Has anyone noticed a taste difference in the "new recipe"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KlLl4InahDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not as good

>no added msg
Thats probs it.
Msg isnt even bad for you

You need to be playing FFXV while eating them for the full experience.
youtube.com/watch?v=KlLl4InahDw

Medfag here and you're unequivocally wrong for a lot of people. It does cause fluid retention and if you're already prone to this due to congestive heart failure, kidney disease, or diabetes then it is definitely bad for you. Do research before spreading disinformation.

Reply meant for

Hows ff15? I remember playing 7 but i dont really game.

And water causes assured death if too much is consumed. State an amount or your arguement means nothing.

>if you have medical issues x thing that usually isnt bad could be bad for you.
Hmm

If you'd like to learn to argue properly I suggest you spend some time in /pol/. Goddamn this is more of a faggot containment board than /mlp/

Sodium causes fluid retention. MSG has less sodium than salt. Stay in school.

>>no added msg

>buys 50% msg beef flavoring from 2nd company
>doesn't add any more
>slaps "NO ADDED MSG" label

win win win

MSG is a sodium itself.

It's like a JRPG and Witcher 3 had a baby and it turned out pretty good.
Just hope it comes to PC

>he doesnt eat maruchan

Medfag here, and you're only partly correct.

MSG does cause fluid retention, but you'd need to suffer from predisposing diseases as stated in your reply for this to have any discernible effect. Alternatively, you'd need to eat an unrealistic fuckton of MSG to achieve said effects in an otherwise healthy human being.

There is literally nothing wrong with an occasional dash of MSG in food. Do you think that phenylalanine should be removed from consumer products simply because a miniscule percent of the population suffers from PKU?

I'd rather they just slap a warning label.

Witcher 3..

Ive played 1 and read the first book. How does it compare

A sodium? Theres only one sodium. MSG is a sodium ion bound to glutamate, an amino acid. The flavor of that molecule is more intense than sodium chloride (table salt), so you need to use less of it to achieve the same flavor. You'll end up with less sodium in the final product than if you used conventional salt.

Witcher 3 is fucking amazing in every way possible.
The combat is fluid and actually takes some thought (just randomly swinging around will get your ass torn up on even the easiest mode) the graphics are fucking gorgeous, and the story is pretty interesting and keeps you hooked, with plenty of shades of gray like the first game.
I like that theres no real 'good' or 'bad' guys in it, everyones a piece of shit with thier own motives and reasons.
Good stuff, worth a buy if you havent got it yet.

And you know nothing about chemistry and show yourself as a dumb nigger

I can definitely agree with this user. Witcher 3 is definitely worth picking up now that the GOTY edition is out.

Fuck off /v/irgin

>actual rebuttal
>hurr durr you dumbass nigger

Fuck off, subhuman mongoloid.