So let me get this straight. The market is dumping, because a bunch of kikes and kike drones...

So let me get this straight. The market is dumping, because a bunch of kikes and kike drones, the very people this technology aims to replace, FUD this technology?
Am I getting this right?

Attached: 1520946591354.gif (500x284, 461K)

the market is dumping because everyone and their mother FUCKING FORKS and shits a new (((BETTER BTC))) every day, killing the trust in every crypto

those are just conspiracy theories. confidence has been lost because of speculation and volatility.

it's dumping because BTC is cancer and someone keeps dumping their stack every day

Because people coming up with better and better smartphones kills faith in smartphones. You are so fucking stupid, I’m glad you’ll die poor.

didnt know my samsung galaxy 2 was a store of value

its just manipulated
shake weak hands out

moon soon guys

yea it seems kinda fishy, like why would some random senate hearing cause people to be so afraid. i dunno im probably underestimating the irrationality of people

Without advertising normies won't see your latest and greatest shitcoin offerings genius. How will you shill to them then?

If BTC is a smart phone than it's Iphone fucking #1 and has already been replaced several times over you dumb fucking boomer coin faggot

BTC futures are closing in a few minutes, that's why it's dumping. Expect a huge green candle once it's done.
Buy now or regret it.

Attached: 1459278576677.png (540x264, 154K)

That is one angry Scrooge.

I warned all of you
I sold last month at 6k and still dont regret it

>Hey why don't you hold these bags for a second, I'd ride them to the moon myself but I'm too busy

no no sell all your coins to me at $900

Attached: z0smfda8cg101.jpg (750x774, 65K)

oh this meme again...like it did the last futures...fuck off...the mt_gox whale sentiment is still at the back of everyones minds...people say he cant dump till september are delusional...that guy has a fucking bazooka pointing at everyones heads...

have you noticed yet that this is all cyclical?

once you recognize the patterns, it becomes easier to play the game

How much you want for it?

Attached: 141265EC-72FB-4F50-AE5D-AB850A893B48.png (640x1136, 578K)

heres a hint: it goes FUD -> FOMO -> Uncertainty -> FUD ->FOMO ->repeat

although right now we are definitely in a bear cycle, slowly taking us lower and lower

It's one reason among many, but it was to be expected. They were marked as the enemy from the start. This is also why we shouldn't rejoice about the possibility of "institutional money coming in". The goal was to replace the banks, not to let them take the lead in this as well.

Teach me senpai

No, there is just more sellers than buyers.