Under a dollar prolly on binance hmmm any guesses?

under a dollar prolly on binance hmmm any guesses?

Attached: teeks.png (1063x841, 691K)

Attached: 1518636327732.png (500x481, 943K)

How many hours until this event starts user?

Attached: stsergey.png (640x640, 1.05M)

Really though, what else could it be besides LINK?

i think he means xrp or trx

It's Stellar.

REQ

8pm eastern time teekabroadcast.com i think its free no sign up needed

OMFG it's really happening tonight isn't it?? Strap in etc

Attached: classofoct17.jpg (529x640, 246K)

OriginTrail? Someone better make a thread discussing what this top shilller is shilling when he goes to shill at 8PM

the singularity is upon us fellow linkies

Attached: 151117024193.png (501x472, 570K)

>Buy Salt up to $20
>Stop loss: none

REQ relies on LINK oracles. So it's probably LINK.

It's link for sure
Maybe fun?

He mentioned a 200m mcap crypto talked about by the kingmaker, and how it will reach multiple billions

It can't be a top 50 coin. Unironically Link?

Are there any coins outside of the top 100 on Binance? It could be one of those.

However, Link or Req is definitely possible. Lately more and more journalists and bloggers are writing about oracles and there are a lot of competitors sudddenly showing up.

he said nobody's heard of it. it's definitely mth

If it's not LINK I'll eat my socks. It fits everything he said about it.

AMB? XLM?

AMB get ready

It's MANA

Hey guys, I'm Teeka's assistant at the office. Not supposed to tell anyone but fuck this guy and the way he treats people. I'll be quitting my job at the end of the day and I just don't care anymore because this place loves to talk shit about women.

Just to let you know:

>it's NULS

What he said can apply to a bunch of crypto on binance, desu.

it's literally link when he refers to nobody knows about it hes refering to normies. Only place you hear about LINK is in a neet anime forum board

Proof?

Let's not get too excited. It might not be LINK.

he picks kucoin coins now too.Could be jibrel.

>36500 members
>last time i called a coin to buy it pumped 1500%
how isnt this a pump n dump

Yeah but LINK is actually legit and probably the project with the most potential in crypto right now.

Trades for under 1 dollar. NULS .......

Lmao. Decentralized second life. Really. I like the idea but come on.

nuls is over a dollar retard

when is it 8pm (ET)?

jibrel, not even 2x ico, ground floor oppurtunity.Returns could be huge.All fits.

Yeah except sergey talks with no one directly. Rory handles it, rory aint no ceo

Whatever it is, it's a coin we've all heard of here.

>dat feel

Wasn't the coin he picked last fucking cnd? Before ven? Cnd did a 2x over a week and dumped.

Devery

do you have to be a subscriber to watch his video tonight

Origin Trail for sure.

Poe has the new gay CEO from the Washington post

Sergey literally talked with Ari Paul over phone 2 weeks ago

I just got off the phone with Charlie Lee, he confirms it’s XLM. Screen cap this.

How do you want proof?

I was the one who wrote this for Teeka and that's a typo. Was supposed to be "launched", not "trades" but who cares, Teeka will be out of a job soon. The boys at PBRG are all freaking over next week's G20 meeting and are slowly selling their stack of BTC to exit the market. I've had to listen to this shit for the last three weeks and I'm just so tired of it.

Kingmaker stands between institutional money and the best cryptos in the world.
What bridges institutional money and the crypto market?
Oh right, Jibrel Network

strong autism mate

I hate Link due to the constant shilling but it has good chances to be it. It's still a pump and dump, and it might scare institutional investors, so yay I guess?

sounds legit.

It's GTO.

may actually be jibrel

Like I said, I don't give a fuck anymore. Both Mark & Tom are wanting out of crypto but they'll be staying in stocks if that means anything to you.

why did he say sub-$ if you say NULS and you're not a larp

Attached: bots are bad m'kay.png (295x129, 28K)

It's Substratum

He says it's "trades" for under $1, but he meant it launched for under $1. The office is in full damage-control with the latest BTC bear market and they're trying to cut their losses. Making events like this will temporarily boost the BTC price but then cool off after a day or so. Similar to Teeka's shit calls every month for that one crypto that'll make you rich. I honestly wish I didn't know any of this but Teeka can never shut the fuck up

If it is JNT then this is a Jew shill attempt

God fucking dammit you linkfags are worse than bazingacoin pajeets.

Why would they do an emergency broadcast tonight of all nights for anything other than link?

Why would Steve post an article on the same day the backlog tracker went active, on the same day Sergey is doing a major presentation with the founder of docusign and the president of the chamber of digital commerce, in the same week that they listed their new office in a suite overlooking downtown San Francisco?

Some of us are going to become millionaires tonight.

This is actually possible

If it's link, most shills will sell the pump then shut up about it for a few days until it returns to mean. So I kind of wish that it is.

Attached: 1515358364640.jpg (2061x2056, 2.73M)

XD

>What bridges institutional money and the crypto market?
Link.

Jnt

Where did he say that it was on Binance?

>Jibrel Network
>still falling for this meme

He didn't, but he wants a place where most of his subscribers already have accounts and can trade quickly. He might say it's a good investment opportunity all he wants, in reality it's a pump and dump. If someone takes a day to research and subscribe to a new exchange, the whole thing fails.

Ever hear of OST? No?

Exactly.

Kys retard. You're too dumb to realize what larp is

its so obviously link. its been around a long time and noone knows about it. its literally link

L A R P
A
R
P

but the jnt orderbook is so thin, he knows if he has some already, it could get pumped to the heavens if he makes it his pick.More money for him.

I too thought he spoke about JNT

>I predicted it months ago
>buy up to 25k no stop loss

It could be. Whatever coin it is, it would be wise to sell the pump, meaning to be prepared to sell a bit before whatever is "stop buying at X price" is, since that's when he'll offload his bags. Those who are lucky enough to have whatever coin token or coin it is shouldn't get greedy, and decide to hold for a few days.

Probably airswap. Just hit bottom and looks juicy

Just post a picture of palm peach offices with a timestamp or something. If he doesn't its LARP

>legit
>project with the most potential in crypto
Seriously though are you for real? Are you really this deluded? How long have you been on Veeky Forums?

>even long time investors havent heard of it
christ so much bullshit

Tomochain, guaranteed

it will be POWR. It has had a recent spike on binance. this teeka cunt loading up. trading at $0.44 and is the only coin in the top 100 in the green the last 24hrs. up 4%.

He already shilled POWR, wasn't it one of his earliest picks?

he still has bags.

Yo do I have to register somewhere to watch this?
Or do I just watch it in teekabroadcast.com?
There's no register button or anything

Even big crypto investors haven’t heard of it user...

Attached: F3C01BFA-D5CF-47E3-8F8C-939E4489F6FD.jpg (450x431, 36K)

Wrong pajeet, he previously reccommended kucoin/huobi coins and told his subscribers to make accounts on those exchanges among many others

Going to be elec

AMB is what I think it is.

what didn't launch for under $1 brainlet?

no One is buying your nuls bags you fomod into at 35000

I can’t wait to laugh at you.

I literally can’t wait

Attached: B8138F12-DE0D-4ADC-A367-F0EEB3836331.gif (270x152, 3.51M)

mmmmmmmm i would nut

Good then, we'll see. If anyone already has the coins he shills, good for them, but jumping on pumps organized by others is still dumb.

its GTO. currently pumping on binance. up 16% and only $0.26

Could be also AST.
JNT or AST

No, LINK is only one of the possible avenues REQ can go. Quit your delusion.

I'm ballsdeep. Better remove my sell orders just in case.

Either way elec is set to be at least a few dollars if not more soon with those updated power regulations coming in singapore

IOST
volume has jumped in the last week or so

think about this way, teeka needs a win, people are losing faith in his picks, as the market is tanking and every coin is speculative and going down with btc.Jibrel releases news 3 days ago, 250m to be tokenized, its the first coin to break away from bitcoin and every million tokenized will add a million plus to the marketcap. He knows its a sure thing and will get people back on his side when he makes them money.He calls an emergency broadcast days after the 250m tokenized announcment, on a coin thats gound floor, jibrel is currently just 10 cents over the 25cent ico.The orderbook is paperthin and he will make a fortune shilling it, its on kucoin.It all fits.

REQ officially announced they will be using LINK for crosschain data, retard.