It´s happening

It´s happening.

XTCC is forking the Stellar protocoll to create a privacy coin. Feels good to finally be one of the first people to buy a new billion dollar coin.

Attached: XTCC Stellar privacy hardfork.jpg (670x449, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarterm.com/#exchange/XTCC-GDDFBZGVJ6W6MELF2H4VTO5IRMKI5234GJVTIQNB6RPL5RI5X6K2SFQ5/XLM-native
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine this.

fucking niggers don´t have to wait minutes for their monero transaction to clear anymore when selling their drugs.
XTCC will clear the transaction in seconds, untraceable.

Holy fuck lmao those idiots that screamed scam or sold

Thank God I have a million of the puppies and RIp the guy who lost 8 million

I have 1M also, we are gonna make it bro

this will be like the raiblocks pump all over again.

the difference is, we are in since the beginning.

what a glorious opportunity to be a part of

I only have 3650 but shit,that’s better than nothing lol

Sold all my XLM for this today and got 150k :)

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 1.34M)

With that many coins? Got some bad news for ya.

uhh so buy XLM?

Buy XLM then go to StellarTerm

stellarterm.com/#exchange/XTCC-GDDFBZGVJ6W6MELF2H4VTO5IRMKI5234GJVTIQNB6RPL5RI5X6K2SFQ5/XLM-native

Add XTCC - GDDFBZGVJ6W6MELF2H4VTO5IRMKI5234GJVTIQNB6RPL5RI5X6K2SFQ5

ITS HAPPENING

I'm so goddamn excited y'all.
TaiChiMarines REPORT IN

I have a small bag. Waiting for the action to happen.

Attached: xtcc6.png (648x93, 8K)

Can I hold on stellar term to get the 1:1 drop.... or???

I don't know I am using "stellar desktop client"

>aw0YFgg0
awoo faggot??

so do XLM holders get something or nah?

Thanks, just sold 200k.

There was a whale saying he was going to pump this to $1 from yesterday to Saturday, hope it happens as I've been holding for a while and want to re invest in coin metro.

Yes, just leave it on your stellarterm account and it should be fine. XTCC doesn't have a wallet yet

no you can follow their twitter for free xtcc but only holders of xtcc will get the new xtcc from the fork.

Holders of the XTCC asset, which is an XLM asset do, but not holders of just XLM

Shit was 0.002 before the whale pump, you may be stuck holding bags until hardfork
Buy XTCC with lumens right now

stellar is fucking amazing desu

He said he would be back and I am starting the think it's the developers that are trying to get it to $1. I find it weird that a whale would post just here if he was looking to pull a pnd for immediate profits of 4× probably cost him a fuck load to force it to 4× and it's still up now from the starting point

It is stable at 1 cent, so that should be a good buy in. ATH was 4 cents I think

ath was a little over .08 xlm

WE UP BOYS

tfw you were to scared to buy in a week ago and you're too scared to fomo in now.

I want to know where those gay niggers screaming scam are, they better have killed themselves holding LINK

HES BACK GUYS

Guys hes back!!!!!

the fuck kind of scam is this? no real website? just a bunch of "hey buy this it'll make you rich'. Yup, staying away from this

you have to be retarded to think 90% of the comments in here are actually real.. pajeet, you and army need to stop, its so obvious

lmao who cares about this coin? Look into BLUEs project or you're just a pussy.

It's fucking nothing

Attached: 1520043759419.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Hey man, IM SO HAPPY. because of the fork, they are giving the new tokens to me new address so I will get them back!

for like a week my life flashed before my eyes, I would of been like that guy who threw his computer in the trash that held millions worth of btc. But now the future is bright, Now I have them back I'm not going to be dumping any, Most will be held for long term