Ice Cream GOAT Edition

Post the best Ice Cream Flavors and Brands

Holy shit yes. Just had some last night. Shit is cashhhhhhhhh

How can I when you already did OP?

Obviously Haagen-Dazs is the best brand. Personally I love their dulce de leche. I stopped buying Ben & Jerry's when I found out they donated to Bernie Sanders.

Ramu resin is besto dess.

Yum

This and baileys flavor are top tier user good pick

No one likes eating water with milk and other shit in it.

>mint + choclate
honestly kill your fucking self.
you're are not cool being a special snowflake for eating unusual trash.
you don't have "acquired taste" when eating mixed random shit.
you're just an annoying, pretentious fag.

You should make your own icecream, user. Takes 15 minutes and will be way better than anything you can get at a store.

nothing: the flavor

how you faggots pretend to like this is beyond me; haagen-dazs has some GOAT flavors but this is not one

Mint and chocolate isn't unique at all dumbass

>Craving one of these ice cream pints
>Have no money so I have to get some cheap off-brand version
>Not even ice cream, it's called "Frozen dairy dessert"
Fuck me

I would agree with this
Chocolate ice cream is quite low on actual chocolate, jack that up and add nestle quik powder to it or heck you can even make swiss miss flavored ice cream with the marshmellows in it.

> This also brings to mind the Cinnamon Ice Cream that Lone Star Steakhouse used to have. I do not believe it was "toasted" ice cream just cinnamon. But dont just drop cinnamon powder in the ice cream, you need to really extract the flavor by boiling it or something first.

Gonna cost more of course but itll be worth it.

> Also you can make ice cream by using Heavy Cream, whipping it up and just sticking it in the freezer. Because its not milk or cream consistency it doesnt require being that much colder. And itll taste thicker like the real scoopable stuff.

> Learned this recipe on pinterest

omg the trips
such a sign of the times
> ice cream isnt really even ice cream
> rice from china isnt even really rice

The cheapest okay pints of ice cream ive had are from Kroger (they have a tendency to put them on sale for $1.66), and second to that the Blue Bunny pints from walmart were like $2

I say okay because they only had some flavors I was okay with, cookies and creme, or the blue bunny banana split pints which I sorta learned to like (since the only other way I could enjoy a banana split was from dairy queen)

> But dairy queen doesnt accept food stamps, even though their food is not hot.

Mah Nigga.

Nice.

I'll have to try this. I know my brother and his wife have experimented a bit with it, so I can ask them for advice. Any special pieces of equipment i'll need?

This is one of my favorites but I find it too mild in flavor. I'm a matcha fanatic though.
This. I wish good matcha was cheapee though

For real, this shit is great. The cashew flavor really comes through even if it's supposed to be "plain".

An ice cream maker helps

chocolate chocolate chip -straus creamery