twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wheres the hot sauce

install gentoo

>bottled BPA

the vegetable oil comes with a spicy pepper

what an unusual spread.

how'd you make the stuffing?

I don't see any cheese

I'm noticing this every single time people post mac and cheese pics....is there some new brand with invisible cheese?

>mac and cheese
where is the fucking cheese?

Pasta shells without butter or sauce.

it's just stovetop stuffing
its there just a cheaper brand of mac cheese isn't very cheesey

got any closeups? looks pretty good for stovetop

>Madrigal

its all about fluffing it I think instead of squishing it down

this is actually some homemade but uno... fluffing is key to stovetop

Grilled aubergine in saffron sauce and toasted pine nuts

Looks stunning user, I bet it was good.

must have a whole 100 calories there.

are you gay? not trying to be insulting but genuinely thinking you must be a gay guy

Nothing. Food is for winners.

yes they have great sardines

don't be like that user

:(

......are you drinking that Rochefort out of the bottle? Please tell me you're not drinking that Rochefort out of the bottle.

Nice plates you got there senpai

oh no he's drinking a beer out of a bottle!!!

>tips fedora

Utter plebe detected.

Don't bother with beer, try cake next time, monsieur.

Why not just get doubles?

I don't get it, when you pour beer it loses the fiz

A highly carbonated mouthfeel isn't what beer is all about. Carbonation is important, but beer is meant to be poured, and brewers know that when they plan for carbonation.

Head formation (produced by pouring and carbonation) is essential to releasing all the aromas and flavor compounds in the beer. If you don't pour it it's like eating something with a cold when your sinuses are blocked.

I guess, I don't really think that much about it

Two soft tacos.

Cheese.
Mushroom.
Onion.
Egg.
Potato.

Drunk as fucccck.

Cooked some beer bread. I have some defrosted chicken I might be able to use my foreman grill for it.

happy christmas, user!

Where's your doll?

>Head formation (produced by pouring and carbonation) is essential to releasing all the aromas and flavor compounds in the beer

citation needed you pompous ass

what is it precisely about the creation of a thick layer of foam that makes it more aromatic

Lol frozen fish, gee 2007 was great.

not him but you know that aromas go through the air, right?

that they drift off of the liquid and enter the air so you can inhale them?

so foam, which lots of air bubbles, would multiply surface area of the liquid and with constant popping of bubbles release the aroma.

how can you not realize that a foaming liquid will smell more strongly than the same liquid without foam?

good eye!

GLOBAL RULE 15.
ENJOY YOUR BAN!

here is some fresh caught catfish

dont you also get banned for talking about other people's bans???

Looks like a pretty good fish tendies sandwich but I woulda toasted the bread a bit

You mean you ate two tacos plus all that, or that's what you made tacos out of??

Part of yesterday's dinner, langoustine and shrimp bisque with tomato salad

shut the fuck up gosh you're such a fag

i sousvide'd steak for the first time

it was glorious

i didn't take pics because i'm not a faggot

What happened to the doll? I miss her.

Why?

some sausage sticks and 40 oz of beer and 5 shots of 101 proof rum because I am stressing out about my finals so much that I have tmj and my jaw hurts.

I was expecting to get home before my wife and make a simple madras curry with some chicken we have left. But my train is delayed and she got home texting "don't worry I'll make the dinner" so probably a bowl of Cheetos and some feta cheese if I'm lucky and hasn't tried to actually cook

Kill me

Steamed broccoli with crushed chili peppers, par-boiled rice made with chicken/tomato bouillon, oregano, basil, and parsley, pork sausage fried and chopped out of the casing, and a fried over-easy egg on top. Costs something like $1.15 to make, and is super filling

>is married. subtle brag post
fuck off. at least you have someone that loves you
also do you know the secret of getting flaming hot red dye 2 off your hands?

Still here

is there a reason you act like a massive brony/faggot (both the same though) while taking pictures of fast food?

Nobody sells spaghettios around here, so I tried making my own out of condensed soup & mini pastas.

Wasn't bad. I have leftovers and I'm considering trying it on toast like the English folk do.

yeah because the culture of this place isn't reddit.
if you have lurked here long enough then you would understand, but chances are you love attention more than a sjw at a trump rally.
either way. I like his post. kawaii figure or not. he makes this place special to me

anonymous are you hacking

Baked chicken thighs and home fries.

6 years [spoiler]and two stars[/spoiler], and yet you little faggots still get triggered harder than a land whale at a Trump rally.

How's it feel to be equivalent of an SJW?

Microwaved beef/bean chili, previously home made, then freezed. Seasoned with black pepper, dried habenero, and garlic salt blend.
It was satiating enough.

stop stealing my joke.

Chanterelle soup with toast fried on the pan.

>exact same "SJW at a trump rally" analogy
>tfw to intelligent for samefagging

BORN SINNER, THE OPPOSITE OF A WINNER

Black girl or rich white girl soup?

>mfw I always hear "born thinner" and never questioned it for obvious reasons

I always look forward to his posts. Go eat a dick.

Recipe? Sounds good.

was reinstalling fedora

Here's my dinner, fettucine with chicken/pork ragù, served on a styrofoam plate.

My mistake

Dinner. Beat this
> pro tip maybe you can

i made cassoulet using /ourguy/'s recipie, except i substituted chicken thighs for duck confit

foodwishes.blogspot.com/2016/03/cassoulet-worlds-most-complex-simple.html

it came out delicious would recommend if you can spare the time

Cool. Nice contributions to a fucking food and cooking board. Fucking [I'm not a] faggot.

>/ourguy/

That's not Jack

mm dem microwaved gren beans brings me back ...

are those delicious kirkland 1/4th pound beef franks? also known as the glorious Costco dog?

because if they are I like the cut of your jib senpai.

why the fuck would you want to buy spaghettios

A. those are official Spaghettios I can tell

B. That's not toast its bread

C. You can only get that delicious sort of bread at restaurants so you must have taken it

Got the same dish plat

>Fedora
My nigga

Looks like you need to update to 25

looks like cat food mixed with noodles

already did my man, broke my windows xp theme

Seafood with seafood and not seafood on top. Pasta tossed in not pasta and shaved not pasta on top.

Pre heat a pot on low-medium heat. Put frozen broccoli in the pot with about 5 chilis, crushed with your hands (seeds optional). Shake frequently, do not remove cover. Should take about 10 minutes. Remove brocolli, and in the same pot add 1.5 cups of water, add desired boullion flavors (caldo de tomate is best), and put in a cup of instant/parboiled brown rice at boil. Steam the rice on low-medium 10 minutes, add basil parsley oregano and black pepper to taste, and remove. Increase heat to medium-high and in the same pot take a pork sausage of your choice and squeeze out the meat into the pot. Throw in the casing too. Begin chopping into small bits with your spatula, brown and fry the sausage. Turn down heat to egg frying temp, and clean spatula. Put broccoli and rice back in the pot with 1/4 cup of water. Steam 3 minutes, remove, and fry egg in the same pot. Flip the egg when you see the egg white solidifying 2/3 of the way up, wait no more than 15 seconds, and add to your plate. Enjoy.

subway

Truth is those tappist ales if you drink them out of the bottle have too much fizz even if you don't care about beer, so it's just better in a glass. That's the non autism answer.

Today was cold so I took Shin Black ramen and added onions, two poached eggs, and meat from some of the chicken. Good warming meal.

Chicken in pic related. Baked Sriracha chicken drumsticks with a hasselback potato and baked basil carrots. I prepped enough of these for a week and modify cooking them slightly each day to see what happens.

Tasty

Not enough crabs.

Sausages with kraut and saskatoon berry mustard.

dont worry user, i got it

>doesn't know how to make a vinaigrette.

Is that undressed arugula.........?

Why is the potato that way though?

>first day on Veeky Forums