What's your cheese and crackers formula?

what's your cheese and crackers formula?

Usually I put the cheese on the crackers and then eat them.

sorry, allow me to restate: what's your formula for cheese and crackers, asshole?

Usually I put the cheese on the crackers and then eat them.

I eat them.

Step 1 - get crackers

Step 2 - get cheese slices

Step 3 - put cheese on crackers

Step 4 - eat

&

Pic related and keebler club crackers

I prefer cheese and sausage, crackers are ok though

Comté

I prefer putting the crackers on the cheese instead of the normal way. Dunno, I've always been rebellious when it comes to food.

I make them like big macs
Two thick slices of cheese sandwiched between 3 crackers. They're perfect in height and I like how you can feel the change in texture 4 times as you chomp down

OP, allow me to apologizes for my compatriots goofuckery.

we understand that you are looking for cheeze and crackers brands, correct?

I do this too, thought I was the only one

I'm favorable of herb cheeses. There's a store nearby that has a dill havarti that I absolutely love when I'm eating cheese and crackers. I'll also sometimes get some plain goat cheese and create an herb compound since it's a very malleable cheese, trying various herbs to change the flavor. As far as crackers go, I'll shy away from anything overly thick and high in fats. Reason being is they detract from the cheeses' body of flavor and be more predominant. Something thin, crispy and with a light sea salt would be ideal for the cracker, brand not really mattering.

gouda aged 1000 days at least. so that it is crunchy is places and has a very strong taste.

aw yiss

Op said cheese you fat fuck

whoa
looks classy

I like to pair different types of cheeses with different things, usually meats or sliced fruit, or fruit preserves, depending on the cheese.

Brie with apricot jam
Pepper Jack with pepperoni
Jarlsberg with turkey cold cuts
Sharp cheddar with sliced pear

Not too picky with the crackers, anything will do.

i like either water crackers with brie or havarti, maybe a cheddar, or stoned wheat thins with cheddar like this user

pepperjack on triscuits

sharp cheddar and peanut butter on saltines

swiss and pepperoni townhouse crackers

>pepperjack with pepperoni

what a waste. adding pepper to pepper does fucking what? you need to add pepper to mild.

jesus

>tfw can't stand cheese when it's uncooked

too strong

melted only

I just like the double spiciness combined with the creaminess of the cheese. I think it's a tasty combination.

These crackers with a bit of triple creme brie

brie on brioche toasts

Pleb

from the top down:
>andouille
>fresh mozzarella slice (but string cheese works in an emergency)
>roma tomato, sliced widthwise
>woven wheat cracker

Am I a plebe for preferring pic related in 9/10 cracker applications?

It's the perfect cracker though. Water crackers, overly bland and become shards when consuming. Saltines, crumble unless you shove the whole thing in your mouth, usually stale. Any flavored cracker interferes with the flavor of what your putting on it. Woven wheat, while enjoyable alone, require too much topping to achieve acceptable cracker to topping ratio.

Honestly though, fuck crackers. A thinly sliced and lightly toasted baguette or rye or sourdough beats the pants off any cracker for anything you can think of.

Sardines my nigga

Hard cheddar

I usually put the cheese slice on my tongue to begin melting it, then stick the cracker on top. Finally, I bite down.

I find that Ritz crumble the same way you describe Saltines, sometimes they even come pre-crumbled inside the sleeve. Wheat Thin type crackers are a better option.

>jarlsberg & turkey
Patrician taste

ritz and this

Love this stuff. Guilty pleasure.

my aunt would always have dubliner cheese and rosemary triscuits. that right there is one of the tastes of my childhood

>Stoned Wheat Thins

DUDE
WHEAT
LMAO

Black Bomber, which is a phenomenally mature cheddar from Wales (pic related), and McVities digestive biscuits.

I know it sounds crazy, but the cheese is incredibly mature (almost chalky and salty), so the sweetness of the digestives works well.

Works well with a damn good bordeaux.

I usually put the crackers on my cheese.

Cracker, cheese, cracker

Then dunked in a glass of milk

using these crackers