Drink more alcohol

Drink more alcohol.

>listening to some bloke to drink more alcohol
>not suffering from crippling depression
>not being an alcoholic as a result

I puked up blood last night after like 12 beers, pretty sure I'm dying bc it was a substantial amount of blood

My extremities are twitching and cramping, but I'll try Soros. I'll try.

Acidity, nigger. Your teeth must be translucent by now.

Soros is on point with this suggestion, a bit early but life is for the living

Drink more coffee. You won't be truly awake until you've had a cup.

fuck you soros

Sometimes life's better with alcohol, but sometimes it isn't. It's the times when it isn't that ruins it.

Binged all weekend after a couples off of bringing for five days straight.
I threw up last night and I never puke.

Woke up a couple hours ago, my heart feels like its clogged and it's hard to breath.
I lie here in bed with two bottles of vodka by my side.
I feel like shit but wanna keep drinking.

Just dumped $200 worth of it down the drain because once again it ruined my life. I'm fucking done this time.

Acute pancreatitis

Fuck you Soros, go back to Israel you kike rat.

>I promise it won't ever happen again baby, trust me.

A little splash in your morning coffee will take the edge off, guy

You got it Georgie boy

Somewhat similar, somewhat different story. I hadn't drank alcohol in probably 2 weeks, and was actually starting to feel better all around.

Friday night I bought some beer to drink through the evening. It used to get me pretty buzzed and feeling good.

After the long break, it just made me feel sick and gross. I didn't puke or anything, but I couldn't sleep that whole night. I haven't had the craving since, so I'm hoping that break and then this semi-bad experience (I mean, it wasn't terrible or anything, but I barely felt a buzz and it just made me feel tense and uptight, which is odd, since Alcohol should have the opposite effect)

say no more senpai

Does he really say stuff like this? I can't find anything.
I am a total alcohol though.

>george soros encouraging alcoholism

lmao can we make this a meme

you mean go back to Hungary?

Hungary is too good for him now that Orban is in charge

hungary is a turkish shithole

I suppose tolerance reverts back to how it was. At least it was that way for me. I could drink 2-3l of 5vol% wine/beer per day without feeling much the next morning.

Then I quit and now after half a year 2l fuck me up like when I started drinking.

>severe alcoholic
>recent legal trouble means I'm sober for the next two years
>been sober for four months now
>no cravings
>no withdrawal symptoms

I was drinking a half gallon of whisky a DAY. How.
I remember a few years back I had to get sober for a few weeks due to financial issues and I ended up in bed for three fucking days with the shakes/sweats/sick due to withdrawal. How did it not happen this time? What the fucK?

>>recent legal trouble means I'm sober for the next two years

story time user

Bitch roommate got drunk, threatened me with one of my kitchen knives, I restrained her, four days later she called the cops and I was arrested for "attempted strangulation". They tried to add Domestic Violence on it but it didn't stick. Sentencing is at the end of December, and with my lack of criminal history and the lack of evidence, I'll probably end up getting 2 years supervised probation, which means no booze, no bars, no pubs, and no good fish and chips.
Better that than the 15 years of federal fuckmeintheass prison I was facing for it.

When the cops talked to her, they noted that she had "such slight bruising I can hardly see it on her neck". I have thirteen new -large- scars on my arms, face, and neck.

i drank a pint of seagrams gin and maybe 10 or 11 beer and confessed to my coworker that i daydream about eating her pussy and also kissing her and licking her feet. she said that it was a really creepy joke and i passed out. i hope she realy thought it was a joke

topfucking kek, sucks being american i guess

im from eastern yurop, got caught for DUI while driving without license(got revoked earlier, kek) and only god my licesne taken for another year and ~500 euro fine

She didn't.

DUIs here are a joke the first 2 times.
Buddy of mine was caught drunk driving and reckless driving (100+mph), ended up getting a $150 fine and nothing else.

take that back

A+ taste

She didn't but offered you an easy excuse.

One little pint won't hurt, mate. Nobody will know.

Working on it.

lol ive done this soooo many times only to be out replenishing my stock at sun down

But then you won't be able to harvest my liver.

sadly a result of feminism
what about me? im polishing off a 4 litre of farmhouse cider, the best get drunk cider
wish me luck anons
i hate george soros
filthy nazi collaborator

>being a fucking white male in the US

its not just the US that this can happen.

Enjoy your esophageal varices

We have children for that
Delete this and leave

Soros is lit af.

>Be a rich fuck
>Make billions outsmarting outher bankers
>Proceed to shitpost IRL and use your billions to do whatever you want

He's like everything /pol/ would love to be if they were bothered getting a job.

Haven't drank in 6 months.

I wasn't getting withdrawals, but I feel like it could have reached that point.

Now I'm tempted to go back.

Is coffee bad for you? I thought plain black coffee is good for you

Nutrition is a meme.

Calling something a meme is a meme.

God, I hate alcohol. Mostly because I'm a complete light-weight and about a few gulps of regular booze makes me dizzy and feel like crap.

Fuck people with high alcohol tolerance! I want to drink booze too!

are you stupid?

/pol/ is right wing ultra-nationalists.\

soros is a globalist promoting miscegenation, immigration, white genocide, and the general lowering of the average persons ability to exist in a healthy way or offer resistance to degeneracy.

/pol/ wants soros dead by torture, and that has nothing to do with their dick size or wallet. it's a matter of philosophy.

don't be stupid.

>Drink on Christmas and Thanksgiving
>Always bring the good beer

>Drink Coffee when I am very tired when I wake up
>Always buy the good shit

Oh wait, this is just another one of those /pol/tard shitposting threads isn't it? Hiroshimoot needs to hurry and take his revenge and drop a fat man and little boy on /pol/ already.

OP is attempting to redpill you, but you're not ready to accept it yet.

soros backwards is soros

I hate this NWO subhuman . I hope i will see him cast into the pit on judgement day

He literally said fish and chips in his post. Fucking kill yourself yurocuck.

George Soros is the anti-Varg.

Stop wasting your life on this website.

Alcohol is what got me into this mess in the first place.