Also new to Veeky Forums, is chainlink an inside meme or does it actually have some value?

Attached: 1520263669116.jpg (608x464, 30K)

don't ever use that image without the chainlink logos

Kek okay I'm done arguing with you. Have fun with your crypto youtubers. Hope it goes well for you.

>Cant handle an indepth video

Take care brainlet. Enjoy the new super hero movie.

I think it does, it solves the oracle problem. A crypto is only as good as the problem it solves. I'll probably be buying it soon. Then again, it is a huge meme and Veeky Forums is so often very, very wrong, so I'm not gonna make it my main investment.

Thanks lad

Attached: pepe-shadilay-with-sunglasses-remix.jpg (550x550, 30K)

>he finally bought
>dump it harder

Attached: bog.jpg (375x291, 41K)

Good luck. I'm out. Only holding two ICOs that I can't sell yet.