HEAT

What is the HOTTEST and SPICIEST food there is?

Currently its the Carolina Reaper, but they're constantly breeding hotter peppers so thats likely to change soon if it already hasnt.

My COCK

2% WHITE MILK

Reminder that white people are not qualified to post in this thread. Save the embarrassment and just lurk.

I'm going to be making the hottest fucking salsa possible once my dried Carolina reapers ship from amazon.

I already have a GOAT salsa recipe using dried arbol peppers, so I'm hoping using the Carolina reapers adds to the heat without changing the quality.

I'll also be adding fresh habanero and dried ghost peppers.
My asshole and stomach have already filed a joint lawsuit.

let me guess, you'll be eating this alone?

I'm going to try to coax my wife and family to try some, but yeah, that's generally how it works. I'll make a batch of salsa that's too hot, I'll use it for maybe 3 meals, and it sits in the fridge for a couple of weeks.

my dad says heinz tomato ketchup is too spicy for him

Have you ever thought about ending your gene pool.

You know those things don't even taste good, right?
They're just a painful thing.

>not retarded enough to think pain makes food taste good

>bad genes

spicy food to white people is as ridiculous as adding pop rocks to food.

This

I know. I've been eating hot shit since the mid 90s, when my dad first tricked me into eating Dave's Insanity sauce. Now it's a hobby as well as an addiction.

I actually had ulcers in middle school, brought on by stress and eating habanero peppers with most of my meals.

>constantly breeding peppers hotter than the ones that give people seizures

I mean, there's a point where there stops beings a reason to do that. If you can't eat it then why grow it?

Reminder that you can suck my white cock.

See if you can call me out on being '/pol/ on vacation' and 'REEEEE MUH RACISM', then I fully exercise my right to say fuck that dumb nigger. 14/88 darkie. Monkey blood will spill again. There are plenty of rope and trees for you all.

E M B A R A S S I N G
M
B
A
R
A
S
S T
I W
N A
G T

>I mean, there's a point where there stops beings a reason to do that. If you can't eat it then why grow it?
Little pussy boy detected.

FUCKING THIS. I eat nothing without at least some ghost pepper sauce on it. Usually reaper. You're all fucking pussy faggot whiteys

>FUCKING THIS

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking mad whitey?

If you're so cool why not just eat straight capsaicin? Or even better, resiniferatoxin? I guess your stomach is too weak

the only reason nonwhites make their food really hot is to cover up the shitty bland taste

Here's a real manly manchild.

>look how tough I am! I can annihilate my tastebuds and gastrointestinal linings better than you! Huhhuhhuh. Huhhuhhuh.

Gastric and duodenal ulcers are not caused by stress. Nor does capsaicin have anything to do with them; it doesn't actually burn anything, just activates your pain sensing neurons, though overstimulation can cause them to temporarily desensitize and "burn out".

What causes ulcers is the bacterium Helicobacter pylori.

You can weaponize it

I tell you what jigaboo, I'll bet you learned to love the taste of capsaicin from all the OC spray in the chain gang. You still miss the taste of it mixed with your cellmates cum huh nigger?

I'll take your word for it, but I'm just going off of what my doctors told me at the time. Unless I got ulcers from the aforementioned bacteria and the stress/ capsaicin seriously aggrevated it.

Yes you can get ulcers from anything that increases the level of acid in your stomach. Anything. Spicy, sour, stress, shit about anything that will irritate the lining of your gi tract. They will sperg out about being called wrong but fuck that noise.