Only moon mission of 2018

You have been warned.
EOS will be $100+ EOY while everything else slowly bleeds to 0. EOS will absorb the market share of Ethereum, NEO, Cardano and all other shitcoins that attempt to do DApps but don't have the technology to deliver.
Buy while it is cheap

Attached: eos.png (200x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/EOSIO/eos/pull/1632
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Safest investment of the year

i want to believe but i lost my trust with my 4000 eos

I mean at least you got some digits....

Attached: JO.jpg (622x350, 40K)

i want to believe

nice just sold 100k

this is what coping looks like

It has nothing to do with the tech. It is the John Oliver effect, he is always wrong.

So why do you do such a post, just because you are generous and feel like sharing your knowledge?

Attached: 1519163798451.jpg (7800x2500, 1.91M)

>safest investment of the year
>run by hollywood pedophiles and clinton foundation

realy???
ALL IN

Fuck this Clinton Global Initiative shitcoin

It's interesting. As far as I'm concerned EOS is a scam, but that doesn't mean it won't moon. This market is not always rational. I'm personally staying away, but I'm curious to see what happens with it.

wasted

Attached: 7777.jpg (290x174, 12K)

Can we flood the binance Fb trading group on this post and get all the defensive normies to invest heavily in Eos

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-132437.jpg (1440x2704, 1.2M)

It's an erc20 token no? So it literally relies on ethereum to function

Attached: 0c926ab88c06d98381cc3977e7d3e20df29f99e81105370ea01d9bbaf0f814c7.png (657x527, 206K)

All these posts just go to show how desperate you delusional retards are about this trash

For now, but these genius don't pay attention to that. Some even suggest that Block.One market sell all the ETH they got at ICO to make Ethereum tank and take its place. They're not the smartest bunch.

>The absolute state of eos holders

Attached: IMG_0196.jpg (2447x1619, 658K)

It's representative of them. Invading is their main tactic.

Wait wut?

Look up Brock Pierce.

We are biz bros we have power, if we can get Eos to pump what's stopping us from pumping link and shilling to the normies let's all unite and weaponize again

You Faggots it isn't ran by him. He is a Venture Capital Partner. Like Mike Novagratz.

Fuck you all, literal retards.

Brock Pierce already got fired as eos hype man recently, find a new FUD

No, you retard. Ethereum is used for the ICO. Mainnet will be released in May and the team will have a war chest of $2 billion in ETH. What do you think is going to happen next? That's right, they're gonna DUMP on ETH bagholders and make it crash out of the top 10 while everyone FOMOs in the new king EOS.
EOS will be #2 or even #1 by EOY. It is an unescapable fact

Check these digits faggots, confirm EOS $100+ EOY

Ill pass on Pedophile coin

It'll be like 10 maybe 20 EOY, that's about it

I'm not fudding, user asked what that was about and I told him. How is that fudding?

>21 node centralized garbage if it ever gets out of vaporware stage
>entire argument for the coin is "it's the next better eth" "it's the eth killer!"
>"The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform." kek can't get screwed for scamming idiots who are outright told it has no use
>pedo coin
>increased shilling in the past 2 weeks has absolutely nothing to do with the fact the price is tanking and it got ripped apart on hbo and multiple times on reddit in front of 600k people on /r/cryptocurrency and on Veeky Forums

ha ha you fucking poor moron

the man who single handedly slayed eos

> 21 node centralized garbage
False, it's DPoS, you're too retarded to understand, but the 21 nodes are elected by token holders, therefore it is not centralized, it's more like democracy.
> entire argument for the coin is "it's the next better eth" "it's the eth killer!"
It's literally a better ETH that actually scales and can handle DApps like cryptokitties without crashing. That's a good argument.
>>"The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implie...
That's just lawyer speak. Every ICO has this kind of disclaimer to avoid getting sued
> pedo coin
Absolutely baseless FUD, I won't even respond lol
> increased shilling in the past 2 weeks
Increased FUD too that we have to dispell. EOS is a strong community.

Not un. In. Inescapable.

that faggot cannot slay anything - exception: Binaca

Attached: Bishop.jpg (1024x768, 327K)

>False, it's DPoS, you're too retarded to understand, but the 21 nodes are elected by token holders, therefore it is not centralized, it's more like democracy.
21 nodes aren't centralized because token holder elections...hmm I wonder what types of people can control that
>It's literally a better ETH that actually scales and can handle DApps like cryptokitties without crashing. That's a good argument.
plasma is already operational and will soon shit on everything else this year
>That's just lawyer speak. Every ICO has this kind of disclaimer to avoid getting sued
no they don't and it's just to avoid letting the retards dumb enough to believe this shit like yourself from suing because they told you up front
>Absolutely baseless FUD, I won't even respond lol
brock pierce scandal kek
>Increased FUD too that we have to dispell. EOS is a strong community.
good job clearing that up for everyone

Attached: u.png (644x500, 66K)

>3B market cap
>Possibility to moon
Pick one.

> 21 nodes aren't centralized because token holder elections...hmm I wonder what types of people can control that
... TOKEN HOLDERS? The community who holds the tokens?
> plasma is already operational and will soon shit on everything else this year
It's no where near ready. Ethereum foundation have been debating it for 2 years. EOS performance will be way way better anyway. Computation on EOS will not cost "gas" which is what has been keeping normies away from ETH.
> no they don't and it's just to avoid letting the retards dumb enough to believe this shit like yourself from suing because they told you up front
Any proof for these conspiracy theory claims?
> brock pierce scandal kek
Brock Pierce is no longer affiliated with EOS or Block one

Attached: 1462838078414.jpg (801x599, 154K)

>... TOKEN HOLDERS? The community who holds the tokens?
you mean the community that will be outvoted by whales?
>It's no where near ready. Ethereum foundation have been debating it for 2 years. EOS performance will be way way better anyway. Computation on EOS will not cost "gas" which is what has been keeping normies away from ETH.
are you really this dumb or have you not been keeping up? Vitalik himself said minimal viable plasma will allow plasma to be finished much sooner than before, the breakthrough with plasma cash last week, omisego team who is working with vitalik and poon have said plasma will be done this year, better performance than a blockchain that can scale to billions of tps with instant transactions kek, gas cost keeps normies from coins? holy shit you're dumb
>Any proof for these conspiracy theory claims?
kek
>Brock Pierce is no longer affiliated with EOS or Block one
implying he isn't a major holder still

D E L U S I O N A L

>democracy
>not centralised

choose one

It really does make for the best story. It's got all kinds of goodies in it. Larimer. His beef with Hoskinson. Brock Pierce.

Mediocre projects with a boring stody don't stand in the spotlight for too long.

why there aren't any threads about this

this shit is going to $0

Attached: 1507160669341.png (808x805, 233K)

No one holds more then 4% of the coins so fuck off and die

Plasma cash isn't being worked on he presented the idea. The MVP is also bullshit and not on going to be used. OMG is also not going to be used and is just a digital giftcard.

I wish you weren't a faggot and actually worked in tech. There is real utility here as well as doing what all past projects have done before it for free.

When is bottom tho

EOS is finishing up its decentralized exchange: github.com/EOSIO/eos/pull/1632

> implying he isn't a major holder still

Know why this logic is unfound? Think about every product you use in your daily life.

Know how many murderers, convicts, diddlers, etc, have either owned a part of that product (by shares), or worked at the company producing the product?

More than you can think of.