I'm starting a crypto hedge fund

I'm starting a no management fee crypto fund, but I can only sell to accredited investors.
To be an accredited investor you must have
>$1,000,000 in assets excluding primary residence.
OR
>make $200,000 several years in a row.

I'm looking for accredited investors that are willing to invest. There is a 0% management fee. The strategy is to contribute large sums to presale ICO's in order to get massive discounts and easy profits.

I've been prospecting for a couple days and have already raised $250,000. If we can get to the 1 million mark it should be easy to score big deals in good ICO's.

If anyone is interested just comment and I'll provide some contact info. But again you must be an accredited investor.

Attached: whale.jpg (1180x841, 73K)

Can you indulge how you raised the initial $250,000 investment?

Seems like a LARP

>To be an accredited investor you must have
>>$1,000,000 in assets excluding primary residence.
>OR
>>make $200,000 several years in a row.
You realise that you're posting on an anime forum for NEETs right?

Attached: 1470522079614.jpg (400x300, 49K)

it's called he is rich not everyone is a neet

Lol me too OP. I have about $1.2MM coming in by EOY if all works out. Only difference is you’re a faggot retard gambling on ICOs in a bear market, and I’m making investments in blue chip coins that can still pop 20-40x in the next few years. And I take a management fee, on top of 30% of earnings.

I am a real estate agent specializing in multi family properties. I just showed my clients my returns and my fee structure and it was an easy sell. I still have 5 more meetings in the coming weeks so I should be able to raise more.

Stop calling any speculative "investment" vehicle hedge funds you faggots, you're not hedging for shit

Good for you boss. I hold 60% of my coins in blue chips and the other 40% is reserved for good ICO's and private presales. Also ICO's were a much much much better investment in 2017 than blue chips. Not to mention you can get into a presale with a 50% discount and sell three weeks later for a gain.
Also cool management fee. What is that like 24,000 per year?
Not to mention if you truly think your coins will 20x you would make far more money taking 0 management fee as the earnings would be way more valuable..

Crypto is a non-corollary asset. Not to mention you don't get the concept of a hedge fund.

Kek, please tell me the only professional license you hold is a real estate licence.

>other 40%

And there’s the asterisk. If you’re going full retard, just go full retard. Also, if your main pitch is that “2017 was a good year,” you’ll get raped by the markets. ICOs are currently 90% trash that you can’t even take advantage of due to illiquidity.

How is that an asterik? You cant just make a single 1 million dollar contribution with your entire fund into 1 ico. 2017 was a good year, so was 2013,2014,2015,2016. I have been doing this a long time. I am a good trader. Saying I'll get raped by the markets is stupid. I've already been able to produce amazing returns without the kind of negotiating power that this hedge fund will offer me.

I love how internet NEETS cope by laughing at those of us actually doing something. Exactly what is kek about this post? I'll wait.

ICOs have nothing to do with you being a good trader, and you have not been doing ICOs since 2013. Being this confident is stupid, and I feel sorry for the real estate idiots you already roped into this.

How are you going to find the ICO's ?

Heavy research? Are the investors subsidizing the cost of you spending hours researching projects?

No I have not. I have been doing them in 2017. But I have been trading and holding bitcoin since 2013. I have never been chewed up and spit out by the market. I think its funny you are trying to paint me as the scam artist when you are the one charging a management fee.

I charge a pretty typical management fee primarily because smart investors see an instant red flag when someone boasts about no management fee. Then again, you seem to be interested in stupid money, which begs the question of how you plan to attract accredited investors. Also, tell me how holding BTC has anything to do with ICOs.

Yes, being a hedge fund manager is a full time job. Like I said earlier there is no management fee. I will have to ask my attorney about different fee structures but here are a few I am exploring in the order I feel they would work best.
no management fee, no perfomance fee. Unlike this scammer I would collect 25% of all additional presale discounts. So for example if there was an ICO having a presale with a 25% discount and I were able to negotiate a 35% discount then I would take 25% of that additional 10%.

I'm also considering a 0% management and 10% performance fee.

how fast do you plan on flipping them

how do you pick the ones with hype and enough liquidity, some have like 40k trading volume out of the gate... 1 million is a lot if you throw it at one ico

>calls others scammers
>”no management fee, no performance fee! 100x gauranteed, 4 years ICO experience with real estate license!”

Okay pal. Take my advice: kill yourself

>I charge a pretty typical management fee primarily because smart investors see an instant red flag when someone boasts about no management fee.

Untrue. Your job is to grow assets, if you cannot do that you don't deserve compensation. Also you shouldn't collect a flat performance fee. You should only collect on performance above comparable assets. For example if you ran a hedge fund focused on long term holding of stocks, you shouldn't collect performance fees on any returns until you beat a major index return.

Collecting a management fee is an incentive to grow your fund and not your assets.

>Then again, you seem to be interested in stupid money, which begs the question of how you plan to attract accredited investors

My investors are all accredited investors you mong. Pro-tip. Those that can afford multiple MFR properties tend to have a high 7 figure portfolio with several types of assets.

Yeah, the 1 million wont be in one ICO. And I will be pretty selective with my ICO choices.
I have a few criteria, I have to be able to meet and be impressed by the team, they must have a working product, and they must have a valid use case. They must also have a good presale discount. This will severely limit the amount of ICO's but I'm hoping 3-4 a year.

It isn't a guarantee you dumbfuck. If I can't perform I am the one not getting paid. It is about actually earning your fees. What are you not getting here. I will not collect any fees unless I beat alternative investment vehicles.

You on the other hand will collect fees regardless of your performance. This is why the world hates finance

Well let’s see, I’ve got 5x the amount of assets you have after only shopping around for a month, with many others I’ve yet to contact. You, meanwhile, have resorted to a mongolian basket weaving forum to raise money for your scam fund. Probably a good move, since only rich morons would fall for the “no management fee” hook. When your first ICO goes bust despite looking oh so promising, don’t act shocked. Anyone could’ve and everyone already did profit off of the ICO boom last year.

Just because you have more AUM doesn't make you better. There are many billion dollar funds that haven't returned an alpha in years. Also please address the comments here.

So just to reiterate, your plan is to visit these companies, buy their coins at a discount, and then immediately turn around and sell them once they hit the market. First off, it’s hilarious that you think you’re going to be afforded that sort of attention, and second, you would maybe be able to pull this off once before you’re blacklisted as a pump and dump whale. Continue defending your dumbass ideas please

You will be paid for nothing if you don't do your job. I don't understand how you rationalize this as ethical behavior.

>I don’t understand how being paid to oversee and manage money is ethical

You’re an idiot.

>So just to reiterate, your plan is to visit these companies, buy their coins at a discount, and then immediately turn around and sell them once they hit the market. First off, it’s hilarious that you think you’re going to be afforded that sort of attention, and second, you would maybe be able to pull this off once before you’re blacklisted as a pump and dump whale. Continue defending your dumbass ideas please.

This already happens... Why do think the price of coins goes down after an ico? If a coin raised 3 million in presale and 40 million during ICO you will have plenty of liquidity. There is also no lockup period. This is not pumping at all. This is funding a company so that they can go public and then profiting. It isnt a complex idea.

Your job is not to oversee money. Your job is to provide returns. If you don't do your job you shouldn't be paid.

I know what ICOs are, moron. Read between the lines. You’re suggesting that you’re going to be given the red carpet like tim fuckin draper and just meet the team, get pitched the product, and have them grovel for a few hundred K, meanwhile they have a general market banging on their door to offer millions. You’re out of your depth, kid

I get it, communism is a cute concept, but that’s not how the world works kiddo.

What are you even trying to say? Having to do your job to earn money is communist? Is you job to provide returns? Yes or no?

>non-corollary asset
>believes that and thinks that's hedging
You literally know nothing about hedge funds

lmao you stupid fucker
you just described the typical ico modus operandi
it is a mlm/pyramid scheme and you fucktard are the bottom of the pyramid
and you refuse to believe that
are you that stupid?

Taking a meeting with a prospective $500,000 investor is now rolling out the red carpet. Got it

Yes he is not a smart man

You’re an idiot. Tell me, how many ICO companies have you met with?

jesus christ, you delusion knows no boarders
i only give the money, our groupleader meets the company heads
what do you think all the (muh sekret, lel) ico shillers do?
they run pools for a living

jesus fucking christ, you honestly don't know how this market works don't you?
only difference in a bullmarket is, you bottombuyer can also make a return by buying in early and sell to even bigger retards
you may call them "normies"
sorry to break the news to you, but for the people who make bank, you are the "normie"

He called me a communist for saying he should earn his money. This is truly a dull person.

Your groupleader is what this idiot wants to be, with under $1m in assets and no hope of sourcing capital outside of a somalian ass-eating forum.

Congrats on pooling in dumbass, but that’s not what OP is talking about doing. Also, take a fucking basic English class you illiterate fag.

That is exactly what i'm doing. And many of these pool leaders have far less than 1 million. I have plenty of ways of sourcing capital. I haven't even worked a fraction of my network. I have several friends that have family offices. I have been around this website for awhile and I know there are some series whales here. So it is worth a shot.

Curious, would you have any interest in finding partners? I'm assuming you're not looking to do this alone. I've started working on this idea as well, but I've just been drawing up a planning document at the moment - strategies, how to manage security optimally for a portfolio of hedge fund size, the various roles to hire for in the firm, etc.

>people are actually falling for this LARP

> the same people who are betting on their fictional memecoins turning into lambos think it's hard to raise a million dollars from greedy normies

I would be interested, depending on what you have to offer. We could chat if you are interested, just post contact info.