my names Paul and I'm an alcoholic

kill yourselves

oh wait you already are hahaha

Keep coming back!

me too

can't you just
stop drinking?

I'm at the bar now. First time in 4 weeks...fml

Went to work drunk and was more talkative than normal. Wonder if anyone noticed. At least half of my coworkers are drunk/high daily so probably not.

my names chris and I rarely drink

You could but then everything would suck ass again.

Step your game up son!!

>Wonder if anyone noticed.
They did, user. They did.

yes master

3 double IPAs and 3 huge glasses of wine down, I'm feeling breddy güd right now.

Probably gonna be homeless come january though lol

>go out to watch football game with family/friends
>they know I'm borderline alcoholic
>give concerned looks every time I order another beer
>after 3 beers I say I'll have a water
>they all look relieved, say good job for controlling yourself
>mfw did it because I knew I had a bottle of vodka waiting for me at home

That's like asking a smoker just to stop smoking.

my names Carl and I'm an alcohol

It's ok user, admitting that you have a problem is the first step to curing it.

What's the problem with that? Shits hard, but possible if you haven't developed a real physical strong dependenc, which I assume most people here don't have because people in this page are relatively young.

no yer not

>knew I had a bottle of vodka waiting for me at home

kek

One of the advantages of having a walk in closet is having a myriad of places to hide bottles. Stuffed behind clothing or in jacket pockets, if the bottles are only pint sized.

The issue becomes remembering where the hell you stashed them and trying to keep up with getting the emptys rounded up and in the rubbish before the wife stumbles across one.

>It works if ya work it!

shit, too close to home man lol. I'm 24 and living back with my parents currently before going to grad school and I have empties hidden in so many spot throughout the house I have a hard time remembering at this point. I keep ending up in situations like tonight when my dad suggests taking my car to the restaurant and thinking "oh shit, did I take those vodka pints out of my glove box?"

What part of absence of control haven't you noticed? I know you're probably 16 years old, but take these posts as cautionary tales. Everyone of us was without alcohol for a certain period of our lives.

Yeah. The car. Under the seat is where mine end up. I avoid the glove box because it's too damn accessible to anyone and their brother, including the boys in blue.

Pretty bad. I work casual and haven't had work for about two week, so been drinking a little more frequently.

Genuinely surprised when I realise im more depressed AGAIN after drinking a lot. Black dog again.

I admitted I had a problem a couple years ago, it didn't change it