Steve Ellis wrote a blog post

medium.com/@steveellis/go-chainlink-37cb077fae31

>SXSW in a couple of hours
>Serg picked up his twitter, in direct talks with hedge funds and influencers
>Github commits blowing up lately
>Now this
Looks like the gears are starting to move

Attached: 1510931192010.png (1000x1000, 53K)

lets go boys. we are counting on you

Attached: 1519414550576.png (1000x1547, 1.21M)

"activate the nodes, we're going live."

Attached: masterlink5.jpg (1191x670, 179K)

>gears are starting to move
nothing's going to pump today user cause King Shitcoin's having another hissy fit

Seems like Steve isn't giving us a whole lot here, but it's nice to hear from him.

Also, the Chainlink Pivitol Tracker only shows up to April 8th.. whats after that? Beta? Main net?

my chainlink stack is keeping me away from suicide at this point in my life lads. i hope we make it

you street shitting subhuman! die.

Attached: pajeetstreet.jpg (601x420, 109K)

The singularity

Attached: SINGULARITYLINK1C.jpg (900x675, 211K)

exit scam

Attached: 152096639811111.jpg (800x803, 138K)

How will we get a livestream?

No github work the last 4 days. Is mainnet about to be released?

Attached: github.png (1268x526, 33K)

Steve is certainly talking in past tense in the medium post about the golang node development.
>This is a quick post looking at some of the the technical design decisions we _made_ while building the Chainlink node
>So we _built_ the node from the ground up in Golang with an embedded database and no dependencies, making installation of a node as simple as downloading and running a binary.
Still I wouldn't bet my money on an actual launch yet.

They are on vacation for SXSW user.

With the market shitting itself I'm not expecting anything great even if Sergey does great.

Bumping cause I think I found the reason for the forum sliding

Attached: pricedin.png (824x609, 340K)

>pump it

what do you mean by 'forum sliding'?

Jason... the nodes are going online... it's too soon... you know what to do... initiate the Twilight fork

Attached: IMG_0454.jpg (2294x1276, 2.44M)

Well now I feel like an asshole for saying Jonny should stylized it as ChainLink.

Actually fuck that, Steve if you're reading this, please stylize it ChainLink.
You're building your brand here.

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver...and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew...
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair....
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

Do you have the original image?

down 15% today, the gears are sure moving alright